YouTube Premium

YouTube Premium

3.0

Emmanuel G.

Emmanuel G.

Do not buy! Buyer beware!

Most of the 'features' Premium has were standard until they got greedy, like playing YouTube in the background on lock screen.

I remember the update that took that away, then made it so you have to pay for it. YouTube are terrible as a corporation, their parent company Alphabet runs them at a 200M+ loss each year so that should tell you something. They keep it afloat because they can bully and control the narrative of new media, not because it's a good business. They run it like publishers but have the immunity of a platform.

The only way to watch YouTube is with ad blocker on, don't give them a red cent - they're one of the worst companies in Silicon Valley!

retnuhb

retnuhb

So far impossible to cancel

Easy to get into this Youtube Premium subscription after the free 2 week trial. But very difficult to get out of. You have to jump through so many hoops to cancel the subscription. So far I have been working at this for 1 hour with no joy. "Errors" keep popping up when you hit the cancel button. I feel this is bordering on a scam and I plan to take this up with Consumer Affairs in Victoria and with the Victorian Ombudsman

Jessica M.

Jessica M.

Love it

I love my YouTube premium! I use it daily, mostly to be able to use my phone whilst my music is playing. So great that they offered a free google nest too!

Online Streaming Services

Find out how YouTube Premium compares to other Online Streaming Services

Tray

TrayNSW

Makes YouTube even better

YouTube premium makes YouTube even better. No ads on all devices including smart tvs. Able to download videos to watch offline on mobile devices. Works well with both iOS and android smartphones and tablets. Totally worth the small money fee.