Pure Hair Extensions

Pure Hair Extensions

Shaista

ShaistaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best hair extensions ever

Very satisfied customer. Always will buy from purehairextensions. Very good quality and very satisfied product will always buy from here.

Kelly

KellyPerth, WA

Great quality products every time, fast postage

Hair products are beautiful, extensions are gorgeous, super affordable and fantastic quality. Very satisfied and will continue to buy from Pure

Fantastic

I received my ponytail clip in extensions and it is amazing. The colour was perfect and fits well my my tone. Theres no other brand I trust. I only purchase extensions from pure hair extensions.

sjb

sjbAdelaide

Very Happy With Multiple Purchases

I have purchased several times from here and was especially happy with the Halo. Colour was a perfect match and very easy to use. I personally prefer the quality of this hair to a certain other well known brand who I won't mention. Very happy with my purchase.

Happy customer

Happy customer North-West & West coast, TAS

Fantastic!!

Fantastic customer service. Hair quality was amazing. Hair feels soft and doesn’t knot up like previous hair I’ve used. Can’t wait to see how long I get out of these tape extensions.

Selina

Selina Perth, WA

Amazing quality

I received my clip in extensions 2 days after I ordered it. I was amazed by the quality of the hair, it was glossy and healthy. I definitely recommend this product, I also bought the pony tail because I was so happy with the quality of this product. I had some difficulty clipping in all the pieces so I messaged them and received a response very quickly, along with a video demonstration. Very happy!

WinnieC

WinnieCSydney, NSW

Clips are not of good quality.

I ordered 2 pckts of 4 hair clips to replace my old ones. $3 per packet of 2 clips. $10 postage!!! I measured my old ones and ordered the Large size. The Clips that arrived are quite stiff, hard to open without tearing own hair. Large size is smaller and not as of heavy weight as I expected. Quite disappointed but found it too complicated and too expensive to send back and exchange for larger size. So, I just settled for them.

Tanya R.

Tanya R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the hair extensions.. arrived quickly too.. very happy

Fast delivery, product looks great, be good to get in a brighter pink, great length options tho
Happy, thank you

yhizara b.

yhizara b.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Just perfect loved my hair on my wedding day

I found the store easy to use but the customer service was exceptional. I loved my hair extensions they were easy to use and Quick to put in. It now two weeks after my wedding and my hair is still in

• +1Thumbnail

Doingyouafavour

DoingyouafavourMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Products!

I’ve ordered multiple items from Pure and have received great quality items every time and delivery was super fast! I highly recommend ordering of this site!

Akor M.

Akor M.South East Queensland, QLD

Loved my clipped ons

Loved the quality of the hair, the length was perfect. The postage was quick, and I would 100% buy more hair with you guys.

Best hair extensions

Fast dispatch, colour of the extensions was a perfect match & excellent quality. Have bought from before, and will buy from again

KYLIEhAMILTON

KYLIEhAMILTONGippsland, VIC

Halo hair amazing service

The hair is so soft, beautiful quality the delivery was super fast and the service was fantastic highly recommended for anyone.❤️

Lauren

LaurenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great company

Easy to find what your after. Great company to deal with, fixed my order straight away, I will be back to purchase more

Mary

MarySouth Australia

Bad quality hair , Dry

Hair arrived early , but was not happy with the standard and quality of hair extensions. My hair order was wrong so I ended up with two different hair colours.
Hair extensions were very dry and so thin.
Won't be ordering again from here.
Reviews were great from what I read before purchasing, but they must be fake.

Ellie

ElliePeel, WA

Not good quality, very dry low quality hair

Ends of hair were dry and frail when first arriving so was sceptical on how they will hold up once styled and worn a couple times and I was right, two wears now and they are dry and frizzy and horrible at the ends. Been using hair extensions for over 10 years now and thought id try a new brand out since they are Australian made and had pretty good reviews for the price of hair. Save your money and buy food quality hair for a little bit extra e.g Zala extensions etc
Don’t know how they have so
Good review ? Must be fake?

Jasmin

JasminPerth, WA

The product is awesome. Delivery is fast and efficient. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

The website is really easy to use. User friendly no hush hush.
The product is really nice and the quality is amazing .
From product quality, volume and delivery was really top notch. I will definitely recommend this shop to my friends.
If I can give 10 starts will do!!!

Ashleigh

AshleighMid North Coast, NSW

Tape in extension

Easy to order online and pay Amazing extension love them great quality fast delivery Good quality taps last long time

Sarahmk

SarahmkGold Coast

Beautiful quality hair

Hair is really good quality, i have washed my hair several times now and it feels great still. Price seemed to good to be true but the hair is so nice and just as good as more expensive hair I have used, I will buy again. I purchased the u tip bonds.

Beautiful extensions and 10/10 customer service

I have purchased my extensions several times from Pure Hair Extensions and always extremely happy. Customer service is 10/10 and they always reply to enquiries