Annette

Annette Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Did someone say... fantastic Australian wine????

Not one to lock myself into a regular subscription for anything but a magazine, I thought I'd give this a try and then cancel after the first or second delivery. I mean how good was this going to be when I don't get to pick and choose the wine? After nearly 12 months of being a subscriber, I am thoroughly enjoying my wine tour around Australia and tasting wine that I'd never ordinarily get to. Who knew that my favourite red is now a Durif??? I also love the fact that I'm supporting the smaller boutique family owned wineries. The selection panel of Wine Selectors have done an outstanding job ensuring that nothing but quality wine comes my way. I have not had a bad one yet. You will not be disappointed!

Sick of it

Sick of itSydney, NSW

Zero Stars for their unsolicited constant telemarketing calls

I get calls from these idiots every couple of days... i have told them before i am a recovering alcoholic and they still call. I have asked for my number to be removed from their database... no luck. This is seriously idiotic.

Russ

RussSydney, NSW

Consistently Good

Have been a member for many years now and find the wines consistently good. Always backed by good background notes and the knowledge that they have been tasted and recommended by people who know their wines. Well known labels and reputable wineries. I don't think I have ever had a wine I couldn't drink.
Their customer service is great and the consultants are always pleasant to talk to. Excellent value for money given the high quality of the wines. I think Wine Selectors are the best subscription winery in Australia at their price point.

Rose

RoseNorthern Region, NSW

Wine o'clock - we're ready

We've been members for years and always like receiving our dozen regular varieties selection. It saves looking through the bottle shop wondering if you'll like that one... We like the tasting notes and food suggestions for paring ideas. And I find the yearly calendar that always comes out at this time to be fantastic - its my kitchen calendar every year!

Colin

ColinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Our little indulgence

As a member for over 20 years, we have never had a problem that wasn't resolved quickly and always to our advantage.

Happy

HappySpence 2615, ACT

Always welcome

Wine Selectors make discovering and drinking a diverse range of wines exceptional. Four times each year it is exciting to receive interesting and sometimes outstanding wines from a different region of Australia.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Thank you for your glowing review! We are so happy you are enjoying your wine tasting adventure with us. Australian wine really is something special isn't it! Look out for a private message from us soon! - Taylah, Wine Selectors

Wayne S

Wayne SSydney, NSW

Regional Consumption

A good selection of wines at a reasonable price is received from wine growing regions across Australia as often as is your preference and I have not been disappointed with any deliveries to date.

MalcolmSydney, NSW

Can't cancel!

Absolutely the same experience as another reviewer. I've tried 3 times to cancel. Been a member for 10yrs+ but no longer wish to be. On 2/11 I called to cancel. Selected the option to receive a call back. Never happened. Second call on 9/11 and spoke to Vanessa who assured that someone from Membership would call: "They will call back." Didn't get a call. Have just spoken to Beck, who said she spoke to her Supervisor, Leonard "Lenny" Jones and assures me that my account will be cancelled. Fingers crossed.

Malcolm

Hi Taylah, I'm not on Facebook so I can't do that. I look forward to your call.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Not a problem Malcolm. I can confirm that I have followed this up with our team yesterday and they are intending to give you a call to confirm your membership cancellation.
Thank you and have a great day/weekend!
Taylah - Wine Selectors

Sheena I.

Sheena I.

So disappointed — seemingly no way to cancel

Wine Selectors promote that they have a ‘no lock in’ contract. Don’t be filled, the minute you want to cancel you can’t get hold of them. The only place I can gain a response is on Facebook messenger. My calls and email goes unanswered.

robbie

robbie

generally a pretty good service

june i.

june i.

Nice wines

Wine selectors have good wines which are great value and easy drinking. Their ordering and delivering is straight forward . I loved their tasting evenings which were great fun and well organised . The website is a little cluncky to use and it would be great if they had an app to score wines. I would give them 5 stars but their pushy telephone sales are really off putting.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Thank you for your review June! We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass this on to our contact centre team. We're so glad to hear that you enjoy our wines and our tasting events! Have a great day.
Thanks - Taylah from Wine Selectors

Thierry R.

Thierry R.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent wine quality & excellent customer service

We have been with Wine Selector for about 4 years and the quality of the wines received from both the Regional Wine Plan and also once-off orderings have been excellent & constant.

The customer service for the organised events has also been amazing especially during challenging times like Covid-19, with cancellations, postponements etc ... The do really care about their clientele and don't treat you like a number.

Thanks again and keep it up!

TRT001

TRT001Far North Queensland, QLD

Truly excellent selection

Lyndsey C.

Lyndsey C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent variety

I love receiving my monthly subscription. The wines are always of high quality and it gives me the opportunity to try different varieties that I normally wouldn’t try. It is also sent with great information on the wines and regions. Besides my monthly subscription, Wine Selectors also have excellently priced offers. I have always found the customer service team to be very helpful when I’ve had questions and, most importantly, I get my deliveries quickly!

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Lyndsey, Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are thrilled that you have been enjoying your wine deliveries and special offers. Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support, we really appreciate it. Cheers! Lisa from Wine Selectors

Sam R.

Sam R.Hunter Region, NSW

The Most Well Informed Wine Providers in Australia

Besides my purchases, I have attended several food and tasting events and a three day tasting master class. I can attest to the expertise behind their recommendations, and their depth of knowledge across the Australian industry. If you’re a bit daunted by the variety of wine on offer in the marketplace, this is the place to get first class tips, insight into the growing regions and varieties, and good prices across the range.

ash

ashHollywell

They will never let you cancel!!!

I have been trying to cancel my account for over a year, yet they keep sending wine and charging me. It is a typical membership scam. These companies will do anything for a buck. The wine was fine, of course but I can just drive down to my local bottle shop and grab them at a cheaper price.

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Experiencing new wines without the hassle of shopping.

Being able to try different wines without having to spend time in the bottle shop is awesome. Very rarely do we get a bottle of wine we don't enjoy. Very good quality drinking.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Lesley, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad you are enjoying exploring new wines, are there any favourites you've discovered lately? Cheers from all of us at Wine Selectors

Mersey Maiden

Mersey MaidenNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great selection supporting the Australian wine industry.

A wide variety of Australian wine regions feature in the wines I receive. Love reading the accompanying product information but, more than that, the wines are always of a high quality. Prompt reliable deliveries,

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Mersey, thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are thrilled that you have been enjoying your wine deliveries. Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support, we really appreciate it. Cheers! Victoria from Wine Selectors

Carly

CarlyNorth Queensland, QLD

It's great, it takes the work out of choosing a bottle of wine.

Our regular deliveries are fantastic. We know that anything in the box is going to be good, either for an easy afternoon wine, or a wine with friends. There is a good range of varieties is each case and just as the case is getting empty an email usually arrives letting me know the new delivery is on its way. Perfect timing and very convenient. The magazine and wine info sheet is also a great read.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

One of Life’s pleasures is a wine subscription!

I love receiving my monthly wine selection. I haven’t tasted a dissatisfying wine yet. The customer services is outstanding and queries via Facebook have been answered promptly, even on weekends.