2WUSH By BlackWolf

Causes Irritation Yes · No
4.5

wiz043
wiz043Illawarra, NSW12 posts

Worsened my ear wax problem

Purchased the Black Wolf Wush ear cleaner some time back as I have an issue with excessive ear wax. I always soften the wax with olive oil or whatever prior to using the ear cleaner.
It never really removed any wax and recently I found that it pushed the wax in further in my left ear so now I cannot hear in that ear.
I am now try to get an appointment with a doctor to remove the wax by microsuction or syringe which I am told is the only successful method.
So now I am stuck with this item that cost over $90 and I only bought it due to the good reviews here but in my case it did nothing apart from making the issue worse. Show details
Gus T.
Gus T.

I hno of the worse experience ever

I had purchased BlackWolf wush in December 2023, and used it for the first time and sustained ear injuries ended up in the hospital, I did notify the company, they were goody goody untill received the products back than disapeared. I strangely advise do not purchase BlackWolf wush Show details
Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Did the job that the doctor twice couldn't

In combination with earwax softening drops worked effectively. Cheaper than a specialist. Show details ·  1
Neil
NeilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Wush by Blackwolf

This product really works well, certainly recommend it, great product. Show details
Denise
DeniseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

As described

Product is exactly as advertised and works well to clear wax from ear
Anne W.
Anne W.2 posts

One of the best of many things i have bought from Global Shop Direcy

Easy to use very clear direactions great product .best of many i have bought Show details
nobody's b.
nobody's b.

John Hines
John Hines

Awesome product

I don't need to go to the doctor anymore to get my ears stringed

Wush is a fantastic product and I highly recommend it to everyone

Dianne Stait
Dianne Stait2 posts

This was for our Mother and it is more comfortable than going to get it done at the Doctors

Mum said it was comfortable and never hurt her ears, so all I can say is thank you. Show details
Ronin Smith
Ronin SmithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Best $100 I've ever spent !

My ear's are always blocked, from playing the drums and guitar , I bought the wush ear cleaner by blackwolf " wow " I'm amazed it's an Awesome bit of kit . now , I don't have to keep going to the doctor's to get them cleaned out , it's a real game changer ! ! ! Show details
coasting
coastingVictoria2 posts

So Glad I found this !!!

I suffer from wax build up and usually go to the doctors and get the nurses to flush out my ears. Wush has been great and easy to use once you get the hang of it, instant results, would recommend. I purchased mine in June 2023 for $99 at the post office shop. Show details
H T
H T3 posts

WUSH By BlackWolf

Water get stuck in the ears after using Wush .
I tend to use Wush not often. Show details
J Lymn
J LymnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

just what I’ve been looking for

easy to use and very effective - works a treat - will be recommending to others Show details
Darren B.
Darren B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA11 posts

Great for wax removal

The Wush does a great job of removing wax from my ear canals. I'm someone who suffers a great deal of wax buildup and I'm tried multiple times with several different products. This is the first one that has actually worked for me.
The initial experience is uncomfortable but doesn't take too many uses to become used to the experience.
The build quality is good, battery life and charge time are also good.

I've marked down one star as my partner experience bad balance issues when using it. This should probably have a more prominent warning at sale.
If you're somebody that suffers balance issues with ears, you may want to avoid using this product. Show details

Todd
ToddMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

works perfectly slightly damaged box but package inside was fine

works perfectly well so far. Ill have to use it a few times for a real assessment... Show details

Boardgamer

I bought a Wush, used it twice and it worked, now a few months later no water will come out. The black wolf site has a question about this "My WUSH Powers on but does not spray water.
Check that the top end of the tube is connected securely to the device (image below). If it is, then follow the instructions attached for priming the pump. " but there are no priming instructions! so does anyone know how to solve this please?

Boardgamer

I had a friend who's an engineer visit and he primed it for me. It now works, but Black wolf needs to put priming instructions on its website or instruction book, so that the technology challenged like me can know what to do

Global Shop Direct   DM

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We appreciate your insights and are committed to improving based on your input.

Peter M.
Peter M.

I am thinking of buying a WUSH but several of the reviews mention that the charging port on it is open to the water. Is anything going to be done about this?

bill c.
bill c.
Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi Peter, thanks for reaching out. For more information about the product please contact our Customer Service team on 1300-137-598 or customerservice@globalshopdirect.com.au to assist you properly. Thanks.

Barry H
Barry H

I paid $100 for Wush but have no idea if it works.
The charging cable would not fit, the Post Office Shop agreed, and refunded my $100.
Not impressed.
What else could be missing or go wrong??
Rated 0/10.

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi, the charging cable is a standard USB-C. I am not sure why that would not work?

Extra Information