Pure Hair Extensions

Pure Hair Extensions

My New Favourite Extensions

Best extensions I’ve found for the price yet, very thick and good quality. I’ve worn them for two months and they’re still perfect but I will get another set soon thank you:)

Store LocationPure Hair Extensions

Life is better now i have hair

I've been buying wafts from here for sometime now great quality lost my hair after having leukemia couldn't cope with looking in the mirror my hair was the only thing i liked about myself i cried and cried when my hair just broke and fell out so depressing now im in remission and these extensions are the only thing that makes me feel and look so much more like i used to i cant explain just how much it makes you feel like a normal women again to have long hair again even if it isnt my own.

Store LocationFrom the online store

Love them!

Products exceptional easy to apply, easy to purchase, purehair extensions make me feel beautiful. After loosing my hair through chemo they make my hair feel fuller even though my hair has grown back, it isnt as long as when I was going through cancer. They are comfortable as well!!

Store LocationOnline

Tape in 20” Dark Auburn

These hair extensions are amazing. The quality is outstanding and the glue holds firmly. The colour was a bit off though, they came more of a pinky auburn so i dyed over them are darker copper colour and the hair extensions held up great. If you have thick hair definitely order 60 pieces (3 sets) I have posted photo of the colour before I dyed them and then a photo of just 40 pieces and 60 pieces. Overall I love these extensions and would recommend them to anyone!!

Perfect

The quality of the hair extensions is insanly good and very easy to put in by yourself. Although when they arrived they were very yellow, all i had to do was put some toner in them and they turned out perfect. Wouldnt recomend any other product!

Best hair extension ever

Very good quality. Awesome customer service. Reasonable price. Got many compliments for it. Recommend it and would buy again. Thanks purehair extension.

Thank you Sali for your wonderful review! We are so glad you LOVE your new Pure Hair :)

Hugely Disappointed - Do Not Buy From This Company

I was getting married and desparately wanted longer hair for my wedding day. I had never had hair extensions before and after speaking with my hairdresser decided to give them a try.

The first problem with Pure Hair Extensions is they do not offer colour matching. I, along with my hairdresser, friends and family all selected the same colour on their website that best matched my hair colour.

I then had to chase up my delivery 3 times before they finally arrived. Unfortunately they arrived in the lead up to Christmas when I was away for 3 weeks and my hairdresser was also on holidays over the Christmas period and I was unable to confirm the colour they had sent. It ended up being 6 weeks from receipt of order before I was able to take them to my hairdresser to get their opinion. Sadly the hair extensions colour was vastly different to that of my own and my hairdresser confirmed that dying them was not an option so unless I wanted to change my hair to a 'pinky-orange' colour then I would be unable to use them.

That very same day following the visit with my hairdresser I contacted Pure Hair Extensions and requested a refund, confirming that the hair extensions had not been used and that they remained in their original packaging.

I was told by the manager at Pure Hair Extensions that their returns policy was strictly 30 days and they would not offer me a refund. I pleaded with her to show some empathy, that the colour on their website was vastly different to the actual colour received, that they had delayed sending them initially, that the Christmas holiday period had caused additional delay, that it was only in fact 2 weeks outside their returns policy and that the hair extensions had not been used and remained in their original packaging.

Unfortunately all of this fell on deaf ears and made no difference, I was out of pocket $329 and I only had 4 days left until my wedding to find a solution.

The advice I would give is to firstly only buy hair extensions from a company that you can visit first hand to colour match in person. Do not buy over the internet, even if the company offers to colour match from a photo you send, as all photography/images will provide some level of colour distortion.

Secondly, don't use Pure Hair Extensions as their customer service was extremely poor, with delays in shipping and displaying what was a distinct lack of empathy when it came to offering a refund, even despite the fact they acknowledged a delay over the Christmas period, still refusing to accept a return 2 weeks outside their returns policy period. I was extremely saddened and disappointed.

Matches my hair perfectly thank you!!

- very easy! And yes I found what I wanted
- very satisfied, so many choices to choose from!
- extremely satisfied! And postage was so quick!!

Thank you for your wonderful review :) We are so glad you love your new Pure Hair!

BAD!! Tape for extensions

Blue tape for reapplying tape hair extensions is not the correct product. This tape is for something else does not stick to hair easily peels of tabs and out of hair. Has strange plastic within the tape.

Do not buy this products. Pure hair extensions should not tell this product. They obviously have never used it.

Hi There, Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with our double sided tape. If you send us an email at enquiries@purehairextensions.com.au we will be able to help you!

Hair extensions are horrible quility

Bought 20 inch hair extensions in dark brown. They came and where chestnut brown, not dark brown. They where also burnt at the ends, where not 20 inches, they where 17. I've sent mine back and they have received them 3 days ago and I'm yet to hear about my refund. Do not waste your money on these. I suggest Zala or Eden hair extensions.

Hi Shaurnee, Sorry to hear this. Our office has been closed over the festive period, therefore we haven't been able to process any of the returns. We will get back to you regarding your refund this week. If you have not already, can you please send us an email with your order number and tracking number so we can process your return ASAP.

Ripped Off!

Only got sent 2 pieces for $220 instead of the 8 advertised and paid for, also paid for next day delivery and didn't receive for a whole week 6 business days to be exact! And they passed the blame to star trek. There is no way of speaking to them over the phone and have to wait a day or more for a reply by email. So far they have refunded the next day delivery fee but I am still waiting to hear about the 6 pieces I a missing.? Also the colours don't look anything like they do online when received so if you think you have got the rite colour might want to go one darker or lighter.

