Yamaha Raptor YFM350R

See the Best ATVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lots of fun!

My husband purchased the Yamaha Raptor as a birthday present for myself and I loved it! They are so much fun, they look great too. At first we couldn't work out why it would go very fast but soon discovered that they have speed limiter in underneath the seat, so we took the speed limiter out and off I went! the speed limiter is for safety reasons kids ect.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Overall it is a great bike to ride, and have fun with out in the bush or gravel pits, can keep up to my mates easily on their dirt bikes, would recommend to anyone.
The Yamaha Raptor 350 is a fantastic bike, I have just bought a new one after having a Yamaha Banshee 2001 model, I find that being a 4 stroke I don't have to work as hard to get it up steep hill climbs etc. Love the fact it has electric start and reverse. Easy to maintain.
Nothing I don't like about it, lots of power!