Zoosk

Zoosk

3.6 from 1,077 reviews

Not to expensive and easy to use

I was looking for a nice man a thank you Zoosk I have found him . In process of 9 or 10 months I meet with few nice gays and I hope they find love soon as I did.

Perfect

Great experience, met a look of nice people but found Mr right, need to delete account, thanks for the experience it was great, however no for it for now, thanks for the experience

Perfect for me

We chatted for a bit on line. Instant attraction when we met. Love almost at first sight. He is a keeper. So close and we may never have crossed paths

Great dating site,

I have met a wonderful man on Zoosk , we have been together for over 4 months . I found this site easy to use , the quality of the members is far better than other dating sites .

Great

Plenty of options to choose from, I chatted with several ladies. The difference here from other sites is the quality of people using the site. Other sites seem to be more a meat market.

Fantastic

Thanks for an amazing experience. It was lovely meeting a lot of people on this site. And also meet new friends which is wonderful .Will definitely recommend it to my friends. Thank you

Real Life MeetupYes

Excellent online dating service.

It was recommended by a friend
and was easy to load and start. It took a bit to get use to as I hadn't done online dating before. Slow in message feed back but once connected fully was excellent.

Perfect Match

Thanks to an amazing life coincidence I met someone wich I belive will fill up my life! Thanks Zoosk. I didn't went trough a lot of dates. The first one was amazingly perfect!

Great

It was a great way to meet . I have been on quite a few dates and also made some friends, finally met the girl of my dreams. Hoping not to come back

Real Life MeetupYes

Site was fun and so easy to use.

I found the site online after reading a review. I was looking for men near me. Ideally someone with children also. Users were genuine and I met a lovely man.

All good

Looking for women partner, took a long time, but I think it was a good meeting platform , let face it, would never have met her if I didn't use this app

Real Life MeetupYes

I met someone very special

I was able to receive instant profile photos and messages from people I thought were a match ...and then decide whether to meet or not.
There were a few mismatches, but I found my perfect genuine guy and we now have an ongoing relationship

Interesting

It was ok I don't want to go on it again it was an expirience want to move on now and find more if what I'm looking for and get on with it

A great dating site

Saw a woman friend's picture. Shre was having some success meeting guys so l thought l wouldgive it a go and it was only a few days before l met Lesley

Real Life MeetupYes

Best site to meet real people looking for real love.

An affordable site to meet real people who are genuinely looking for someone to be with in a relationship. Many other sites have less subscribers ( who have been on those sites for years) and those sites are charging more for a less comprehensive service. Money is well spent on Zoosk.

Found someone

It's great. I found someone on Zoosk. Now try and close the account. What a nightmare. I'm just typing this to get my 30 words up. This is factual text.

Real Life MeetupYes

It's good and I actually met someone that shares same quality and interests. Fingers crossed.

Just got out of toxic relationship so wasn't really in rush to find someone and didn't even get a chance to look because he found me. We clicked and now dating.
Didn't expect to find the perfect match but I did.

Perfect match

Nice website I met some one and I want make life with my girlfriend.thanks for the all the support from zoosk.thanks lot once again.wish to all zoosk members.sam god bless u all

Real Life MeetupYes

Finally met a wonderful man after nearly giving up!

I was looking for a man to go out with and to share lifes ups and downs.I found Zoosk very easy to use and affordable.I agree that some of the interest shown are perpetuated by the site not by the subscriber.People also lie about where they live and other things which I guess cannot be controlled by Zoosk.

Real Life MeetupYes

Don't be fooled by purported Activity that Zoosk indicates for you.

I have been a member of Zoosk that I just let continue for a long period of membership dwindling to nothing and then cancelled out a acouple of months ago this year (2019).

Each day after, Zoosk would - in my inbox - indicate significant activity and numbers of those wishing to make contact and visits to my profile.

On 2nd April 2019 I succumbed and re-joined - and the messages and views magically have disappeared - no notifications - no views and it is as it was before.

To note, the men that appear in their real picture gallery bears no resemblance to what Zoosk like to project. Here I am addressing presentation as you can't change your looks; many look like vagrants, many don't have photos and scant details about themselves, are blurry, ancient instamatic-like, outdated pictures of many decades before. There is no mechanism for giving dates under pictures.

One other point to note is, renewal is automatic unless you cancel and keep a copy of your action as proof.

Real Life MeetupNo