4.2

4.3

Sally D
Sally DMelbourne7 posts

Not so pure hair

Switched from another supplier, big mistake! These tape hair extensions are of poor quality. They knot up badly and are extremely difficult to brush through. They frizz after washing and are very dry in texture. I recommend you search for another supplier and don’t waste money on these.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

DO NOT BUY FROM PURE HAIR

I wish I read the reviews before I purchased from pure hair. The worst hair extensions I have ever had in 15+ years. I literally had them arrive today and the amount of shedding, I straighten them and they smelt like plastic. I definitely don’t think these are remy hair as advertised. The hair is so thin on the ends it’s basically see through. Do not buy from this supplier. I’m not one to complain but it is that horrible I can’t even wear them at all.
Alicia
Alicia2 posts

Good quality and affordable

Really good quality and affordable human Remy hair. The package arrived pretty fast and the hair color matches the website. Show details
L.M.B
L.M.BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GeorginaH
GeorginaHSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Good Quality!

Happy to find this company! Seemed a little thin but I think it will work. Show 3 replies
Roselle
RoselleNew South Wales

This is awesome❤️

Makes me more beautiful with this pure hair extensions, thank you Show details ·  1
Frank
FrankPerth, WA2 posts

Good quality, affordable

I have bought extensions from Pure Hair on a few different occasions, mainly clip ins. The quality feels good, always very silky smooth. I have experienced a bit of shedding, but nothing drastic. Shipping is incredibly fast. Would definitely buy again. Show details ·  1
Paige T.
Paige T.Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive

Best extensions on the market!

Been buying these extensions for 4+ years now and they’re the best ones out there! Softest & most beautiful type of extensions. I wouldn’t buy from anywhere else! They’re my trusty clip ins always, I’m forever putting my friends on them! Show details ·  1
Lau
Lau2 posts

Brianna T
Brianna TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great quality hair!

I was a bit concerned as there wasn’t much keritan on them to begin with. I just added some extra and they are perfect! Show reply
Tracy
TracyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Rubbish, keratin glue breaks down once applied

Spent $400 on keratin extensions. Hair itself felt nice, however the glue is really bad, breaks down once applied and hair just sheds everywhere. Complete waste of money
Naz
Naz2 posts

FAV hair extentions

Just ordered my 4th clip in set! Now I have a set for every hair colour I change too! They’re so thick and long lasting I’ve had my first set since 2018 Show details ·  1
Happy Customer
Happy Customer
  Fair Incentive

Brilliant products & customer service!

Been using extensions from Pure Hair for years and can honestly say they are of high quality and always go back to purchase more. Show details ·  1
Mata
Mata

Clip in fringe is too thick and long

Don't buy the clip in fringe. I have really thick black hair and there's no way to camouflage the clip in fringe. Way too thick and long. Show details
Pure Hair Extensions   DM

Hi Mata, The fringe can be hidden bringing some of your own natural hair over the top of it. You can also place the fringe further back on the head to shorten the fringe's length or have it trimmed to your desired length.

Thanks,
Kate

Jim star
Jim star

Do not use this company

There hair malts like when you pat your dog. They will not provide refunds or exchanges. Don’t waste your money. Worst customer services I’ve had to deal with.

0 stars if possible Show details