Wholesale Toners Australia

Wholesale Toners Australia

See the Best Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Wholesale Toner

Sarah
SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic customer service & great value

We have ordered both original and compatible inks from Wholesale Toners. They have both been great. When there have been any issues with inks not working (due to user error), Wholesale Toners have been wonderful in helping me out and giving advice. Wholesale toners sent me out brand new replacements at no charge when I had issues with two different compatible inks not working together. Don't get me wrong, I have had many deliveries from them, and only twice has there been an issue, at which they bend over backwards to help fix. I cannot recommend them enough!

Tom Ted
Tom TedSydney, NSW

Express orders - no chance

I placed an order as an express order 2 days ago and still waiting. This why I only use them once a year

Hi Tom,
Could you please contact us on 1300 855 881. We can lodge an investigation with the couriers into the delivery of your order.

drs
drsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gold standard service

Great price and super-fast delivery. Once ordered at 10pm and received NEXT DAY. Never had an issue and the lollies are a great bonus :-) The way online shopping should be.

FoxBearSydney
FoxBearSydneySydney, NSW

Good price and fast delivery

Ordered 2 HP 965XL ink cartridge which saved me $20 from actual retail store.
package arrived within 24 hours nicely packaged (picked it up from the post office due to the box won't fit inside my letterbox).
Happy with the price and super fast delivery.
highly recommended.

Not 2 day delievery as advertised still waiting six days

Ordered ink cartridges as working from home as they offered 2 day delivery l understand covid has delays now waiting 6 days called said items could be turned back from Melbourne maybe have that written on your website as l obviously would not have ordered with you

Hi Anne,
Could you please contact us on 1300 855 881 & we can lodge an investigation with the couriers, into the delivery of your order?

Wholesale TonersWholesale TonerSend a private message

Hi Anne, as discussed yesterday, unfortunately due to the COVID restrictions in Victoria, mail & courier deliveries in and out of Victoria may take a little longer than expected. We sincerely apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Paul S.
Paul S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service, cheap prices

Have used Wholesale Toner Aust Pty ltd out of Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast for years. Have used them for Canon, Ellison, HP, & Brother printer cartridges. Great service, cheap prices

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good delivery but cant get them to work

ordered 6 non genuine cartridges for my canon printer on recommendation. V prompt delivery but printer won't recognise them. V frustrating and a huge waste of my time. will be returning thme

Bogg
BoggMurray Bridge, South Australia

Terrible response to long time customer!!

I recently placed an order as I have done for the past 8 years and there was a promotion for a free set of earbuds. I put in the correct code and ordered the items as I qualified for the free earbuds. When my order arrive 6 days later which is longer than normal there were no earbuds in the package. I contacted Wholesale Toners to see what had happened and was told rudely I must have made a mistake! I did not but no apology for their mistake. Will not use again. Very unhappy as no loyalty shown for my custom of 8 years. I feel let down by the response.

RMK
RMKVictoria

Always great service

I have used Wholesale Toners for many years and recommended them to all my friends. It has always been a simple process, reliable and quick with friendly help if needed.

Debbie
DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast efficient ordering

Always easy to reorder. Never had a bad product.
Love the lollies..
Would highly recommend this company to anyone that is thinking of ordering online. Price is always competitive. The product arrives within a short timeframe.
Many thanks for a great service.
Cheers Debbie

Dani
DaniDarwin, NT

Top Service Every Time

I have been using Wholesale toners for our office printer cartridges for over four years and they have never let us down. Easy ordering, fast delivery and fantastic customer service!!!

Annie
AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Service

As usual service is prompt and sweets in box are very much appreciated. I will always be using Wholesale Toners for any ink that I require. I wasn't expecting to receive my order until next week and it arrived today.

Marg B
Marg BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not complaining just a suggestion.

My 526 Plus Pack arrived today and was very pleased with the cartridges. I was a bit disappointed that a Grey cartridge was not included. I thought one of the 525 Black cartridges could have been replaced with Grey.

Grunta
GruntaShoalhaven

Always Good Service

We live in a remote area and deliveries from Wholesale Toner have always been good. Have used both genuine and non genuine canon cartridges. I think the genuine cartridges probably help with the life of the printers, but can cost nearly as much as the printer - always a dilema.

Bobbie
BobbieCentral West, NSW

Incredibly fast delivery

I have dealt with Wholesale Toners for quite a while now, I would never go elsewhere! They always have the genuine cartridges I prefer, perfect for my use, prices are great and the speed of delivery is amazing.
Thank you Wholesale Toners.