Prompt and as expected

I purchased an extension pony tail from Pure Hair last week. It arrived promptly and the quality is as expected . The pony tail extension features a clip and extra piece of hair attached for coverage . I’d recommend it to others who are after a boost to their high pony tail designs.

Terrible Quality.

Terrible. Took only a couple weeks before the extensions went super frizzy even though I cared for them. Also heaps of hair comes out of them everytime I brush. They're done for and I haven't even gotten to my second afterpay payment. I do not reccommend this brand, even the cheapest ebay ones are better.

Hi Elli, I think you may have mistaken us for another company. I can't find any orders with the name Elli, nor any complaints. Can you please email enquiries@purehairextensions.com.au so we can assist you further?

I love them

they match my hair perfectly and they arrived very fast. they feel so soft and amazing quality. i wish they were a bit longer but they look amazing. very happy :)

Store LocationPure Hair extensions

Disgusting

Paid $378.00 on the 24th of July for two lots of apparently human hair. The hair arrived within 5 days. The hair was sent in hair nets. It was slightly tangled too each other. It was soft thick. Than the day came too have it put in the hair was just shredding falling out in clumps seperating it. I thought just excess. After it was put in i couldnt brush it without loosing at least 1 peice. Washing my own hair with the purple shampoo & conditioner was horrible $55.00 worth. The purple shamppo & conditioner stained the hair bad & clung too it. It wouldnt wash out. After 1 wash which was 1 week later the hair was do brittle & frizzy . Just using thestraightner pulled it out. At day 12 i had too remove the hair it was so dreadful. Hair through the whole house just falling out away from the tape. Removing the tape which had left the resin clinging too my hair whilst the tape pulled away from the resin. I usdd the resin remover. 5 hrs plus it took too remove it all.. I have been using hair extensions since 2009. I refuse to buy from this company again. They have a bad attitude. They have no contact numbers. They replied too my email if i remove my reveiw they will give me 20% of next purchase. I wouldnt buy this product for $1. It not only is poor make & quality but robbed me of money & ruined my natural hair. Do not buy from this company. All i can do is pre warn people. THE HAIR NUMBER I USED WAS 613

Store LocationPure Hair

Absolutely love my tape extensions

I’ve bought Pure Hair Extensions and have not been disappointed once. I’ve tried other extensions, though they were good, they don’t compare to the quality of Pure Hair. Love it!

Store LocationWestern Australia

AIl round A+ quality and service!

I absolutely love my new hair extensions I purchased from Pure Hair Extensions! The quality of them is excellent, the colour is absolutely perfect & the first true platinum blonde set that I haven't needed to recolour (bleach & tone) in order to wear them plus super fast delivery! Very Happy thanks Pure Hair Extensions!

Store Locationonline

I love these hair extension

I love love love these hair extensions, I have been using hair extensions since I was 14 and have had some horrible quality ones, ones that felt horrible, fell apart, didn't blend well with my natural hair, ect... but these are beautiful, soft, perfect and fills in with my natural hair perfect I cannot reccomend anything other than pure hair <3

Awesome

I am so happy with my awesome quality hair extensions they are very soft and not tangled and they came in a net with great packaging. The postage was extremely quick. I will be making more purchases.

Store LocationPure Hair Australia

Love how thick the clip in extensions are.

I have been using Pure Hair Extensions for over a year in my business doing wedding hairstyles.
I love how thick they are and that I have many options for length, colour and volume and price.
These have been such a great affordable option for my brides and I will continue to use them for many years to come

Best customer service

I ordered the full head of clip-ins, they arrived within a few days and I noticed the quality. The only issue was I had ordered the wrong shade. I put it aside (never worn) and forgot about it due some personal issues I was absorbed in. There is a 30 day return policy and the time had elapsed. I emailed the team and explained my predicament. Madi emailed me promptly and asked me to return the product. I did, and when it arrived she emailed me again and to let me know that she was posting out another one which just arrived today. I am so impressed with their speedy service and prompt replies to emails, and overall integrity. I am also very happy with the quality of the product too. Recommend.

