Yamaha YZ450F

Yamaha YZ450F

See the Best Motocross Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Simo69

Simo69Melbourne

Explosive power

It is my first big bike cannot believe the amount of power it produces. Spent the first few rides getting used to the throttle as it is very aggressive and needs to be respected it is a bit on the weighty side but can be forgiving in the wrong gear due to the tremendous torque it will pull you up anything. the bikes been set up for trail and it's great the gear ratios are short but it's enough for most situations. Awesome bike so far maintanance is not too bad.

Urbansniper

UrbansniperNSW, 2250

Not for the faint hearted

I recently brought myself a yz450f, this is not a bike for beginners and even those with experience should treat it with respect. I've been riding bikes for 20years and was in awe of this machine's power, in fact i spent the first half of my day's riding just trying to keep the front wheel on the ground and getting use to how responsive it was through all gears. It's the first bike I've ridden that I didn't squeeze everything out of and feel like I was stretching the throttle cable. Absolutely awesome power, handling and braking.
Lightweight, great handling and more power then your ever likely to use.