4.5

Store LocationOnline
Lyndsey C.

Lyndsey C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent variety

I love receiving my monthly subscription. The wines are always of high quality and it gives me the opportunity to try different varieties that I normally wouldn’t try. It is also sent with great information on the wines and regions. Besides my monthly subscription, Wine Selectors also have excellently priced offers. I have always found the customer service team to be very helpful when I’ve had questions and, most importantly, I get my deliveries quickly!

Customer ServiceWine Selectors

Hi Lyndsey, Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are thrilled that you have been enjoying your wine deliveries and special offers. Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support, we really appreciate it. Cheers! Lisa from Wine Selectors

Sam R.

Sam R.Hunter Region, NSW

The Most Well Informed Wine Providers in Australia

Besides my purchases, I have attended several food and tasting events and a three day tasting master class. I can attest to the expertise behind their recommendations, and their depth of knowledge across the Australian industry. If you’re a bit daunted by the variety of wine on offer in the marketplace, this is the place to get first class tips, insight into the growing regions and varieties, and good prices across the range.

Store LocationOnline - Newcastle NSW

ash

ashHollywell

They will never let you cancel!!!

I have been trying to cancel my account for over a year, yet they keep sending wine and charging me. It is a typical membership scam. These companies will do anything for a buck. The wine was fine, of course but I can just drive down to my local bottle shop and grab them at a cheaper price.

Customer ServiceWine Selectors

Experiencing new wines without the hassle of shopping.

Being able to try different wines without having to spend time in the bottle shop is awesome. Very rarely do we get a bottle of wine we don't enjoy. Very good quality drinking.

Customer ServiceWine Selectors

Hi Lesley, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad you are enjoying exploring new wines, are there any favourites you've discovered lately? Cheers from all of us at Wine Selectors

Mersey Maiden

Mersey MaidenNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great selection supporting the Australian wine industry.

A wide variety of Australian wine regions feature in the wines I receive. Love reading the accompanying product information but, more than that, the wines are always of a high quality. Prompt reliable deliveries,

Customer ServiceWine Selectors

Hi Mersey, thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are thrilled that you have been enjoying your wine deliveries. Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support, we really appreciate it. Cheers! Victoria from Wine Selectors

Carly

CarlyNorth Queensland, QLD

It's great, it takes the work out of choosing a bottle of wine.

Our regular deliveries are fantastic. We know that anything in the box is going to be good, either for an easy afternoon wine, or a wine with friends. There is a good range of varieties is each case and just as the case is getting empty an email usually arrives letting me know the new delivery is on its way. Perfect timing and very convenient. The magazine and wine info sheet is also a great read.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

One of Life’s pleasures is a wine subscription!

I love receiving my monthly wine selection. I haven’t tasted a dissatisfying wine yet. The customer services is outstanding and queries via Facebook have been answered promptly, even on weekends.

Store LocationOnline

Karlie H.

Karlie H.South East Queensland, QLD

For the love of wine

Always providing a friendly customer experience, and we have never had a problem with the business service. Providing some of our new fav red wines, my partner and I are always excited to see the next delivery.

Store LocationOn line

Michael J

A great way to explore wine regions across Australia from my own home

A regular opportunity to drink wines that I could never access locally. Vast majority of which I greatly enjoy. Good value for the quality of wines. Sadly someone keeps drinking them!

Customer ServiceWine Selectors

Hi Michael, thank you for your lovely feedback! We are so happy to have you on board with us, and we appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Enjoy the rest of your week! Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

No worries, Isabella

Regard as friend.

Personal relationship. Interested, friendly, caring, knowledgeable about product, therefore able to tailor your needs, e.g. We like rich Chardonnay and ‘Italian’ grape reds...... done, and done well. Best wishes, Phillip

Store LocationWine Selectors in-line.
Phillip C.
Phillip C.

My pleasure. Have a great day.

Sebastian T.

Sebastian T.Launceston, TAS

Great variety, Great Wines

Good selection of reds
Different vineyards
Happy to accommodate my changing needs. Sometimes on a plan, sometimes calling with deals.
Great value. I'm never disappointed even when the variety is not one of my favourites. Staff are always friendly and helpful.

Jo S

Jo SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great wines. Can't wait for each delivery.

We have been members for many years and always receive red wine packs , especially love the Hunter Valley pack, it never disappoints. I also love that we can change/add/skip an order anytime we wish. Only gripe is that would like the option of changing orders online as well as having to phone the 0800 number.

Glen41

Glen41Sydney, Australia

Good Value

Good wines at reasonable prices, also the tasting events I've been to have been good. Currently I mainly get Chardonnays though in the past I've had the regional selection, also good but some of the wines were not the style I liked so i made the change to mainly Chardy's.

Ruth

RuthSydney, NSW

Great range of cellar door wines, customised to your taste!

I chose Wine Selectors for the great range of wines from all over Australia. I wanted it to be an extension of my wine education, where I would be exposed to brands and varietals outside my usual sphere. I love that the wines are not something you can readily pick up from a bottle shop, they are boutique cellar door options. Their refund policy is very generous if you don't like a bottle, which hardly ever happens, as they are committed to finding out as much as they can about what you like and delivering just that.

kman

kman

Great Service, Great Wine

They offer a great, flexible service. We receive a customised case every 3 months. and all the wines we've had are amazing. The only downside is the amount of phone calls that you receive from them, however they sometimes have some great offers on regional wines or certain varieties.

jane

jane

Love it! Takes all the hard work out of enjoying wine

Let someone else choose the best wines and satisfaction is guaranteed! What could go wrong? Customer service is brilliant, love the wine or get a refund. Always have great sales and all wines are below retail cost. Always have wines at home to enjoy and share!

Store LocationWine selectors

Scott F.Perth, WA

Spammers

After foolishly entering a competition I'm now incessantly pestered by these scammers. Two or three calls a day, every single day, despite repeatedly telling them to remove me from their call lists. Over to ACMA now.

Customer ServiceWine Selectors

Hi Scott, as we said last week, it takes two days to be fully removed from the systems. You won't receive any further calls. Cheers, the team at Wine Selectors

Customer ServiceWine Selectors

Hi Scott, thanks for your feedback. I can confirm you have been removed from our calling lists however we will definitely look into the frequency of calls as this is quite irregular. Cheers, Victoria from Wine Selectors

Jarrod

JarrodSydney, NSW

A bit of a rip off

Firstly I’ll say I like wine selectors and the majority of wine I have received so far has been fairly good, but
to be honest Dan Murphy’s is normally 20-30% cheaper!

Unfortunately when calling them on a few occasions I’ve found their staff really rude and unhelpful.
Also just discovered on my Visa card a $22 annual membership fee which I wasn’t told about when joining up.. I rang to enquire and was told its to help pay for the discounted shipping and for the actual wine selectors???
Seems a bit cheeky as we are already paying a premium price for cheap bottles of wine.

Unsure if I will continue my membership.

Customer ServiceWine Selectors

Fabulous wine, excellent customer service and fast delivery

We have made two orders and the selection of wines we recieved were outstanding and value for money. Highly recommend Wine Selectors for their excellent value and customer service and prompt delivery! Great service!

Store LocationWine Selectors