Store Locationonline

Honestly this is perfect and now I can't live with out it

This is the best and most easiest to apply on your own hair extensions, I ordered and recieved thenext day. I can't believe I haven't brought these earlier. NO MORE sitting in a hair salon every 4 weeks for the whole day to put in and take out hair extensions and pay tripple the price.
The product " the hair extensions" is absolutely amazing it is the best quality in my opinion from what I have previously had.
Honestly I can't express enough how good these are. I will definitely buy different colours
I love them!!

Trust the negative reviews about the hair from this company.

I first purchased micobead hair extensions within 2 weeks lost so much hair so i decided to purchase the tape in hair. Within the first 2 weeks clumps of hair were falling out everytime i washed/brushed my hair. I contacted them via email and the response was they were sorry and that hair is expected to fall out especially on first use. Its been 4 weeks and everytime i was my hair im left with at least 5 clumps of hair, its like im a magician with a never ending handkerchief but this time its with hair.

Excellent hair quality

I will say as a hairdresser the hair quality is fantastic! Although was not happy with the amount I thought in grams I was receiving, the company re assured was a mistake sent me a whole new set free the customer service and support from the owner himself was really good
Thank u again for your care and consideration

Fantastic quality, speedy delivery! Complete satisfaction!

I was kept up-to-date on the shipment of my product on a regular basis and received it earlier than expected! The quality of the product was fantastic and well packaged

Store LocationPure Hair Extensions online

Bad quality and terrible customer service

Absolute waste of money I put the individual extensions in my clients hair within 2weeks they were all snapped and thin. I have been doing extensions for over 10 years I have never seen anything like this I contacted the company and they said there was nothing they could do as the hair was used, in order to know something is faulty you need to use it first. Terrible customer service as I never heard anything back after my last email I have had to compensate my client with new hair as i couldnt leave her hair looking like that not the quality we where promised at all.

Store Locationpure hair extensions
Hi Nicole, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our micro loop hair extensions. The micro loop hair extensions that we stock are very high quality. We supply them to salons around Australia and the world. I can see from the photo that you have attached that the hair is still in tact. Its quite likely that you have not installed the micro loops correctly. Please contact enquiries@purehairextensions.com.au so we can help resolve your issue.

Doesn't even deserve one star.

Disgusting quality tapes, HORRENDOUS DESPICABLE customer service.
Tapes fell apart after one use and they said "You should have tried one extension first before putting the rest in", who the hell does a "patch" test with extensions? It's not a bloody colour you fools. The extensions LOOKED fine at first, after first wash were like straw and matting so fast, almost like a synthetic blend. (I'm also a qualified hairdresser). They do not offer refunds after the hair has been put in, meaning they obviously know their product is a piece of crap. They have deleted all bad reviews from their facebook page and deleted my hairdresser's comment on their page who took them out for me, bit suss and covering up their bad reviews, which is a really horrible point of a company. Cop it on the chin pathetic company. After doing this to so many people with no resolution, they'll definitely have some big issues coming their way.

Store LocationPure Hair Extensions
Hi Shannen, all of the hair extensions that we sell are made from 100% human hair. The most common reason for tape hair extensions not lasting as long as they should is improper application of the extensions. We have offered to send you a replacement sent. Please contact enquiries@purehairextensions.com.au

Great Value & Quality!

My first set of 16" human hair clip ins! I have quite short hair (not quite shoulder length) and purchased a full set with the volumizer. I did dye the dark brown #2 to a darker #3 to colour match my hair, but I am satisfied with the quality and the price! Thank you for giving me long hair again :)

Arwsome

so happy with the fact that i can order these and recieve them the very next day. Out of the 3 different sets ive bought, the ones from pure hair are by far the best.

Amazing!!!!

I have purchased both the 16 inch ponytail and the 24 inch ultimate volume set, and both of these products where amazing, tangle free, soft and silky, and thick from the top to the bottoms. This is the only company I will buy expansions from now as I have purchased from other places that have a huge online influencer base and the product ended up being knotty and the hair ripped out, pure hair extensions are the best out there and the postage is fast and customer service is great also

Store LocationOnline

amazing! so fast and easy to use and look amazing

Store Locationonline - subiacco