Westpac Choice

Westpac Choice

Ilie V

Ilie VSydney, NSW

Don't use this bank, they are fraud with criminally/scammers

I was scammers by internet used "Wish", and I ask the bank stopped to processing the transactions from this criminally, in my account, and I presented proves. The bank, customer services [name removed], refused today the stopped this criminal activity, because they have "Initial" my authority!? I presented proves that when I given this authority I don't was aware of they criminal activity, but the bank refused, even when I ask to considering this company prohibited to interference in any way with my account! The bank help the scammers not the customers, even I am for 25 years they customer! Shame of the bank!

Luke C

Luke CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great everyday account

I’ve had this account for 3 years, as a student on the youth account there is no fees. I love the Westpac app, it is very easy to use and you can pay on your phone.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best transaction account ever

I have been banking with them since 2013 and they give the best interest on this account so I would recommend opening an account for your spending but only with a handy card not a MasterCard debit card.

Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

Find out how Westpac Choice compares to other Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

zlatan