York T200

York T200

See the Best Treadmills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I have enjoyed using the treadmill

its a good machine..only regret is we don't seem to have a reliable tech to do repairs...the one who came did not have an either what he was doing. charged me $145/- for call out service...I ended up fixing it by removing cord attached to treadmill and reattaching it..it kind of reset the treadmill.

happy so far

i've had this for approximately 18 months and got it second hand for $350. No problems to date, however, not used everyday and I normally use it for walking sometimes "slow" jogging.

Value for money

I purchased this treadmill new in 2008 and it is still working fine. This product has given me value for my money especially during the winter months and I have enjoyed the range of pre-set programs that it offers with the option of 'going manual' when I feel like doing my own thing.
inexpensive (compared to other similar treadmills), reliable, has everything you need

Paul

Paul

Faulty speed Control

Treadmill just stops, replaced circuit board and still same problem..... They are rubbish. York will not replace now as outside warranty...... Only used a minimal amount. DO NOT BUY. This treadmill is RUBBISH. Very dangerous to use now as it just stops .... especially at high speeds. Will not recommend York to anyone.

SuperShopper

SuperShopper

Terrible

doboyoz
doboyoz

Faulty speed control module stops the treadmill working... replaced twice. York 10 year warranty which I thought was great only covers the motor apparently. I would not recommend this treadmill

York T200 Treadmill Not Recommended

Buy it for a good time.. not a long time.

We purchased one of these machines, and diligently serviced it. Within 6 months, the motor stopped and we got someone out to fix that. Within 1 month of that, a component on the circuit board burnt out. My husband is trying to source diagram to fix himself, as he's not convinced it wasnt the repair person who misconnected the filter. Irrespective, I expected it to last longer than the 200 hours of use it got. On a minor point, the plastic cover also cracked, and the decals around the switches lifted. These minor issues didnt stop me using it.. but the smoke from the circuit board certainly did.
easy to store with it's easy lift/release system. Good range of programs.
Poor manufacturing all round.