Horrible extensions

They were nice when they arrived, after first wash (was using special shampoo/conditioner recommended by hair dresser for tapes) they got strawy, boofy and notty, and the amount of hair that comes out, my bathroom floor is always covered in it! extremely hard to brush!! I put a deep conditioner through them as a last resort (only the ends) to see if that made a difference... nope.
I’ve had other brands before where they lasted 6-8 months in my hair and were always nice and I washed them once a week, with blow drying & straightening and they never EVER ended up like this, even when I took them out to get them moved up. So so annoyed and will never buy here again! It’s cheaper but not much cheaper! $250 is a lot to me.

Fabulous hair!

I received my clip in extensions just recently and I was amazed! The colour match was perfect, the softness of the hair and quality was great! These have to be the best extension I have ever brought! The team at Prue Hair Extensions are lovely, great customer service and the hair arrived fast to my home. I would 100% recommend to anyone and haven’t stopped talking about them since they arrived!

Great customer service but poor quality hair

I really really wanted these hair extensions to be good but the quality of the hair is just not great. However they still get 3 stars due to the great customer service I received.
1st pack of hair I received was clearly bad quality on arrival as it was already matted, felt rough and had thick black strands running through the hair. It looked like it was some sort of synthetic blend. I emailed and they sent a new set of hair extensions which seemed to be better quality than the first upon arrival but after just 2 weeks of use they are already dry, frizzy, shedding and matting. This is after minimal use of the straightener and haven't washed them or anything so they should be fine.

I've bought from many companies before and I really wanted pure hair to be good because it is cheaper than the company I usually use. I now realise I would have been better off just going with my regular company that I know is good quality as it usually lasts around 4 months of daily use. Where as this hair has lasted 2 weeks and is basically unwearable now.

The delivery was great and fast though and customer service was excellent 5 stars. Hair quality probably 2 stars unfortunately.

Hi Cat, Im so sorry to hear the extensions were not what you expected. We definitely do not want you to be unsatisfied with your product, so would you please send us an email so we can fix the problem :) It may just be a bad batch that you received. We would love to try resolve this for you! Kind Regards, Pure Hair Extensions

Waste of time and money will never buy from this company again

After purchasing 2 packets of tape in extensions, with “guaranteed” next day delivery, they did not arrive. I than messaged the company and after 4 days they gave me my $10 shipping fee back. Witch I was grateful for. My order has still not been delivered even tho it was ordered last Thursday morning. I again messaged the company asking them to help me track my order and they than told me that it’s been shipped and delivered and to go to my local post office, witch I did and still no package. Very disappointed as I have now wasted just under $300 for absolutely nothing. Will never order from this company again unless I actually get my order and the product quality is worth more than the hassle it has taken to actually receive the product.

Hi Jennifer, I have sent you an email explaining the situation as your parcel was definitely sent. The fact that you have not received it probably means it either got stolen or lost. Please reply to our email so we can sort the situation out. Kind Regards,

Quality Product and Great Value

Very happy with the quality and thickness of these extensions. I purchased the set with the volumiser and there is way more than enough hair which is always a good thing. Super competitive pricing and received the next day. Highly recommend!

Thank you for your wonderful review! Im so glad you love your new hair :) Kind Regards, Pure Hair Extensions xx

Helpful staff

Ordered clip-in extensions on a Saturday and they arrived on Tuesday. Great quality however didn't quite match my hair colour so I sent them back and received my money back the following week.

Hi Steph, So sorry to hear the colour was not a perfect match! If you still require a set of extensions, feel free to email us with a photo of your hair and we will happily colour match for you :) Kind Regards, Pure Hair Extensions

Not next day delivery

Desperately needed extensions for a fashion show I had tonight after a last minute disaster. Live in Melbourne CBD, and yet they still couldn't deliver the next day, despite it keep saying on tracking I would have it by today. Currently 6.30pm at night, so I highly doubt it will come today. Been refreshing the track service all day and it just keeps saying it's been at the delivery depot all day, not even attempted to get it out to me. Maybe use a more reliable company to send your items with as it makes you look the bad ones. Pointless them even being delivered tomorrow as the event will be done and now ruined!

Loooooooove it

I dyed my hair black so I needed to get a new set of clip-in extensions. Looked around on Google and found Pure Hair extensions, compared the price with other companies, Pure Hair is soo much cheaper. I only paid $130 for a 20-inches clip-in where other websites sell same style for much more than this! So I was totally happy to support our Aussie company. It arrived literally the next day even though the company is in perth and I'm in Sydney! I couldn't believe it! so fast!
The qualify of the extensions are just beautiful! Initially I had some doubt because I thought this is so much cheaper probably not going to be that good. But Noooooo, the quality is lit and absolutely worth the purchase.
There's only a little minor suggestion I'd like to make, it'll be nice if the extensions came with some kind of package or plastic bag I can store it in when I don't want to use it.
But overall, I'm totally happy about it :D

Hi Anita, Thank you for your lovely review! We are so glad you love your extensions :) We are currently in the process of updating our packaging so will hopefully have that ready in the next few weeks! Kind Regards, Pure Hair Extensions

Silky dream

The smoothest most luxurious hair extensions. Silky and so easy to manage. It’s hard to see where they start compared to my own hair. Excellent quality.

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so glad you love our extensions! Kind Regards, Pure Hair Extensions