2.7

36% · 46 · 55%

1.0
Rates and Fees
3.0
Brand Manager for World Media International? Claim your listing.

peterm
petermSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Terrible quality

I put on the service for mum about a month ago and for the first three weeks it worked fine. However, over the past week the quality of the picture has been horrible. It pixelates and has a green tinge throughout. When it is slightly cloudy there is no reception. You cannot even change the channel or turn the set top box off with the remote. I'm not sure if the box is faulty or whether the cheap product malfunctions. I will be cancelling the service as it's just not worth it.
Rates and Fees
Stacey
Stacey2 posts

Amazing Stuff and Service

I Needed Greek channels for my grandpa and I contacted company, they are all so kind and channels work amazing, very cheap too!!!! I would recommend 100% this company, without a second chance!
Raymond
Raymond

Ripp off Artists

They promise you the moon to get your business but when they do. They forget about you.
Their after service is a sham.
They do not provide support to their own satellite receivers and ask you to pay them $100 to replace your old one once goes wrong.
You don't really need to subscribe to mysat Arabic service as all of the programs are available on the internet and Legally free of charge.
My advice do not use and if you are a user cancell. All programs are free through farfesh.com and other websites. .
I hate the experience I had with the manger at Burwood who was very rude and abusive.
Nick Makris
Nick MakrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kon
Kon

The Best Greek Pay TV service

it is very cheap, good package. offering a good service. I would recommend MySat to all my friends, they have explained to me that the installers recommended by them don't actually work for them .

Liz G
Liz G

Backyard business! AVOID!!

MySat doesNOT employ technicians, they outsource. I get that! However, which company recommends 5 technicians, all of which (yes all 5) were not prepared to come out to repair my mother's satellite dish (it's not like she lives in rural Victoria) she lives in Bayside Melbourne!

One even asked to be picked up and taken there and then he would consider it?!? When I rang to complain I was told 'why can't you search on the Internet for a technician yourself?' I was told it was either that or cancel my subscription. And there in lies the problem.....yes it's cheaper than FOXTEL etc but ZERO customer service!! Happy to take your money until there's a problem, then they have no technicians to service their clients. What a joke.....

Anna
Anna

To much repetition

For the last couple of years we only had repetitive programs can you please put new programs since we pay for this service

Jamal
Jamal

Channel Signal ???

I think could be better to improve on the notification between mysat and consumer particularly when mysat decide to add or remove channels. As channel MTV has been frizzing for month on and it's blank now,has it been removed??? Thank you.

Joe
Joe

Very Good

I subscribed to mysat for the Italian service and found it very good and cheap , 200$ for the box and 3 months subscription. They asked me to get an installer as they don't deal with installation. The signal and quality of the channels is not bad at all. I definitly recommend.
inexpensive 35$/month for the Italian package.
Nothing
Joseph25
Joseph25SYDNEY

Very Good Package

I subscribed to Mysat last week and they gave me a HD receiver. Even though I Only paid 200 $ for the receiver and including the first 3 month of my subscription. They explained to me that all the installers work for themselves and not for Mysat, at least they are honest so I recommended it to all my friends and family.
cheap, prepaid as we don't have to do direct debit.
Dish installation
lala123
lala123AU3 posts

Mysat Channels

Pretty bad through the years , satellite dish every year looses signal and installers are rude as ever , like seriously if you want someone to buy your product and be happy be freking nice
Channel Quality on SOME channels.. on ART Movies.. CRAP!!
very blurry and just eww looking!