100% · 80%

Glass beads for deep pressure therapy
Dried lavender used for aromatherapy
Ideal for adults weighing between 45-90kg

lisalau
lisalauVictoria7 posts

This weighted blanket!

My mother has a severe essential tremor. It is so sad to see her shaking so badly that she struggles to find peace to fall asleep. I bought this weighted blanket, like I buy many things, in the hope that it might calm her but often I am disappointed. Not this time! Mama claims she had the most restful sleep she has had in decades! I am thri Show reply
Liesel Roberts
Liesel RobertsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

I feel so calm and relaxed

I’ve been using the Zense Aromatherapy weighted blanket for a few weeks now and I have to say, it is amazing. I feel so calm and relaxed under it, and I’ve been falling asleep quite quickly. The lavender scent is soothing and helps me de-stress as I jump into bed. Show reply
Tracey
TraceyPerth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive

My sleep has improved heaps!

I received my blanket and could smell the lavender before evening opening the box, i was excited by this. I used the blanket that night and noticed a big difference in my sleep. I was not up to use the loo as much (pregnancy!), i did not toss and turn as much and my mind was less consumed with anxious thoughts.
I did not want to get my hopes up or too excited, tbh honest i was still in disbelief that if could improve sleep so i continued using the blanket for 5 nights until i finally came to the conclusion, it's magic and works! Show reply
Haybale
Haybale Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Calming

My beautiful blanket was worth the wait. I notice a big difference in my sleeping patterns when I use it compared to when I don’t use it. I love my blanket.  Show details ·  1
Imogen
ImogenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Amazing quality and scent for a perfect nights sleep

The Zense blanket is so calming with its lavender scent. The weight has made me sleep better since I received it. No more tossing and turning, just pure deep sleep. Show reply
Rebeccah P.
Rebeccah P.Perth, WA2 posts

Absolutely amazing!

I’ve had my weighted blanket for a week now, and it’s been so, so brilliant! I’m sleeping much better than I used to, feeling better rested and the smell is divine. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
ella barrie-stanley
ella barrie-stanleySouth East Queensland, QLD
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Perfect! It really does what it says

I received this blanket a few days ago, before even opening the package it came in I could smell the amazing lavender scent! I opened it up, put straight on my bed and it land it looks amazing! I was sceptical that it would help with my sleep at first, as it can take a lot to calm myself down after a stressful day at work. But the minute I climbed under it, I thought wow this is really perfect! Just the perfect weight, warmth and comfort, then you get this beautiful lavender smell to erase any last bit of anxiety and just relax in bliss. Could not recommend more. Show details ·  2

No questions yet

Weighted blankets offer deep pressure stimulation that has been found to induce a calming and soothing effect on the mind and body.

Made with 100% natural dried lavender, Zense weighted blankets don’t just feel good – they smell good, too. Lavender works as an anxiolytic (anxiety reliever) to increase relaxation and help bring about sleep. Lavender is a natural sleep aid that has been used for centuries around the world.

Features

• The calming scent of lavender promotes better relaxation
  • Glass beads add weight enabling deep-pressure touch that improves sleep quality
  • Available in white and purple
  • Size: 152.4 cm x 203.2 cm (60×80 inches)
  • Weight: 6.8 Kg (15 pounds)
  • Suggested user: Adults who weigh between 45kg & 90kg (100 & 200 pounds)
  • Materials: Cotton, polyester, glass beads & lavender