ash

ashHollywell

They will never let you cancel!!!

I have been trying to cancel my account for over a year, yet they keep sending wine and charging me. It is a typical membership scam. These companies will do anything for a buck. The wine was fine, of course but I can just drive down to my local bottle shop and grab them at a cheaper price.

Customer ServiceWine Selectors

Experiencing new wines without the hassle of shopping.

Being able to try different wines without having to spend time in the bottle shop is awesome. Very rarely do we get a bottle of wine we don't enjoy. Very good quality drinking.

Customer ServiceWine Selectors

Hi Lesley, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad you are enjoying exploring new wines, are there any favourites you've discovered lately? Cheers from all of us at Wine Selectors

Mersey Maiden

Mersey MaidenNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great selection supporting the Australian wine industry.

A wide variety of Australian wine regions feature in the wines I receive. Love reading the accompanying product information but, more than that, the wines are always of a high quality. Prompt reliable deliveries,

Customer ServiceWine Selectors

Hi Mersey, thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are thrilled that you have been enjoying your wine deliveries. Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support, we really appreciate it. Cheers! Victoria from Wine Selectors

Carly

CarlyNorth Queensland, QLD

It's great, it takes the work out of choosing a bottle of wine.

Our regular deliveries are fantastic. We know that anything in the box is going to be good, either for an easy afternoon wine, or a wine with friends. There is a good range of varieties is each case and just as the case is getting empty an email usually arrives letting me know the new delivery is on its way. Perfect timing and very convenient. The magazine and wine info sheet is also a great read.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

One of Life’s pleasures is a wine subscription!

I love receiving my monthly wine selection. I haven’t tasted a dissatisfying wine yet. The customer services is outstanding and queries via Facebook have been answered promptly, even on weekends.

Store LocationOnline

Karlie H.

Karlie H.South East Queensland, QLD

For the love of wine

Always providing a friendly customer experience, and we have never had a problem with the business service. Providing some of our new fav red wines, my partner and I are always excited to see the next delivery.

Store LocationOn line

Michael J

A great way to explore wine regions across Australia from my own home

A regular opportunity to drink wines that I could never access locally. Vast majority of which I greatly enjoy. Good value for the quality of wines. Sadly someone keeps drinking them!

Customer ServiceWine Selectors

Hi Michael, thank you for your lovely feedback! We are so happy to have you on board with us, and we appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Enjoy the rest of your week! Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

No worries, Isabella

Regard as friend.

Personal relationship. Interested, friendly, caring, knowledgeable about product, therefore able to tailor your needs, e.g. We like rich Chardonnay and ‘Italian’ grape reds...... done, and done well. Best wishes, Phillip

Store LocationWine Selectors in-line.
Phillip C.
Phillip C.

My pleasure. Have a great day.

Sebastian T.

Sebastian T.Launceston, TAS

Great variety, Great Wines

Good selection of reds
Different vineyards
Happy to accommodate my changing needs. Sometimes on a plan, sometimes calling with deals.
Great value. I'm never disappointed even when the variety is not one of my favourites. Staff are always friendly and helpful.

Jo S

Jo SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great wines. Can't wait for each delivery.

We have been members for many years and always receive red wine packs , especially love the Hunter Valley pack, it never disappoints. I also love that we can change/add/skip an order anytime we wish. Only gripe is that would like the option of changing orders online as well as having to phone the 0800 number.

Glen41

Glen41Sydney, Australia

Good Value

Good wines at reasonable prices, also the tasting events I've been to have been good. Currently I mainly get Chardonnays though in the past I've had the regional selection, also good but some of the wines were not the style I liked so i made the change to mainly Chardy's.

Ruth

RuthSydney, NSW

Great range of cellar door wines, customised to your taste!

