1.1

2% · 2107 · 97%

1.0
Rates and Fees
1.1
Brand Manager for YuppTV? Claim your listing.

Kev R.
Kev R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Yupp Tv refund and Customer Service

Once they have your money they never replied to any of your queries! Their channels are just not interesting and full of advert! Their apps keep having errors issues and they never replied to you! They are not genuine and are scammers ! Be mindful before paying anything to them as you will not get your money back they do not do refunds or partial refunds! What a waste of money and frustration!
Syamalarao K.
Syamalarao K.5 posts

Terrible service and not worth the subscription

The service is terrible. They now started playing ads when we play each channel which adds more to the existing pain. YuppTv will provide customers attractive annual subscription deals to provoke them to subscribe and from day 2 , they would never care to address any issues. They would again contact the customers at the end of subscription with an other attractive deal. Please don’t waste your time and money with these scammers.
Shaibal
Shaibal2 posts

Horrible

Worst service ever... Wanted to give negative rating if possible, specially for bengali channels, mist are rubbish and dies not work... You can't watch any movies, need to pay more,and no cancellation even next day....it feels like a scam, don't buy it.
Sandhya N.
Sandhya N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Frauds, credit card thieves

AN absolutely disgraceful , fraud organisation. They have stolen money from my bank account twice just because I gave them my credit card once when I signed up. . No response on why they have deducted 400 dollars from my account, not once but twice, under the false pretext of renewing. THEY ARE SCAMMERS, lease dont give them your credit card number.
Stephen D.
Stephen D.

Scammed

I had some issues but they called & fixed the problems. That is good service.
Kay
Kay3 posts

Scammers

Absolute scam. After many emails from them I replied and asked them to stop emailing me. Immediately I see a charge for $219 on my account. These people are scammers and I will be reporting them to government agencies in all countries they operate in. I have warned my friends and family to never use or engage with these scammers.
haritha y.
haritha y.

Very bad service provider

They not fixing the etv HD streaming issue. That's only thing we watch that too on weekends. It's been 20days that we have been calling and sent email twice. No one is responding or calling back.
Sushmitha M.
Sushmitha M.2 posts

Worst experience

Do not recommend at all ... don't waste your money like I did .. they sound sweet in the beggining and they lock you in for a year and nothing every works ... would give negative rating if I could.
ronak p.
ronak p.

Worst service, waste of money and time

Worst service. Waste of money.never ever buy this again. Not recommended for any one .if I would have minus rating option , I will vote for that one .
Ganesh S.
Ganesh S.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Fraudulent company

No phone contacts. Emails not responded. Very prompt to get a call for renewal of subscription. Thereafter, no service. Taken money with subscription for reception on two devices but only one is activated. Unable to contact Support by email or phone. This is a scam. Subscribers in Australia, be careful with this fraudulent mob.
Sumeet P.
Sumeet P.

What a waste of money

Taken the Paid subscription of Yupp tv.Service is very average.Non stop Yupp tv advertisements on top of channel advertisements are really annoying.Only upside is,you can watch it on Multiple devices via App.
Rates and Fees
Amrita
Amrita

What a waste of money

Totally trashed service, regret buying it
It’s a scam I will recommend never go for it.
Malamamata
Malamamata3 posts

It's a total fraud company now

They can't contacted over the phone anymore.
Some one from somewhere in the world sends prompt emails, but nothing gets done.
Watch your credit cards.
This new change was never communicated to me.
mayank u.
mayank u.

Doesn’t work on Smart Tv

I purchased 1 year Yupp Tv subscription however found out it’s doesn’t work on Samsung QLED smart TV,I called tech support they try to troubleshoot everything but still nothing worked.
I purchased Yupp Tv subscription as my mother came to visit me in Australia for a month & she enjoys watching Indian channels but till now it’s not working,she is flying back next week so this whole purchase is of no use & waste or money.
Won’t recommend this as poor unreliable product.
Nalini K.
Nalini K.Sydney, NSW

scammers [Content Removed]

2years n still not getting the service they promised when aske for refund it not on a policy channels nor working movies same all the time