4.5

Marg
MargCentral Queensland, QLD4 posts
 Pinned

Fantastic wine!

I have been a member for a number of years now and am still impressed with the wine selection I receive from various regions around Australia. I have never had a wine I didn’t like yet but I know that wine selectors are always there for me if needed, just a phone call or email away. Once I had a delivery go missing, and wine selectors were great, immediately sending me a replacement shipment. One very happy customer here!
  • Return Claim Made: No
  • Store Location: Internet website
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Wine Selectors   DM

Hi Margot - we love a happy customer! And great to hear our customer service team have been so attentive to you! We will be sure to pass this feedback along to the team. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it!

Taylah - Wine Selectors

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts

Worst customer service and very average wine selections

If I could give zero stars I would. Very average wine and the worst customer experience I have ever had to endure, incredibly rude. Show details
Laurie K.
Laurie K.

Don't do it

Absolutely abysmal. My wife and I tried some sample wines at an event and signed up based on these tastings. The wines we received at home, and tasted so far (Tomich Hill pinot noir, L'artiste Tumbarumba pinot noir, the Lane sauvignon blanc) were absolutely diabolical. Couldn't even drink the pinots and managed the sauvignon with soda water. I can't believe these guys actually sell wine at 20 bucks a bottle that's worse than the cheapest stuff you find at the bottleo. Avoid at all costs. Show details
Arti
Arti2 posts

Bit Disappointing

I went to the Ecco Bistro event last night. The food was great as was the wine selection. However we were rushed through the event, having to finish our wine and food quickly, and being asked to finish up around 9.30pm. It would have been good to have an additional hour to savour it all. That was disappointing as was the rushing of the service. I would have hoped for better from Ecco Bistro and wine selectors. Show details
Susan F
Susan F

An Excellent Saturday Afternoon

Delicious food, excellent wines, congratulations Wine Selectors on your Wines that Define Long Lunch. Above expectations Show reply
mark
markGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Valrhona and wine pairing

Thoroughly enjoyed this quirky event. Learnt more about chocolate than wine. Very diverse wines and chocolates to try. There was a lot going on with wine tasting, chocolate tasting and then pairing the various wines. With the presenters providing lots of information and discussions with guests - it was hard to keep up. I thought Ruth was a little evasive on questions around ruby chocolate and cocoa international trading prices. Hosts really looked after us. Show details ·  2
Hannes v.
Hannes v.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Some false marketing, poor value wines, aggressive retention

When I signed up:
- The shipping fee was not mentioned
- I was told that I could cancel and manage my subscription online

The wine cost is $22/bottle which is average, but for me, not worth the cost. Some of them were no better than a $6 bottle.

When I cancelled just now, I didn't appreciate the argumentative attitude when I was asked why I was cancelling and gave my opinion.
Yes - you may believe that trying to retain membership is best for your customers, and I may disagree. There is no reason to argue that you are correct and I am wrong. Show details

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

A great way to experience a wide range of wines with confidence

I have been a customer for probably twenty years. The real joy is in never having a failure - all the wine has been a pleasure c some has been excellent value. Some wine worked out no cheaper than a discount bottle shop but others are excellent value. So when you buy a mixed dozen, you know that overall it is pretty good value. Great to be confident that any bottle that has been selected for you will be presentable at least. Some is excellent. But the best thing is the wide range of wines to which you are exposed and which you would never otherwise stumble upon. It's like having a team of experts to sort through all the candidates and provide you with a shortlist containing only worthy applicants. Show details ·  1
Karen Flier
Karen FlierSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

It's the best in wine flavours are the bomb

The wine is always the best choice for flavour and taste can't go past it Show details ·  1
Juli A.
Juli A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Coonawarra Dinner in Melbourne

What a great night. Bringing Coonawarra vignerons to Melbourne for an evening of Radis Estate, Zema, Rymill and Jim Brand wines matched with excellent food at Matilda’s Restaurant. Scott Pickett’s team outdid themselves; and all for a very reasonable price point. Paul Diamond is a great host for these events and if you see an event like this you should not miss it. Show details ·  1
Nish
NishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A lovely evening

A great evening with a fabulous mix of wine and food Show details ·  1
Sarah
SarahPerth, WA3 posts

Refuse to cancel membership

We have been trying to cancel our membership since the start of the year however continue to receive 3 monthly deliveries. We had finally had enough of the terrible service and demanded our most recent delivery be refunded. Wine Selectors have given us every excuse as to why it can't be done, and then later confirmed it would be done, however that was over a month ago and they are still giving us excuses and refusing to give our money back. We now have an unopened case of wine which we are happy for them to collect and refund. It had been a good service before this point, but I'm extremely disappointed at the absolute lack of any customer service. Show details
Karishma
Karishma3 posts

Purposely Deceitful

Entered a competition with this company and received a 6 pack of wines only to receive an invoice!!! I never signed up or signed anything - completely untrustworthy and purposely deceitful.
Alex
AlexMid North Coast, NSW

Buying wine with 100% confidence in the quality of the wines I receive

I have been a Wine Selectors member for over 20 years, and I am yet to be disappointed in the wine I receive. I receive a box of mixed white wine every few months, and it is so easy. I am a bit picky with my red wine varietals and Wine Selectors were able to set up a customised box for me that I receive once a year, great customer service. Show details ·  1
T Clark
T ClarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive

Part of my Enjoyment of each day

I trust the judgement of the selectors who have tasted and chosen the best wine Australia provides. I have not been disappointed with any bottle, but only delighted with the range of different styles from many wineries. I enjoy the enhancement each bottle makes to my meals. The notes provided explain and aid my appreciation. Show details ·  1