3Zense Cork Yoga Mat

3Zense Cork Yoga Mat

100% · 50%

Londner T.
Londner T.2 posts

The best yoga mat I've owned

The lines and marks on the mat make for a better more precised practice. It sticks to your feet and it looks great
I wouldn't go back to any other mattress
Highly recommended
 Show details ·  1
chantel
chantelHunter Region, NSW4 posts

Best Mat I have ever used!

Absolutely LOVE my cork yoga mat from Bezense. Its is the most beautiful mat i have ever used for my practice and meditation. Its is highest quality, non slip, and love the carry bag it comes in.
Highly recommend this Mat.
Chantel Show details ·  1
rakel
rakel

amazing quality and perfect size

i love this mat so much! the pattern on it as well is beautiful. i was very impressed by the amazing quality materials, it is soft but perfect for grip, i use it for yoga and also for other workouts! it is also the perfect size, especially being a tall girl this mat is fairly long which is perfect for me! i definitely recommend purchasing it, you can tell that it is very durable : ) Show details ·  1
Tarryn P.
Tarryn P.

Best Cork Mat I have used!

I am very happy with my new mat, it exceeded my expectations! This has been the only cork mat I have enjoyed practicing yoga on!! The quality is amazing and the grip is perfect. I definitely would recommend Show details ·  1
Kristy
Kristy

Beautiful Yoga Mat!!

A beautiful yoga mat. This is made from great quality materials, soft and supportive and not slippery. I can tell it’s going to last a long time. I am very happy! Show details ·  1