Wholesale Toners Australia

Wholesale Toners Australia

Not 2 day delievery as advertised still waiting six days

Ordered ink cartridges as working from home as they offered 2 day delivery l understand covid has delays now waiting 6 days called said items could be turned back from Melbourne maybe have that written on your website as l obviously would not have ordered with you

Hi Anne,
Could you please contact us on 1300 855 881 & we can lodge an investigation with the couriers, into the delivery of your order?

Sherard K.Wholesale Toner

Hi Anne, as discussed yesterday, unfortunately due to the COVID restrictions in Victoria, mail & courier deliveries in and out of Victoria may take a little longer than expected. We sincerely apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Paul S.

Paul S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service, cheap prices

Have used Wholesale Toner Aust Pty ltd out of Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast for years. Have used them for Canon, Ellison, HP, & Brother printer cartridges. Great service, cheap prices

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good delivery but cant get them to work

ordered 6 non genuine cartridges for my canon printer on recommendation. V prompt delivery but printer won't recognise them. V frustrating and a huge waste of my time. will be returning thme

Bogg

BoggMurray Bridge, South Australia

Terrible response to long time customer!!

I recently placed an order as I have done for the past 8 years and there was a promotion for a free set of earbuds. I put in the correct code and ordered the items as I qualified for the free earbuds. When my order arrive 6 days later which is longer than normal there were no earbuds in the package. I contacted Wholesale Toners to see what had happened and was told rudely I must have made a mistake! I did not but no apology for their mistake. Will not use again. Very unhappy as no loyalty shown for my custom of 8 years. I feel let down by the response.

RMK

RMKVictoria

Always great service

I have used Wholesale Toners for many years and recommended them to all my friends. It has always been a simple process, reliable and quick with friendly help if needed.

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast efficient ordering

Always easy to reorder. Never had a bad product.
Love the lollies..
Would highly recommend this company to anyone that is thinking of ordering online. Price is always competitive. The product arrives within a short timeframe.
Many thanks for a great service.
Cheers Debbie

Dani

DaniDarwin, NT

Top Service Every Time

I have been using Wholesale toners for our office printer cartridges for over four years and they have never let us down. Easy ordering, fast delivery and fantastic customer service!!!

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Service

As usual service is prompt and sweets in box are very much appreciated. I will always be using Wholesale Toners for any ink that I require. I wasn't expecting to receive my order until next week and it arrived today.

Marg B

Marg BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not complaining just a suggestion.

My 526 Plus Pack arrived today and was very pleased with the cartridges. I was a bit disappointed that a Grey cartridge was not included. I thought one of the 525 Black cartridges could have been replaced with Grey.

Grunta

GruntaShoalhaven

Always Good Service

We live in a remote area and deliveries from Wholesale Toner have always been good. Have used both genuine and non genuine canon cartridges. I think the genuine cartridges probably help with the life of the printers, but can cost nearly as much as the printer - always a dilema.

Bobbie

BobbieCentral West, NSW

Incredibly fast delivery

I have dealt with Wholesale Toners for quite a while now, I would never go elsewhere! They always have the genuine cartridges I prefer, perfect for my use, prices are great and the speed of delivery is amazing.
Thank you Wholesale Toners.

Kevin G

Kevin G

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

I ordered new printer cartridges from Wholesale Toners on line on Wednesday afternoon, 30th July - they were delivered to my front door (in Junortoun Vic, near Bendigo) at 9.30am today, 31st July. What Service!! AMAZING!! The only disappointment this time was - no lollies in the box, don't you want me to put on weight?

Jonno

JonnoSouth West, WA

Excellent Service

After placing an order for a number of toners for my printer the response was quick and timely. ETA was to the day as was stated and all ordered product was intact.

Raravis

Raravis

Very Good Service, but quality of 'compatible' HP cartridges are BAD!!

The sale and delivery service of this company is fantastic! Have used them many times over. However, tried the 'compatible' HP cartridges last time, they were huge disappointment. Some colours are not working at all, as if it is empty cartridges.

Jaspa

JaspaBrisbane

Best price, amazing service

I do check prices when toner is needed, and WT is very competitive on price. Occasional deals make them the cheapest. I have had no issues with service and items arrive quickly, tracked and in top condition. Their guarantee is well worth reading and made me purchase the first time.

wilko

wilkoSydney, NSW

Product was as described and it arrived promptly. These people were easy to do business with and I will use them again. Happy to recommend their service to anyone needing printer ink.

printer cartridges

Been using you guys for a long time. Will only be using genuine HP cartridges from now on.
Tried your non genuine last time & quite frankly they were rubbish .How ever your service is great.
Still have them tried them all colours were awful.

Brian M.

Brian M.Sydney, NSW

Great service!

I have been using your service for some years now and I have always been happy with it. Your website is easy to use and the delivered cartridges give me the ink I need. Thank you so much.

New Website

Problems with new website:
1. I could not edit both billing address & delivery address without retyping both when I only wanted to alter apartment number - messy
2. Had to go looking on how to allow cookies - most sites just ask you to click. I did not know how to do this so it took me so long to put credit card info in.
Have always had very good service from WT.
Brian Fitzgerald

Deb

DebWestern District, VIC

Print quality of the non-genuine cartridge is poor