Zip Money

See the Best Finance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Zip Money

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Great service.

I signed up with absolute ease & can easily adjust repayments to suit myself. I have automatic fortnightly payments set up but I tend to make extra payments when convenient. I do the same with Afterpay. For small purchases in the short term Zip is great. I’ve also got $1000 of zip money but haven’t used that yet. That’s only for an emergency.

Liam
LiamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

I am a frequent user of zip and it has help me get through some real tight times especially round Christmas when you have a lot of family members and little money left

Steve A.
Steve A.

Application Rejected

Waste of time, gathered all the usual stuff, back and forth emails to confirm.

Then declined...days later.
I earn over $100,000 a year, I have a good credit history, I have a small car loan were I haven't missed a repayment on but that's not good enough for the clowns.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing

I love zip , application process was simple and fast
I use zip pay and money , and i would recommend both to anyone.
The interest free period is sensational, and it allows me to budget my purchases.
Great product

Nathan C.
Nathan C.South East Queensland, QLD

I got the one that was done by the one that was in my simple life lol easy and great service

Beautiful no stress low money and low fees for me helped me pay for me to get my car fixed and then when I’m done I’ll get it done before my car gets me there so I’ll let you guys know if I’m going to be able to make money for my car

Christine
ChristineCentral West, NSW

Love the convenience

Very handy to have and spread payments to suit your budget. Spend wisely and pay on time and save interest. Very happy with Zip Pay and Zip Money. Love the convenience

Terrible Customer Service

Zip Money account was put on hold during an in store purchase 10 days ago. I have tried to speak to someone on the phone and have sent an email in the hope of rectifying the matter and have been unable to get any assistance. All good until something goes wrong!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Zip is easy to use and really helpful when I need. Thanks for helped me to get out of trouble. I love zip

Zip is the best and really helpful when I was in trouble to pay out my bills. I love zip the most. Zip made easy for me. Thanks Zip for your support

ZipZip MoneySend a private message

That is so awesome to hear. ⭐

Russell
RussellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This Perfect BNPL service

Much better than credit card. GIC free and no fees if pay on time. Tap & Go perfect. Wish for physical card. I can use every where. More reliable than other BNPL

ZipZip MoneySend a private message

Thanks Russell! Our team are always looking for ways to improve our service, and product. We’ll make sure your voice is heard.

This is perfect for me

I love it it let me get what I need and it let me pay it back what I want to pay back and it easy for me to to control what I spend

Sam F.
Sam F.Sydney, NSW

A great alternative to using my credit card

I use both zip pay and zip money and find them both easy and convenient to use. It would be handy to be able to move funds from zip money to zip pay occasionally but not a big deal.

Steve B.
Steve B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great to have when you need it

It’s really good to have when you need something an you don’t have the cash on you I love it.it’s great for me an my grandkids an kid to get them presents

Amber GoldenRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very good. However would like my purchase power increased.

I am happy with it thus far but hope my credit limit is increased soon.As I am technologically challenged I would have liked the process of adding it to my wallet more straight forward.

Christine K.
Christine K.South East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect can’t live without it

Love having Zip Pay so easy and convenient.
Always easy to use on line or in store.
Repayments are easy to make.Easy to buy gift cards etc Good control of limits.

Highly recommended to all great customer service and extremely reliable 10/10

ZipZip MoneySend a private message

Wow Christine, we are so happy to hear this!

Just when I needed you most.

Thanks Zip
Perfect business model .
Very helpful and better than any credit card ever.
Since having Zip, I don’t need to worry about any emergencies.
I used Zip for my Solaheart system as well ,, interest free and affordable.

ZipZip MoneySend a private message

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Rob! It great to hear this from a valued customer.⭐