Westpac Choice

Westpac Choice

Great everyday account

I’ve had this account for 3 years, as a student on the youth account there is no fees. I love the Westpac app, it is very easy to use and you can pay on your phone.

The best transaction account ever

I have been banking with them since 2013 and they give the best interest on this account so I would recommend opening an account for your spending but only with a handy card not a MasterCard debit card.

I find this account ideal for having my salary deposited directly and being able to shop withdraw or make online purchases, pay my bills via Bpay and make fund transfers to other accounts. Nice to know I can link my ING Savings Maximiser to debit a specified amount from this account for my savings goals. I receive a clear and accurate statement online that I can view and print for my record. Overall I say this account is one of the best I've had so far.
Offers a Debit MasterCard for purchases wether local, international or online. Statements online saving paper and the environment. A small monthly fee of $3, completely manageable online, easy to make deposits, withdrawals, or have your salary deposited to the account.
The only thing all consumers dislike is paying a monthly account keeping fee, but paying $3 is better than paying what other banks are charging $5+