Wholesale Toner

Wholesale Toner

Wide range, fast delivery and good price.

Wholesale Toners has impressed with fast delivery which is so important when ink runs out. Prices are very competitive, way cheaper than than any local store and the range of cartridges is comprehensive.

Prompt delivery, product is excellent, Perfect Colours Good to do business with u Mike Collins

30 words is too much see above Excellent ink powder for my laser Brother printer. Fast delivery Economic price nice packaging. I always look forward to the “Toffees that are included in the delivery

Fast, efficient with great service and products

I have been using Wholesale Toners for many years now. I can't fault anything about this company. Everyone I've spoken to has been very friendly and helpful. Delivery time is exceptional, I've ordered toners online at 10 pm and they have arrived first thing the next morning, truly remarkable. I also love the little treats in the box, so do my grand-kids. Pricing is very competitive, I would recommend this company to everyone.

I have always found Wholesale Toners to be very efficient. They supply a great product at a good price. I have never had any problem with any of the products.

Ink toner

I have always been very satisfied with Wholesale Toners service- prompt and efficient. I use it for all my Printer needs. They mail my order so that I get it next day.

Excellent service

I have used them for many years and for two different brands of printers. I consider the quality to be really good and the staff is helpful. The delivery is usually next day so we can't complain about that.

Great products and fabulous service

We have been purchasing inks from Wholesale Toners for several years - the products are always as described on the website and arrive within 2-3 days of placing our order. We tend to order the genuine brand but on occasion have ordered the copy-cat brand - they have been fine as well.

Wonderful Service.

When on the phone always have very helpful and polite people, Nothing is a problem for you, My Grandchildren love the sweets that come in the boxes with the inks. I have no problems with the cartridges, when I changed my old printer for a new one you exchanged all my old catridges for the later model printer. thank you.

Highly recommended

Great service, prompt delivery, easy ordering system and love the lollies in the box when they arrive
I’ve recommended to many friends and they are all happy with the service as well

Wholesale Toner Review

Their products are always at extremely competitive prices. The service fast and efficient and delivery always within the stated period. There's nothing not to like about Wholesale Toner's company/products and I recommend them.

very happy

Easy to order, fast turn around good price. i have been using wholesale toners for a number of years now & have found them to be easy to deal with. i am very happy with the service

Friendly and efficient service

I don't normally write reviews but in this case i thought they deserved to be applauded for there great service i have been buying my cartridges from them for many years and have no problems with them and the pricing has left there competitors wishing they could have given half the service wholesale toners have given, i will continue to buy from them.
p.s. my wife loved the lollies in the box a lovely gesture thanks and keep up the good work.

Always buy your product (Canon)

Use canon printers always ( Currently, MG 5350). Generic ink cartridges have never let me down. Always order on-line, free postage over the $ ceiling. Great grandkids always appreciate the lollies. Will maintain contact to our mutual benefit.

Fabulous Service

Always fantastic prices, always the best quality cartridges, always very fast posting, always great service and a pleasant staff always ready to help. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great deal.

Many years of use with inkjets

Over the many years of use the delivery times have always been on the improve and now always within two business days. Cost competitive and always in stock. Bonus lollies.

Always correct and quick orders

I always get my ink for my printer from wholesale toner simply because they deliver the next day the correct product and they are reasonably well priced. Their product is always fresh and has never given me any problems with printing.

Always exceptional

Always receive products in a timely manner. well packaged and products always work as expected. Ordering online is easy, especially if you know model numbers. Never have had an incorrect order and the lollies are always a nice touch

Fast service, good prices

I received what I ordered in good time. The collection process from Big W was painless as well
Happy with the product, price and service will be using them again I a sure

Fantastic

Easy to use Webb site and quick prompt service have used them before and it’s always the same excellent and will continuing to use them in the future excellent company

Best prices, fast delivery

After an extensive search on line, I found this store to have the cheapest prices, a really good range, and delivery was fast. I will purchase from them again in the future.