World Media International

World Media International

See the Best Pay TV Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The Best Greek Pay TV service

it is very cheap, good package. offering a good service. I would recommend MySat to all my friends, they have explained to me that the installers recommended by them don't actually work for them .

Backyard business! AVOID!!

MySat doesNOT employ technicians, they outsource. I get that! However, which company recommends 5 technicians, all of which (yes all 5) were not prepared to come out to repair my mother's satellite dish (it's not like she lives in rural Victoria) she lives in Bayside Melbourne!
One even asked to be picked up and taken there and then he would consider it?!? When I rang to complain I was told 'why can't you search on the Internet for a technician yourself?' I was told it was either that or cancel my subscription. And there in lies the problem.....yes it's cheaper than FOXTEL etc but ZERO customer service!! Happy to take your money until there's a problem, then they have no technicians to service their clients. What a joke.....

To much repetition

For the last couple of years we only had repetitive programs can you please put new programs since we pay for this service

Channel Signal ???

I think could be better to improve on the notification between mysat and consumer particularly when mysat decide to add or remove channels. As channel MTV has been frizzing for month on and it's blank now,has it been removed??? Thank you.

Very Good

I subscribed to mysat for the Italian service and found it very good and cheap , 200$ for the box and 3 months subscription. They asked me to get an installer as they don't deal with installation. The signal and quality of the channels is not bad at all. I definitly recommend.
inexpensive 35$/month for the Italian package.
Nothing

Joseph25

Joseph25SYDNEY

Very Good Package

I subscribed to Mysat last week and they gave me a HD receiver. Even though I Only paid 200 $ for the receiver and including the first 3 month of my subscription. They explained to me that all the installers work for themselves and not for Mysat, at least they are honest so I recommended it to all my friends and family.
cheap, prepaid as we don't have to do direct debit.
Dish installation

lala123

lala123AU

Mysat Channels

Pretty bad through the years , satellite dish every year looses signal and installers are rude as ever , like seriously if you want someone to buy your product and be happy be freking nice
Channel Quality on SOME channels.. on ART Movies.. CRAP!!
very blurry and just eww looking!