4.4

Anne and karen

Anne and karenSydney, NSW

Well02

As time has gone on so much easier to use and breathing has improved dramatically i really thought this wouldn't work so im really suprised. Once i pushed past the initial start so easy.

Natalie S

Natalie SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refresh the airways, and clear the cobwebs out of the lungs.

Purchased in October 2020.

Better and Improved Breathing

Using the Well02 reminds me of the bubbles breathing exercise in swimming that helps a lot in improving lung capacity. Being able to do that without the need to be in the pool is just awesome. It was initially challenging in the first two weeks but I've noticed, with frequent use, it becomes easier. This just means my breathing and lung capacity has really improved.

Nicola W.

Nicola W.Illawarra, NSW

Getting a lot of benefit now

So week 3 of using my WellO2 and I have moved onto the next level. The initial difficulties were learning how to use it effectively and pulling it apart to clean was a bit difficult. I'm now finding my breathing is stronger, I'm coughing less and feel I'm less breathless when I walk up hill.

Effective mucus cleansing

I've been using this for almost 4 weeks now, twice a day. I have increased the temperature to 3 and the resistance level to 2, I like the hot steam with a few drops of eucalyptus oil especially when using with the nasal mask. I found it quite effective for mucus cleansing. I use it 1 hour before bedtime to soften the mucus in my throat and cough most of it out before going to bed, that really stop the irritation of my throat and I think this help alleviate some of the snoring.

Rachel K.

Rachel K.

Some Relief of Chronic Symptoms!

Johnny

Johnny

A great addition to my daily routine

Purchased in September 2020.

Simple and effective way to improve breathing

Living in a very cold, dry environment I have found the need for room humidifiers essential to assist my breathing. The WellO2 provides targeted assistance to facilitate my breathing and and build my lung capacity; initially it was challenging not to do supplementary breathing when inhaling and exhaling but once I became more familiar with the process it has been surprising how effective this product has proven to be.

Kerri C.

Kerri C.Sydney, NSW

Improved Lung Capacity

This is my second review of my trial using the Well02. After using it now for over 3 weeks I have progressed to the second temperature setting. At first this seemed much hotter when I was breathing in the air but after a couple of days I became more used to it. I have also increased the resistance from 0 to 1 and at first needed to take breaths in between but have gradually been able to take multiple breaths in and out using the machine. I am feeling that I am able to breathe more deeply and that my lung capacity is improving. At the gym I have found I able to do some higher impact movements without becoming as short of breath as I have previously.

David M.

David M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

It Works Really Well

I have been using the Well02 for 4 weeks now, and have found that it helps quite a lot with my COPD. Because of circumstances I missed a couple of days, and I noticed that my COPD regressed noticeably . Rather than counting the reps, I use a timer, which I am slowly increasing the time. Overall, I find the Well02 very beneficial to my COPD.

Bee

BeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Great Product - Highly Recommended

This time of the year my asthma really becomes very serious, but I have been using this product for the past few weeks and I would recommend anybody that suffers from asthma to look into purchasing this item.

Ron

Ron

Initial results promising

Attached documentation clear & easy to read; & product manual also easy to follow & understand.
So far in the first 3 weeks of trial usage, the product has lived up its documented ease of use & potential results.
For the first few uses there was some coughing, as indicated in the notes, could happen. But settled quickly.
My breathing has been stronger & clearer. Looking forward to further usage, & better results.

Wee-Oon

Wee-OonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gets Better Each Week

Hamish E.

Hamish E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Using the WellO2 - better breathing

I have been using this WellO2 machine as part of a trial and have so far been using it for approximately 2 weeks, it was an unusual feeling to start off with and did take me sometime to get use to the breathing but I feel after this use I am feeling a stronger lung capacity when I am doing my usual weekly run and also I tend to wake up with a sore throat but have seen a decline in this since also using this product. I will continue to use this machine for the next coming weeks and increase my level over the next week to hopefully see further improvement.

Melissa.H

Melissa.HCentral West, NSW

Worth sticking with it!

sheldon

sheldonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to setup

I've been using the Well02 for the last few weeks. Found the instructions easy to follow and put together. Used the youtube as well to confirm that what i was doing was correct. I found using it a little odd, though got used to it very quickly. Will keep using it to see over the longer time how i feel, though it seems be help with lung capacity as such

Linda D

Linda DSydney, NSW

Worth persisting

Kylie T.

Kylie T.South East Queensland, QLD

Still getting used to it

I have been trialling this product for a couple of weeks now.
I have to be honest and say that I found it a little bit difficult to set up. The basket was very hard to remove and I wasn't sure I was doing it correctly at first. I found it easier to watch a You Tube video that to try and follow the instructruction booklet.
Now that I have put it together, I have been using it on the lowest setting once a day. As I get more used to it, I will increase my usage to 2 x daily.

Helpful to me

uricinex

uricinexAU

WellO2 humidifier Great New Product that really works!!!

The WellO2 humidifier is a wonderful product that has greatly helped me improve my breathing and lung capacity. Being an asthmatic I struggle to breath and have reduced lung capacity. Within the first few days I had an immediate improvement in my ability to breath more freely and deeper as this device seem to rejuvenate and strengthen my lungs. Less need for Ventolin. This device is very simple to use and easy to maintain. I am so glad I have this WellO2 humidifier now. Using it for a few minutes twice a day and every day gets better.