I chose Wine Selectors for the great range of wines from all over Australia. I wanted it to be an extension of my wine education, where I would be exposed to brands and varietals outside my usual sphere. I love that the wines are not something you can readily pick up from a bottle shop, they are boutique cellar door options. Their refund policy is very generous if you don't like a bottle, which hardly ever happens, as they are committed to finding out as much as they can about what you like and delivering just that.

Great Service, Great Wine

They offer a great, flexible service. We receive a customised case every 3 months. and all the wines we've had are amazing. The only downside is the amount of phone calls that you receive from them, however they sometimes have some great offers on regional wines or certain varieties.

jane

jane

Love it! Takes all the hard work out of enjoying wine

Let someone else choose the best wines and satisfaction is guaranteed! What could go wrong? Customer service is brilliant, love the wine or get a refund. Always have great sales and all wines are below retail cost. Always have wines at home to enjoy and share!

Store LocationWine selectors

Scott F.Perth, WA

Spammers

After foolishly entering a competition I'm now incessantly pestered by these scammers. Two or three calls a day, every single day, despite repeatedly telling them to remove me from their call lists. Over to ACMA now.

Customer ServiceWine Selectors

Hi Scott, as we said last week, it takes two days to be fully removed from the systems. You won't receive any further calls. Cheers, the team at Wine Selectors

Customer ServiceWine Selectors

Hi Scott, thanks for your feedback. I can confirm you have been removed from our calling lists however we will definitely look into the frequency of calls as this is quite irregular. Cheers, Victoria from Wine Selectors

Jarrod

JarrodSydney, NSW

A bit of a rip off

Firstly I’ll say I like wine selectors and the majority of wine I have received so far has been fairly good, but
to be honest Dan Murphy’s is normally 20-30% cheaper!

Unfortunately when calling them on a few occasions I’ve found their staff really rude and unhelpful.
Also just discovered on my Visa card a $22 annual membership fee which I wasn’t told about when joining up.. I rang to enquire and was told its to help pay for the discounted shipping and for the actual wine selectors???
Seems a bit cheeky as we are already paying a premium price for cheap bottles of wine.

Unsure if I will continue my membership.

Customer ServiceWine Selectors

Fabulous wine, excellent customer service and fast delivery

We have made two orders and the selection of wines we recieved were outstanding and value for money. Highly recommend Wine Selectors for their excellent value and customer service and prompt delivery! Great service!

Store LocationWine Selectors
Bozica Hudkovic

Bozica HudkovicNewcastle

Excellent wines, service and value

The set up process was very simple and the service we received was quick and friendly. We have a biannual delivery only but it is excellent value for money and the wine variety and quality is outstanding. The specials in between are the real finds for us. Thanks wine selectors!

Store LocationOnline
Customer ServiceWine Selectors

Hi Bozica, thank you for your lovely feedback! We are so happy to have you on board with us, and we appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Enjoy the rest of your week! Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Delivery to dead person

I am absolutely disgusted. I have just received a delivery for my wife who died 5 months ago so it was not certainly ordered. I have tried to contact you on the phone and get asked to leave a messaget. How do I cancel this.

Customer ServiceWine Selectors

Hi there, please send us a private message with your contact number and the member # for the account and customer service will be in contact ASAP to rectify this. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Disgusted
Disgusted

My name is Gavin my number is 0408 855 920.
The account name is Shelley Clancy and I have no idea what the member no. Is.
You don't need to contact me just cancel it and fix it so it doesn't continue

Customer ServiceWine Selectors

Thank you Gavin. Customer service will need to call you to confirm everything, but then it will be sorted quickly. Thank you for your patience. Cheers, Isabella from wine Selectors

Harald K.

Harald K.Illawarra, NSW

The RIGHT way to treat a Wine Selectors member

I would just like to give some praise to a great staff member who is not pushy and very helpful. As a member, Belinda Taylor (Sydney Airport Domestic Terminal 2) sat me down and went through some special wines paired with some tasty snacks - cheese, crackers, etc.
Yes, I did buy the case of bubbles from her for Christmas...

Store LocationSydney Domestic Airport T3