WellO2

See the Best Medical Aid Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WellO2

4.5

Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really helped me through COVID

Easy to use and quiet system, and I was very surprised how effective it was. Had longcovid a while before using this and the improvement is night and Day.

Would highly recommend.

Great natural alternative

great way to relieve congestion and clear airways. Reduces the reliance of medication but should be used consistently twice a day at least. Easy to setup and use with 3 different settings.

Purchased in for $399.

Linda24
Linda24Gold Coast

Highly recommended to friends and family

Since using the Well O2 my life long shallow breathing is no more, I sleep much better too. I gifted my son a machine and recommended the Well O2 to friends who purchased one for asthma.

Purchased in for $399.

Good to clear up your lungs

This product certainly helps to clear up my airways which leads to a more restful sleep. I think that the practice of training your breathing is also very relaxing and good for you.

Chantal G.
Chantal G.South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous

Great communication and service from WellO2 from purchase to postage. Fabulous breathing assistance product. Highly recommended to assist with those needing to strengthen their respiratory muscles and improve their breathing capacity.

Raelene Shugg
Raelene ShuggNorthern Region, NSW

Challenging my day.

I have bronchiecstasis and as I get older I get more mucousy. My last resort is prescription medication because I don’t want to become reliant on them. Small doses, once your body is used to them, become bigger doses then become more often. I was gifted a Well02 and started a 6 week twice daily regime. I am on to my 6th week. I am not as mucousy, cough less but still heavy chested though the heaviness starts higher up in my lungs. Six weeks will not undo 18 years of this condition. I think will keep going for longer and not worry if I forget a day here or there.I’d like to make it one of my health regimes.
Thank you to my two chiros. One who suggested the other who gifted.

Makes such a difference.

Using the Wello is a necessity for strengthening lungs against asthma. Help with breathlessness. Makes uphill walks so much easier.
It's easy to use and to keep clean. Portable and compact.

Purchased in .

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

poonam a.
poonam a.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very very helpful

WellO2 really helps me with my blocked nose as I have sinus allergies. Perfect product. During Spring it helps to clear out all the hay fever symptoms. I definitely recommend this product.

ShahM
ShahMSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best thing ever

WellO2 is so easy to use and miraculously helped my little one get rid of a chesty cough. The instructions were clear and kids had absolutely no trouble using it.

Perfect for breathing

One of the best product i have ever used
And strongly recommend for everyone.
Especially when the kids are sick and got cold, this product is life saver.
Very highly recommended
Cheers

Liana T.
Liana T.South East Queensland, QLD

Life saver!

I purchased my Well02 only a few weeks ago and with the enslaught of Covid last week on my family, we needed something to help us breath. The Well02 has been a life saver! Thank you :)

Sudhi
SudhiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very useful product. Highly recommended

Very useful product. Highly recommended. Every household must have this one. Very easy and convenient to use. I recommended this to my friendsband relatives. Easy to uae for kids as well.

Anne
AnneFar North Queensland, QLD

Does the Job

The Well02 does the job well. It cleared my lungs of mucus and stopped my coughing. It's a bit tedious to use and I don't look forward to using it. I was able to purchase it on Qoin which was great. I would recommend it to asthmatics.

Purchased for $400.

deano
deano

A great device for the lungs and hay fever

I have struggled with hay fever most of my life and when i feel any symptoms i just put the nose piece on and spend 5 mins every few hours breathing stem through my nose and my sinus seems to clear up alot quicker then anything else i have ever used.

Even my 2yr old son use this device and loves it. Even if he just does it because he watches me use it.

Purchased for $400.

Dustin B.
Dustin B.South East Queensland, QLD

great product,easy to use

we purchased for my son with asthma and after only a few days can see some results thankyou again as arrived fast and as described. would recommend to people I know.

Purchased in at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $399.