Yellowglen Yellow NV

Yellowglen Yellow NV

Wendy S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Change the corks to screw tops, corks are way too hard to open!!

As above corks are not manageable!! Change to screw caps please!

AngelHeart R.

AngelHeart R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

High Expectations

Presentation .wow. l got excited just reading the decription stating the aromas..l couldnt taste the rosewater or the musk especially turkish delight...could not really taste them..
My expectation might have been high of a pink moscato generally on the sweeter side..but l found it acidic and no different to other cheap priced bottles.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for A$10.00.

Strange taste

The bottle I currently have open tastes like camembert cheese which is really odd (and the flavour is odd!) This is the third time I've had a glass from the same bottle (over three different nights - so it's not just my taste buds on a particular day). It just strikes me as really odd because I've never experienced that before. A really clear camembert cheese taste. I'm curious to know why.
It's the 'Colours' limited release bottle.

Purchased in November 2019.

Champagne & Sparkling Wines

Find out how Yellowglen Yellow NV compares to other Champagne & Sparkling Wines

Tulip

TulipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Yellowglen Bubbly

This bottle of bubbles by Yellowglen always seems to be reasonably priced. Crisp taste. Nice finish on the palate. And a great choice for a celebratory occasion or social event.

Purchased in March 2019.

Heather HaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Corks

Same problem. Cork wouldn't come out. Had bought 3 bottles at BWS and all had the same problem. Had to use corkscrew on broken cork. You seem to have a big problem with this matter. Not good enough I feel. Stops me wanting to buy this product.

Purchased in March 2019.

parky

parkyPerth, WA

Disappointed Fan - Pink

This is my old time favourite drink, have drank it for years, would never think of changing until tonight, put a bottle in the fridge for an after work drink, need it in the job I am in, only to be met with a cork I could not remove, after 20 minutes of trying the top of the cork snapped off, meaning I then had to get a bottle opener to try and get the cork out, after another ten minutes it came out with cork in the Pink, I tried the next two bottles the same but breaking the cork off, really miffed, I get a lot of this stuff and not the first time this has happened, but tonight was a nightmare. Angry Pink Lover.

Purchased in January 2019 at Dan Murphy's.

Joy

JoySydney, NSW

Bad Experience

I love Yellow Glen in the 4 pack of 200ml yellow. My husband buys them for me at the local cellar, but recently when we were celebrating our wedding anniversary and opened the pack to find one of the bottles had hardly any liquid in the bottle, I was very disappointed.

Yellowglen `Jewel Pink` Piccolo NV (24 x 200mL), SE Australia

I love this product and it is sold at an excellent price. Doubt whether you can find this price from a Liquor Outlet. Piccolos are a fabulous idea if you only want a couple of drinks and therefore don't have to open a full bottle. It also helps if your at a BYO and driving afterwards...............you won't go over the limit with one piccolo.

illicit_angel

illicit_angel

Good

Yellowglen Non Vintage sparkling wine is a well known brand of sparkling wine. It is stocked at most bottleshops and at a reasonable price. It does come in small 200ml picollos which are great for one. I would not buy a 700ml if I am the only one drinking it due to the taste changing, but most people will have a glass once you open a bottle.
Well known brand. Always on special. Not overally sweet like other sparkling wines. Great to share with friends at barbecues, dinner parties or birthday parties.
You can not put a bottle stopper on it, as it tastes 'yuk' and disgusting once opened. You have to use it within an hour or two after opening.

Champagne & Sparkling Wines

Find out how Yellowglen Yellow NV compares to other Champagne & Sparkling Wines

butterflykiss

butterflykiss

Good

This is a great all round sparkling white. The taste appeals to most people so its great for parties, and there are plenty of bubbles! However, the flavour starts to sour a little after a few glasses and I have found it tastes better if its consumed ice cold. So you therefore can only drink small glasses of it. Its a well priced wine at around $12 a bottle or even $10 if you buy on special or more than one. Definitely worth a try.
Great price, nice taste, very sparkly and bubbly
Taste changes after a few glasses. Cant be re-capped.

fnqfun
fnqfun

Have occasionally seen it for as cheap as under $6.00 at First Choice and Dan's

HBBasked

I have just purchased 3 bottles of the product. I hope that I don't have a problem with the cork as others have mentioned.

Wendy S.

Well have many bottles that have proved impossible, but of late easy popping? Let me tell you one bottle no way to open or pop, got very cross so took it dans at Preston, said try just try and the bloody cork flew up to the celing, like a gun shot, what can I say,?scared the crap out of all of us!

HBB

I want to open mine at Christmas day so I will have so one to assist me

Wendy S.asked

Hi what is going on with the corks, almost impossible to remove, they never used to be so stuck, I literally have to request the make in house to do so, he also has trouble doing so

Heather Hale

This has been going on for months. Have had to change brands because of this problem. Have sent them the question also months ago, with no answer or reply.

Wendy S.

Yep no answer, talk about customer service!! There is none!!

• GTIN14: 09300770000257