Westpac Choice

Westpac Choice

See the Best Transaction Accounts in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Westpac? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
ChristineBa
ChristineBa

Terrible customer service at branch opening account

Logged a complaint 16 March21 at 9:43am on Westpac website to get REFUND of all the Monthly Service Fees collected on my choice Account and they are still debiting their monthly fees!
My choice account was opened at Bondi Junction branch where a staff told me, and I made her repeat it twice, that because I am above 55 years old, No monthly fees will be collected. Either she (provided her full name, date and time in my complaint) is a liar or a totally incompetent staff!
I called to close my account, unfortunately they force us to go to branches to close account, and I really do not have time nor the desire to be confronted again with their staff incompetence!
Christine

Ilie V
Ilie VSydney, NSW

Don't use this bank, they are fraud with criminally/scammers

I was scammers by internet used "Wish", and I ask the bank stopped to processing the transactions from this criminally, in my account, and I presented proves. The bank, customer services [name removed], refused today the stopped this criminal activity, because they have "Initial" my authority!? I presented proves that when I given this authority I don't was aware of they criminal activity, but the bank refused, even when I ask to considering this company prohibited to interference in any way with my account! The bank help the scammers not the customers, even I am for 25 years they customer! Shame of the bank!

Luke C
Luke CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great everyday account

I’ve had this account for 3 years, as a student on the youth account there is no fees. I love the Westpac app, it is very easy to use and you can pay on your phone.

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best transaction account ever

I have been banking with them since 2013 and they give the best interest on this account so I would recommend opening an account for your spending but only with a handy card not a MasterCard debit card.

Transaction Accounts