Listing monitored by Xanthe Extensions

4.3

Casie
CasieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful Hair Extensions

I’ve been buying Xanthe Hair Extensions for years , they are the most amazing quality extensions and great value for money .
Exceptional customer service with out a doubt the best hair extensions I’ve brought

Clare P.
Clare P.Perth, WA

Great extensions all around!

Molly-Bunbury WA
Molly-Bunbury WASouth West, WA

Very high quality tape extensions - Great Price & Amazing Customer Service!

I have had various brands of hair extensions for over six years and the quality of Xanthe extensions is amazing, if you look after them correctly and follow the care instructions provided by Amanda. I have my roots coloured every 4 weeks by my hairdresser and leave my extensions in during this time and have had no problem with them. Amanda is so passionate about the extensions she sells and installs and her customer service is exceptional.
I highly recommend Xanthe extensions for quality, value and service and Amanda does an amazing job installing them. My extensions look so natural and blend in with my own hair.

KeelyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would not recommend

A good friend of mine recently bought 3 sets of tape extensions had had them colour matched by a qualified hairdresser. Within two weeks the extensions are dry, brittle and matting, after only washing them twice. She has been refused a refund after them telling her that hair extensions cannot be colour matched as it kills the hair extensions (human hair extensions can be dyed darker to colour match, all hairdressers know this). Would not recommend buying from this company.

Xanthe ExtensionsXanthe Extensions

Your client bleached them and every hair dresser knows this will destroy hair extensions as will sulphate products and protien Hair extensions can’t take them

Xanthe ExtensionsXanthe Extensions

We colour our extensions if needed with no results like your saying and with many amazing reviews from many others it’s obviously the product you used on it as we have no trouble colouring our extensions maybe look at your products and change them.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Xanthe Extensions compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

you would absolutely fell in love with Xanthe hair extensions

Xanthe hair extensions are one of the best quality human hair you can possibly buy in Australia. I am waiting for my 3rd purchase. Already got x2 different shades of blond 20’ and 22’ and i am absolutely hooked on them!!! The hair is soft, not tangled, looks natural, doesn’t smell and the prices are unbeatable.Amanda is amazing and she will answer everything you need to know and help you beyond to find the right colour!!I wish she was closer!!!

Leisha B.
Leisha B.Palmerston 2913, ACT

Absolutely best online extensions in AUSTRALIA