3.7

3.8

reviewer2232
reviewer223271 posts

Great service and price

I’d been contemplating buying Kilchoman Machir Bay for some time and $99.99 was equal best on the net. I noticed Kilchoman Sanaig on the site and it was at a bargain $109.99. After seeing a Ralfy review it was placed in the cart as well. Their freight ($11.95) for both was very reasonable. A 5 day delivery was very welcome. I can’t fault WSD. Show details ·  1
Anita
AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

They nabbed me another 10% on GST!

Very disappointed as I thought I was getting a great deal.
Cheaper at the local.
Won;t be using them again!
Claire H.
Claire H.

Poor customer focus

Limited product range, extra long delivery times, plus non-customer focused and arrogant customer service people/chatgpt AI. Do not recommend and won't be ordering again. Dan's has better range, at least same price, and same day delivery. Show details
Paul E
Paul E

Fantastic Service!

Recently received my first delivery from these guys unfortunately 1 bottle was damaged in transit. Harry went above and beyond to fix the problem offering a refund or replacement. I requested a replacement and it was sent the same day. Thanks WSD I certainly will be purchasing from you again. Show details ·  1
Wine enthusiast
Wine enthusiast

Website trouble

I am not sure if others have brought this problem to your attention but you will be aware that entering your website requires a 'yes' click to confirm suitable age. That's fine except that on a laptop, there is no yes box to click. Nor a no box for that matter. This is not a problem on my phone, just on a laptop. Have no idea why but thought it worthwhile to raise in case you can remedy the problem.
Wine Sellers Direct   DM

Hi Wine Enthusiast, We greatly appreciate this feedback, however we believe this could be a browser error. Please ensure you have the latest versions installed and we recommend Safari or Chrome web browsers.

Thanks,

WSD

Enrico G
Enrico GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
Cami
CamiAU2 posts

Exceptional sales support

We wanted a particular bottle for my husband's collection, as a gift for his b'day. Harry from WSD not only answered to my enquiry on a Friday evening but made sure that the specific edition we were after, was sent to us. Way to do business! Show details ·  1
Mulawa1
Mulawa1South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Highly recommended

I'm very sad to see a couple of bad reviews. I've lost count of how many orders I've had but I can tell you that every delivery has been perfectly carried out. Except for one time when they used Australia Post (who don't home deliver where this octogenarian lives). But a personal interchange of emails had that sorted out. Show details ·  1
Spiderweb
SpiderwebSydney22 posts

Terrible service

Staff wanted me to wait on a 4wks Melbourne to Sydney delivery before even letting them know only 1 of 2 cases arrived, kept putting me off telling me to contact them again in a week, etc, in the end I was forced to raise a dispute for a refund thru PayPal, lucky I paid thru PayPal.
The amount of my time wasted repeatedly having to contact them was ridiculous & no interest in returning my $$ even many days after they got told by postal that the parcel was damaged.
The beer I did get was almost at it's best by based on the date on the box & that most beers are good for 6mths. Show details
Bernice
BerniceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

You will never get your order!

I was told my Christmas wine order, made on 15/12, would arrive on 22/12. It has been 20 days and the tracking info says it never left Melbourne. I complained and was told everything was my fault. I requested a refund and I was told nearly a week ago, they would process this when they receive the consignment back from the courier. Of course, there is still no movement on my refund either. Their customer service is appalling! Show details
Mandy
MandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC12 posts

Satisfied customer

I was searching online for the wine we enjoy to be delivered . I found it reasonably priced on WSD website . Reasonable delivery fee , quick delivery and great customer service . I emailed to inform them my work hours had changed due to lockdown . They responded quickly and the wine was delivered to my work address at the correct time . In these uncertain times where getting purchases delivered is the norm, it was fantastic to receive such efficient service . We would definitely recommend and use WSD again . A Show details ·  1
Annoyed shopper
Annoyed shopperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts

Lovely service

Bought a couple of bottles of Kirsh cherry brandy for my black cake that I make every Christmas
Seller left a hand written thank you note and was wrapped perfectly and arrived quickly  Show details
Ciara
Ciara

Outstanding customer service

Just want to comment on the outstanding customer service from Wine Sellers Direct. I ordered some very "rare" beers and was pushing my luck when I saw the stock levels on the website. Ordered them anyway. I got a phone call the next day from the team to say they unfortunately didn't have any left. But they gave me a few options like a refund or try to get some more stock (but no promises!). I went with the later. A few days later, I got a call to say they found more stock. It was nice to be given an update on my order throughout the whole process. Anyway, got the beer and a few other goodies in my delivery. No doubt this will make the best birthday present for my partner. Thanks Kyle and the team for going above and beyond! Show details
Moondog
MoondogPerth, WA6 posts

Expectation met

Ordered12x1 case of Rothbury Estate Shiraz Cabernet NV which I could not find from big merchants. Paid $106.64 $12 Tax and $13.64 delivery. Ordered 27Jan, arrived 03Feb2020 via AustPost with tracking updates and delivery date via texting.