1.9

17% · 522 · 76%

2.0
1.8
Brand Manager for YouTube? Claim your listing.

GABA
GABA2 posts

I thought we weren’t supposed to get ads what’s the go with this?

I’ve paid for premium subscriptions to not get ads and I still get ads?
DeniseM
DeniseMSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

Frustrating to say the least!

Am subscribed for no ads viewing on YouTube at $17 pm. Now SECOND time they've inserted ads into videos. Google Australia's 1800 ph. no has been discontinued but still advertised on Net. Impossible to get email or human assistance without paying up front. It's a disgrace and incompetent from a great Company. I'm ready to cancel my subscription!
Bobby
BobbyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

Andrew D.
Andrew D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Expensive necessity

Unfortunate situation where a monopoly dictates the terms. The service is fine but who else is in the market? That's how a company manages a $10 pm price hike without added benefits. Very disappointed.
JustDanny
JustDannyCentral West, NSW30 posts

Ann
AnnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC11 posts

No ads is great but the price increase counts me out

I really enjoyed watching YouTube without ads for a couple of months I even purchased all of The Originals through YouTube. I cancelled premium because of the price increase. If the price goes back down in the future I would like re subscribe to premium.
Grateful
GratefulSydney, NSW5 posts

Premium subscription still gets ads

I appreciate YouTube - so much great content..just that I pay premium subscription but I still get ads in videos and in home 'feed'
And if I try to flag it - it just loops back into more of the ad....
It seems like it's the channel which is responsible for the - ie Calm whale channel has ads for calm whale t-shirts...
Anyway , I'm grateful for all the great content on YouTube!
Karina
Karina70 posts

Youtube restricted my account for comments that don't exist

Youtube keeps sending me messages saying they have restricted my account for comments that are harassment and/or cyberbullying. There are no comments, they have produced no such comments. They have not allowed any avenue of appeal. Youtube has restricted my account with no breaches of any policy. There are no breaches of policy on my account comments.
Matt
MattPerth, WA

Misleading

YouTube premium is misleading no ads but so many YouTube channels have sponsorship that is advertising so it is a lie to call YouTube premium ad-free it is not & YouTube music I can't listen to same songs without giving YouTube ID to prove my age no other music streaming services does that
Tim B
Tim B8 posts

Makes YouTube better

YouTube is soo much better without ads. Highly recommend. I wished the offered a cheaper tier that includes all the YouTube feature but didn't include YouTube music as that service is rubbish.
wato
watoSydney, NSW62 posts

con job

Keep getting a pop up ad saying try premium for free, but then when I hit ok it wants my credit card details and ive got to cancel the subscription before the months up lol what a sort. Why don't they just say sign in, well give you a months free then after a month you go back to normal. Of course not!
TimWimmera, VIC30 posts

NO SUPPORT WHATSOEVER

Signed up for YouTube Premium 14.99 monthly which was fabulous Add Free for months.
Then seeing an annual $119.00 subscription just $10 p.month to save $60 p.a. So tried to update but cannot as there is NO SUPPORT WHATSOEVER and you go round in circle's to nowhere in particular so have since ceased altogether in sheer frustration after following online advice to suspend then renew.
This Giant Money making medium can stick it if they have no humans managing accounts and I will tolerate occasional adds for Free now
Lisa Little
Lisa LittlePerth, WA2 posts

Ad free but not?

Why do we pay $$$ for a Ad free service when they have embeded/sponsored ads allowed?
Premium disappointment
Premium disappointmentSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pay for premium but get ads

Did you know you will get ads on shorts? They don't say it anywhere on the websites but after contacting them apparently you get ads... even after paying for premium for years I am finally being fisted by the long arm of youtube/Google's horrific customer service and lies, already escalated the issue and am waiting for a response.
Jb 123
Jb 123Sydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Absolutely useless and not worth it because of them cancelling my subscription every two weeks

I have seriously had a gut full of these people, I watch, make up channels, music, cosmetic procedures and ever since I had had you tube premium it has been nothing but grief, literally every two weeks my subscriptions gets cancelled. This is sent to my email
We have reviewed your content and found severe or repeated violations of our Community Guidelines. Because of this, we have removed your channel from YouTube.
So I appeal as I have done nothing of the sort and i get a sorry then it happens in another two weeks, I am thinking of cancelling my subscription as I am sick to death of this happening its an utter joke.