INLOVE

Best hair extensions Ive brought so far! The quality of the hair feels amazing and super soft. There was no shredding at all I would definitely recommend these hair extensions.

Store LocationPure hair extensions

Sophie J.

Sophie J.Perth, WA

Worst customer service and quality!

Store LocationOnline purehairextensions.com.au

Perfect solution!

Store LocationPure Hair Extensions

Teresa

TeresaSydney, NSW

Amazing! What a transformation!

My daughter ordered Pure Hair extensions for her special birthday party, I was sceptical...... but I have to say, they looked amazing, there’s is no way you could tell she had them in.
Her hair transformed into a beautiful full curly hairdo, so natural and easy to use.
Would highly recommended them!

Store LocationOnline

Worst quality hair extentions i have ever bought

Item is certainly not as described. Very poor quality. I bought the 24" Delux "human hair extentions" within 5 minutes the extentions went ratty and knotty and looked like poor quality synthetic hair. Customer service is absolutely disgraceful. The extentions look and feel disgusting. If they are not brushed every 10 minutes they seperate and are like barbie dolls hair!. Report has been made, im pursuing my refund.

Store LocationPure hair extentions online
Pure H.Pure Hair Extensions

Hi Candias, all of our hair extensions are made from 100% human hair. We do not sell synthetic hair extensions. Please email enquiries@purehairextensions.com.au so we can assist you further.

Candias
Candias

Prompt and as expected

I purchased an extension pony tail from Pure Hair last week. It arrived promptly and the quality is as expected . The pony tail extension features a clip and extra piece of hair attached for coverage . I’d recommend it to others who are after a boost to their high pony tail designs.

I love them

they match my hair perfectly and they arrived very fast. they feel so soft and amazing quality. i wish they were a bit longer but they look amazing. very happy :)

Store LocationPure Hair extensions

Frosty F.

Frosty F.Hunter Region, NSW

Disgusting

Store LocationPure Hair
Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love my tape extensions

I’ve bought Pure Hair Extensions and have not been disappointed once. I’ve tried other extensions, though they were good, they don’t compare to the quality of Pure Hair. Love it!

Store LocationWestern Australia

k r.

k r.Peel, WA

AIl round A+ quality and service!

I absolutely love my new hair extensions I purchased from Pure Hair Extensions! The quality of them is excellent, the colour is absolutely perfect & the first true platinum blonde set that I haven't needed to recolour (bleach & tone) in order to wear them plus super fast delivery! Very Happy thanks Pure Hair Extensions!

Store Locationonline

I love these hair extension

I love love love these hair extensions, I have been using hair extensions since I was 14 and have had some horrible quality ones, ones that felt horrible, fell apart, didn't blend well with my natural hair, ect... but these are beautiful, soft, perfect and fills in with my natural hair perfect I cannot reccomend anything other than pure hair <3

Donna

DonnaMid North Coast, NSW

Awesome

I am so happy with my awesome quality hair extensions they are very soft and not tangled and they came in a net with great packaging. The postage was extremely quick. I will be making more purchases.

Store LocationPure Hair Australia

Alicia

AliciaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love how thick the clip in extensions are.

I have been using Pure Hair Extensions for over a year in my business doing wedding hairstyles.
I love how thick they are and that I have many options for length, colour and volume and price.
These have been such a great affordable option for my brides and I will continue to use them for many years to come

Gordie

GordieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best customer service

I ordered the full head of clip-ins, they arrived within a few days and I noticed the quality. The only issue was I had ordered the wrong shade. I put it aside (never worn) and forgot about it due some personal issues I was absorbed in. There is a 30 day return policy and the time had elapsed. I emailed the team and explained my predicament. Madi emailed me promptly and asked me to return the product. I did, and when it arrived she emailed me again and to let me know that she was posting out another one which just arrived today. I am so impressed with their speedy service and prompt replies to emails, and overall integrity. I am also very happy with the quality of the product too. Recommend.

Store Locationonline

Hedi

HediSydney, NSW

Honestly this is perfect and now I can't live with out it

This is the best and most easiest to apply on your own hair extensions, I ordered and recieved thenext day. I can't believe I haven't brought these earlier. NO MORE sitting in a hair salon every 4 weeks for the whole day to put in and take out hair extensions and pay tripple the price.
The product " the hair extensions" is absolutely amazing it is the best quality in my opinion from what I have previously had.
Honestly I can't express enough how good these are. I will definitely buy different colours
I love them!!

Maire

MaireMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Trust the negative reviews about the hair from this company.

I first purchased micobead hair extensions within 2 weeks lost so much hair so i decided to purchase the tape in hair. Within the first 2 weeks clumps of hair were falling out everytime i washed/brushed my hair. I contacted them via email and the response was they were sorry and that hair is expected to fall out especially on first use. Its been 4 weeks and everytime i was my hair im left with at least 5 clumps of hair, its like im a magician with a never ending handkerchief but this time its with hair.

Excellent hair quality

I will say as a hairdresser the hair quality is fantastic! Although was not happy with the amount I thought in grams I was receiving, the company re assured was a mistake sent me a whole new set free the customer service and support from the owner himself was really good
Thank u again for your care and consideration

Gabby

GabbyIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic quality, speedy delivery! Complete satisfaction!

I was kept up-to-date on the shipment of my product on a regular basis and received it earlier than expected! The quality of the product was fantastic and well packaged

Store LocationPure Hair Extensions online

Bad quality and terrible customer service

Absolute waste of money I put the individual extensions in my clients hair within 2weeks they were all snapped and thin. I have been doing extensions for over 10 years I have never seen anything like this I contacted the company and they said there was nothing they could do as the hair was used, in order to know something is faulty you need to use it first. Terrible customer service as I never heard anything back after my last email I have had to compensate my client with new hair as i couldnt leave her hair looking like that not the quality we where promised at all.

Store Locationpure hair extensions