Wholesale Toner

See the Best Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Service

As usual service is prompt and sweets in box are very much appreciated. I will always be using Wholesale Toners for any ink that I require. I wasn't expecting to receive my order until next week and it arrived today.

Marg B

Marg BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not complaining just a suggestion.

My 526 Plus Pack arrived today and was very pleased with the cartridges. I was a bit disappointed that a Grey cartridge was not included. I thought one of the 525 Black cartridges could have been replaced with Grey.

Grunta

GruntaShoalhaven

Always Good Service

We live in a remote area and deliveries from Wholesale Toner have always been good. Have used both genuine and non genuine canon cartridges. I think the genuine cartridges probably help with the life of the printers, but can cost nearly as much as the printer - always a dilema.

Bobbie

BobbieCentral West, NSW

Incredibly fast delivery

I have dealt with Wholesale Toners for quite a while now, I would never go elsewhere! They always have the genuine cartridges I prefer, perfect for my use, prices are great and the speed of delivery is amazing.
Thank you Wholesale Toners.

Kevin G

Kevin G

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

I ordered new printer cartridges from Wholesale Toners on line on Wednesday afternoon, 30th July - they were delivered to my front door (in Junortoun Vic, near Bendigo) at 9.30am today, 31st July. What Service!! AMAZING!! The only disappointment this time was - no lollies in the box, don't you want me to put on weight?

Jonno

JonnoSouth West, WA

Excellent Service

After placing an order for a number of toners for my printer the response was quick and timely. ETA was to the day as was stated and all ordered product was intact.

Very Good Service, but quality of 'compatible' HP cartridges are BAD!!

The sale and delivery service of this company is fantastic! Have used them many times over. However, tried the 'compatible' HP cartridges last time, they were huge disappointment. Some colours are not working at all, as if it is empty cartridges.

Jaspa

JaspaBrisbane

Best price, amazing service

I do check prices when toner is needed, and WT is very competitive on price. Occasional deals make them the cheapest. I have had no issues with service and items arrive quickly, tracked and in top condition. Their guarantee is well worth reading and made me purchase the first time.

wilko

wilkoSydney, NSW

Product was as described and it arrived promptly. These people were easy to do business with and I will use them again. Happy to recommend their service to anyone needing printer ink.

printer cartridges

Been using you guys for a long time. Will only be using genuine HP cartridges from now on.
Tried your non genuine last time & quite frankly they were rubbish .How ever your service is great.
Still have them tried them all colours were awful.

Brian M.

Brian M.Sydney, NSW

Great service!

I have been using your service for some years now and I have always been happy with it. Your website is easy to use and the delivered cartridges give me the ink I need. Thank you so much.

New Website

Problems with new website:
1. I could not edit both billing address & delivery address without retyping both when I only wanted to alter apartment number - messy
2. Had to go looking on how to allow cookies - most sites just ask you to click. I did not know how to do this so it took me so long to put credit card info in.
Have always had very good service from WT.
Brian Fitzgerald

Deb

DebWestern District, VIC

Print quality of the non-genuine cartridge is poor

Grant

GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Telephone

Supplier wouldn't answer their telephone AM Thu 06/6, or if answered then then the receiver immediately hanged up without any greeting whatsoever! I had enquiry before placing order for genuine inks but I'll buy elsewhere now.

Marja

MarjaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

I have been ordering my Canon printer cartridges from Wholesale Toner's for many years, and have always been very happy with their excellent service! I will definitely keep on ordering from them.

wun4us

wun4usBathurst

First order

First order online invoiced 12.33pm 30 May, received sometime before 8.00 31 May. A most impressive delivery !! The fastest I have ever received any order I have ever made bar none

Ian

IanPerth, WA

Good Service

I feel the new ink cartridges do not seem to last as long.
However the prices seem to have decreased on the latest order.
Leave it to you to test.
Still a great service

Teedee

TeedeeNortheast, VIC

Excellent service & products

I ordered..it was shipped...it arrived! All in the blink of an eye.
It is like that now and has been for the years I have been using Wholesale Toners
Brilliant service. Thank you.

fifi

fifiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Still the best

Have been getting non genuine ink cartridge replacements through Wholesale Toners for many years now and they are still No. 1. Prompt conformation and delivery and excellent products. Very reliable.

Highly Recommended

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Extremely fast postage. Great quality non genuine ink cartridges. Print quality is the same as genuine cartridges. I have been buying my replacement ink through WTA for several years and have not had any issues with cartridges.