Youi Caravan and Trailer Insurance

youi.com.au🏆 2024 Award
4.4

73 reviews · Statistics

86% · 639 · 12%

See the Best Caravan Insurance in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

bollie7
bollie7NSWHunter Region, NSW10 posts

Getting quote was pretty easy

We already had a couple of cars insured with Youi with no problems.
Getting a quote for our camper was pretty easy. They asked a few relevant questions (as expected) Quote came back just over $300 less than my previous insurer for pretty much the same level of cover.
I just hope that if we are ever in the unfortunate position of having to make a claim, that everything runs as smooth. I hope we never have to find out.
So far so good.
Michael
MichaelWAPerth, WA3 posts

Drug Money

I filled out an online form with YOUI for a caravan insurance quote. I got to the end, and they said someone will call you. They did straight away. Then they started asking me all the same questions again. The whole experience was painful. Finally got to the how much part and they were $700.00 to $1100.00 more expensive than anyone else for very similar or the same benefits a rip off.
Jeffrey
JeffreySAEyre Peninsula, SA

Awesome service by Rory

After trying to get a cover note after hours for a caravan purchase through my previous insurer. Was not possible to contact anyone or online anywhere. Rang youi.
Got straight onto a person. Sorted in 10 minutes super helpful. I will be considering changing my other insurances to a company that actually helps their clients.
Chris S.
Chris S.

TV ad is click bait

I rang Youi for a quote on car insurance. The quote was higher than my renewal. I said “your tv ad was find out how much you could save” I said “ that’s what the tv ad claimed “ The reply “I don’t know, but that is the quote” click bait
Ian G
Ian Gcatskill15 posts

Quick service

Had our caravan rear ended, by a truck. Called, talked to an Australian, he arranged to get the van assessed the next day at Tamworth where we were driving through. Assessed as a write off. Paid out in full within 2 weeks. Would recommend
deb
debNSWHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Very professional and I spoke to an australian who I could easily understand

Awesome service to get a quote from Youi for my camper trailer. I could understand the person I spoke to easily which is rare these days. Gentleman I spoke to explained everything to me in great detail and, as it was the first time I was insuring a camper trailer, he was very patient with me. Thanks for the great service I highly recommend!!!!
Lyn.
Lyn.Victoria4 posts

Caravan insurance

Very helpful price was great we also have our boat insured also
Jeff in Hawthorn
Jeff in HawthornVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

WASTE OF TIME

Recently rang Youi to get a quote on my car insurance. As others have said after a interminable amount of questions and double checking facts and figures etc etc, turned out to be way more expensive than my current insurer. All I wanted was a quick quote, mind you the Youi girl could not have been nicer.
Bcat
BcatNSWSydney, NSW15 posts

Jay
JayVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Intrusive just to get a quote

They insist on gathering and triple checking your ID before they'll even consider providing a quote. Just give people quotes! If I've already added my details, confirmed my # with a code by SMS, why must a person then verify it all again verbally? And why would anyone want a phone call with a quote anyway? Surely having things in writing makes it easier to compare. Ugh. No thanks
Amy Smolders
Amy SmoldersNSWHunter Region, NSW

I hope you never have to make a claim, they don't pay

- We spoke to youi and seperately assed contents insurance to cover our bikes, esky and BBQ. We specifically listed each item and the cost over the phone
-We had all our bikes fall off the back of our caravan while travelling and youi would not cover them ($3000 worth) as the caravan was not damaged during the incident.
-I gave them examples such as having a storm while at a caravan park and the bikes are damaged but not the van does this mean they would not be covered? They stated they could not answer hypotheticals.
-An absolute joke of a company, cheap premiums because they never pay out. We certainly will have no policies with them in the future.
brett
brettNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

the rep was super helpful i would not have any hesitations recommending youi

everything was explained in the easiest way. The rep was great and it was a pleasure to do business with them. No hard sell just easy to talk to and really great customer service. I will be recommitting to family and friends
John R Paul
John R PaulVICGippsland, VIC

As usual Youi really excels

Youi's representative was super helpful, understanding, polite and gave great advice!
Insurance can be an absolute minefield, the explanation and options made everything clear.
The advice I was given made me sure Youi has customer service and satisfaction foremost.
Michael
MichaelSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It pays to review your policies on a regular basis

The value for money was a eye opening surprise as I vary rarely review my policies however this experience has changed my philosophy and I am now reviewing my many policies as the savings will go to better my retirement plans as every cent (in these cases $$$$) will help boost the coffers and reduce the stress for when the weekly wage is no more.
Ren
Ren

Lovely

We only use the camper once a year and you have definitely saved us money and The most impressive thing was being able to talk to someone really lovely and informative thanks