Weisshorn Sleeping Bag

Weisshorn Sleeping Bag

See the Best Sleeping Bags and Mats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PaulandJane

PaulandJaneCentral, SA

I had high expectations & it comfortably met them.

Purchased in August 2019 at Oz Plaza Living for $65.80.

Neel

NeelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very conformable

I bought this for my sister and she absolutely loved it. Used it for camping and it was very comfortable and perfect for the weather conditions. I ended up buying 2 more and it is also very easy to store them.

Purchased in February 2019 at eBay for $36.00.

shin

shin

Very warm

This product is very very good. size is enough large and warm. it also can use bedding , blanket and mat. very very very good good good you must buy this

Don't rely on this sleeping bag!

I agree it is roomy and it kept me warm around my shoulders. But I needed a bag to keep me warm when I was trekking and sleeping in temperatures down to -2. I was really cold. The main body of the bag simply does not provide warmth for the temperatures I was in - let alone the claim of -10! Not only did it not keep me warm but the fabric it is made of makes you sweat as well - cold and sweating in a sleeping bag! Not my idea of a good purchase.

Gustave

Gustave

Don't believe the -10° claim.

This is a good, well put together sleeping bag. It is comfortable, roomy and has a nice feel. I would not believe the claim that it is a -10° to 15° bag. Maybe you won't die at -10 but you won't be warm. The other review here is quite obviously written by the seller. It's nearly word for word from the ad. I would recommend this for a good summer sleeping bag. Well worth the money. Just don't use it in the cold.

Sharleen

SharleenSA, 5024

Covers everything a sleeping bag should