York Z16

York Z16

See the Best Treadmills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bought 2nd hand

Bought the York Z16 a few years back and it works perfectly after lots of steady family use. Took a hammering when the kids were training for sports. Solid comfortable feel when walking or running. Motor hums along and have never had to do any kind of repair.

Purchased in May 2013.

Fantastic Treadmill

I bought this treadmill brand new years ago, and it’s been faultless the whole time. It’s has a good stable deck, powerful motor 3.5 hp motor, 16 km/h top speed. It’s definitely one of the best home treadmills i’ve seen or run on.

Ripoff

Purchased a york treadmill and have regretted it ever since. Just over 12 months old and it stopped running. Paid for someone to fix it. New electronics, new deck, new belt $800 later. Now I blow my house fuses when I try and start it and smoke comes out near the plug. Paid $2200 to buy & $800 to supposedly fix and broken again
Dont buy any york product

Lucy

Lucy

Poor motor

It will only run for so many months until the motor burns out. The previous owner and myself have had to replace the motor. Not very good when it doesn't get used very much.

motor burnt out just out of warranty

this machine has given us problems with the belt and 2 months out of warranty motor burnt out it cost me $550 for a new motor , treadmill is rubbish paid $1300 for it.

skinnyarms

skinnyarms

Bad

why spend money on this buyer beware you can get much better for the money if yu shop around . typical of this brand trying to cash in on the good name york had when it was made by them selfs

flimsey under powered over priced

waitoa485

waitoa485AU

What a dud!!

I have had the motor replaced twice under warranty, also the running board as it started to collapse in the middle. I weight 100kg and I would often feel the belt 'slipping' underneath my weight.
Agent for repairs here in NZ were excellent. Great customer service.
Absolute crap for the $1600 I paid for it.

Terrible

obviously the other reviews were written by york. the backup service takes a long time to sort out. just look around for other major brands to see what you get for your money and compare them all.
York has a big name.
the pulse feature never works, and my motor has been replaced twice already so i have been without my treadmill for a month now.