WellO2

See the Best Medical Aid Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WellO2

4.4

Wee-Oon
Wee-OonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Consistent Great Results

Andrew John F.
Andrew John F.Sydney, NSW

Great product. Has really helped my sinuses

the Well02 has helped my lungs to breathe deeper and my sinuses feel much clearer after using the facial mask. My cardio feels stronger when surfing and running after using it morning and night for 6 weeks.

Purchased in January 2021 at Well02 for $399.00.

Mr Fuji Sydney, NSW

Life saving workout for the lungs.

After all the smoke from the bushfires and the lifestyle of a sloth during lockdown I found that I was getting short of breath easily. I was sucking on ventolin like it was a scuba tank. The doctors said I was fine but nothing worked to relieve the asthma wheeze until I got to use the Well02. At the time I had a new sleep apnoea mask that wasn't doing the job properly so I was very lethargic. The device was exactly what I needed to get my breathing under control. It kick-started my motivation to get fit again and continues to help me lose the Covid kilos . Instead of sounding like Darth Vader I now feel like a jedi. Great product.

Santi Ade
Santi AdeSydney, NSW

Honestly better than I could have ever thought

My son in law gave me this product as a gift for my birthday, he told me it would help with my breathing since I have asthma. The first week of using it, I experienced some shortness of breath which I expected since I have had previous medical treatment for my asthma and it always came during the first days of treatment.

I started to experience the benefit after using it for about 2 weeks. It's very apparent because I'm a part of a prayers' recital group and I notice I can recite my prayers without having to stop as much! Even my friends in the group noticed!

I am very satisfied and I am going to increase both the temperature and the resistance to get even stronger! Thanks you, WellO2!

Purchased in October 2020 at Wello2.com.au for $399.00.

Gazza
GazzaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ambivalent about this product!

The set-up a little complicated. Machine took up a to much room. Its use twice a day was inconvenient. Was of little help to my breathing. Unsure of its hygiene.

Chris
ChrisMurray Region, NSW

Great and simple unit to use

I starting using the unit thinking it might or might not work but within 7 days i could see that something was changing for me the ability to get longer straight through sleeps at night's . I think i still have a way to go so I will continue to use the Wello2 for better results Good stuff, thank you .

C brammallSydney, NSW

This quite good. Looking forward to continuing to trial it, and I imagine it will keep becoming more & more helpful.

Initially I found it hard to exhale, & felt some Resistance inhaling as well. I felt like my cheeks were stinging a bit. But then after a while it felt better. It began to feel good, & & it was less hard to exhale. Still Some Resistance inhaling though. It became easier over time to inhale & exhale though. One day I felt a tiny bit nauseous. But then started to Feel invigorated. Then Felt great- very clear headed & relaxed. Felt really good. Becoming Quite a bit easier to exhale & inhale. Resistance continues to decrease. Cheeks not stinging at all. Looking forward to continued use. Have told several friends & relatives positive things about it.

Hi Jonas,
No problem. Thanks. Do you know when I will receive the $70?
Thanks mate,
Charles

Brandt
Brandt

Awesome unit

At first this product was hard to use but with a little patience and practice I was starting to have great results in helping with my breathing issues. Awesome product.

WellO2 has made a difference

I have used this product for the last few weeks. I have mostly used the nose piece. I have a very runny / blocked nose when I sleep, and usually wake up to blow my nose during the night, and by the morning I am always very congested. Using WellO2 has definitely made a difference. I don't wake up as often, and I am much less sniffly in the morning. I will keep using it, and do recommend it to others. Great product.

Ivan
IvanSydney, NSW

Better sleep

I have now been using wello2 for last 6 weeks on and off but in the last 3 weeks I have been doing it everyday since my wife has noticed I haven't been snoring as much and I am waking up feeling a lot more energised.

Purchased in September 2020 at Wello2 for $399.00.

Rainer Martiskin
Rainer MartiskinSydney, NSW

Has definitely helped my sleep quality

Hi.
I personally don’t have any respiratory issues but had problems with proper sleeping at night-
So 6 weeks ago I was introduced to Well02 and almost immediately I noticed change- when I went to bed ,I woke up in the morning rather than during the night- possibly due to snoring.
This has made me more energetic and fresher for the whole day.
The Well02 has definitely helped me by giving me good night sleeps and thus more energetic feeling due to that.

Linda D
Linda DSydney, NSW

Working really well

After using the Well02 for six weeks, this is my overall assessment. It is definitely worth the effort as I have had no lung congestion since using the machine twice daily for about 8 minutes each time. My breathing is easier and my lungs seem stronger. It is simple to clean. Overall a good product.

Kylie T.
Kylie T.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

After trying this product for the last 6 weeks, both myself and my son have found it help to clear the airways. I have been able to increase my walking pace because I feel like my breathing is more regulated.
My son has been using it for his Asthma as well.
I can still only keep it on the 1st heat level as I feel like it burns me on Level 2. I have progressed to the 2nd resistance setting now though.
It is a nice looking device and nice and easy to store.
I would definately recommend this product to other people who could benefit from using it.

Hamish E.
Hamish E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Final review of the WellO2

My final review of the WellO2 device is that I would recommend this product for anybody who would like to improve their breathing and wellbeing. I have found that over the past six weeks slowly increasing my capacity and level on a daily basis that it has helped me with my overall breathing. I will continue using this device for the benefits I have already received but hopefully will continue in the future.

Worth a try!

I used this device for 6 weeks now, it's a well built device with effective mucus cleansing. It also helped with my chronic sinus congestion. I tend to add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to enhance the smelling while using it especially with the nasal mask. Wish the steam would last a bit longer than around 10 minutes. I definitely will continue to use it and try to reach the maximum resistance level 3.

Read more reviews - page 2