2WUSH By BlackWolf

WUSH By BlackWolf

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPNs:1437 and 1692

54 reviews · Statistics

94% · 510%

Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (38)
See the Best Personal Care & Hygiene in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Neil
NeilSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Wush by Blackwolf

This product really works well, certainly recommend it, great product. Show details
Denise
DeniseVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

As described

Product is exactly as advertised and works well to clear wax from ear
Anne W.
Anne W.2 posts

One of the best of many things i have bought from Global Shop Direcy

Easy to use very clear direactions great product .best of many i have bought Show details
nobody's b.
nobody's b.

John Hines
John Hines

Awesome product

I don't need to go to the doctor anymore to get my ears stringed

Wush is a fantastic product and I highly recommend it to everyone

Dianne Stait
Dianne Stait2 posts

This was for our Mother and it is more comfortable than going to get it done at the Doctors

Mum said it was comfortable and never hurt her ears, so all I can say is thank you. Show details
Ronin Smith
Ronin SmithSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Best $100 I've ever spent !

My ear's are always blocked, from playing the drums and guitar , I bought the wush ear cleaner by blackwolf " wow " I'm amazed it's an Awesome bit of kit . now , I don't have to keep going to the doctor's to get them cleaned out , it's a real game changer ! ! ! Show details
coasting
coastingVictoria2 posts

So Glad I found this !!!

I suffer from wax build up and usually go to the doctors and get the nurses to flush out my ears. Wush has been great and easy to use once you get the hang of it, instant results, would recommend. I purchased mine in June 2023 for $99 at the post office shop. Show details
H T
H T3 posts

WUSH By BlackWolf

Water get stuck in the ears after using Wush .
I tend to use Wush not often. Show details
J Lymn
J LymnSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

just what I’ve been looking for

easy to use and very effective - works a treat - will be recommending to others Show details
Darren B.
Darren B.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA11 posts

Great for wax removal

The Wush does a great job of removing wax from my ear canals. I'm someone who suffers a great deal of wax buildup and I'm tried multiple times with several different products. This is the first one that has actually worked for me.
The initial experience is uncomfortable but doesn't take too many uses to become used to the experience.
The build quality is good, battery life and charge time are also good.

I've marked down one star as my partner experience bad balance issues when using it. This should probably have a more prominent warning at sale.
If you're somebody that suffers balance issues with ears, you may want to avoid using this product. Show details

Todd
ToddSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

works perfectly slightly damaged box but package inside was fine

works perfectly well so far. Ill have to use it a few times for a real assessment... Show details
Michael Calleja
Michael CallejaQLDSouth West, QLD2 posts

Love it so easy to use

Very good, have no issues with it, Tell my friends about it Show details
huxterand
huxterand

WAX WASHER

Easy to use, Works well. Could have included a charger and cable?
Jack
JackNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW25 posts

Alright

Not as good as the 1s in the doctors surgery.... but sort of does the job..... Show details