Zoosk

Zoosk

3.5 from 1,144 reviews

See the Best Online Dating in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bubble

Bubble

This is lot of work

Supposed to be easy to use, its like tinder. You see a lot of people that are doubles etc
The variety of people are limited. Some the opposite of what I selected

LTye

LTye

Waste of time

This site is just Tinder with a mask of being genuine. Cant blame the site just the dishonesty and deceit of the majority of users. If youre looking for a real relationship then dont waste your time here.

Lan Pham

Lan PhamSydney, NSW

I was the victim of this platform - please read my stories and share if needed

Roger H.

Roger H.Illawarra, NSW

This site was the one for me.

I enjoyed the time I was on this site it was the best site I have tried. If things don't work out I will pay for the site again. Thanks very much to zoosk.

Dont try Zoosk. $$$ Scam

Very disappointing.
When you pay for a service and dont get it...scam.
Zoosk dispute resolution - cancel your account.
No refund, no communication just cancel.
They get you to buy multiple products that dont function.

Rick

RickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Worth It

Zoosk what a waste of time the likes u people message u back after u connect them and they do not like you. Waste of time sorry but Im gone

njm67

njm67Sydney, NSW

Great experience

Found a great lady are future is look good.
This was my first time on a dating side the experience was good.
I found no time wasters.
I found the lady that I was looking for

Izzy

IzzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Frustrating experience

The concept is there but Qld men fail in most areas on the site. A high percentage of men don't care about their appearance at all, they look 20 years older than they say and it's very unappealing. The didn't have the nerve to ask me out but got aggressive when I didn't reply. Users can send a smiley face or heart which is hardly a conversation starter. Many of the males were just a disappointment. The polite ones were thousands of km away - which didn't make much sense. I paid for 1 month & I see men in a much worse light than before I used Zoosk. Terrible experience and all talk/ no meet ups.

Rodney

RodneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a crock of crap

Keep getting the same like from blocked views and likes hardly anyone that matches my criteria . Don't waste your money, go to a bar or club instead, at least you can have a drink costing less than this!!

October 11th 2019 Update: Nonsense

Just sent in a about review about getting the same likes and it happens again, are you freaking kidding me? Obviously a money grabbing site. What a joke of a site! As i said in my previous review, go to a bar/club.buy a drink more value for money!

Karen S.

Karen S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Ok for the

Old Donald had a a farm ei e I o. Loved 8t to Tue max start looking I've the bay and far away for tye right man. With fun happy

Real Life MeetupYes

Don't like the app cruise nobody people.

Don't want to be on the app because Papua New Guinean people are so mean.
Papua New Guineans are ugly. Australians are ugly to. Nigerians oh the biggest scammers in the world.

Worked for me

Zoosk was recommended to me as a dating site that should meet my needs, & it did. I met my partner on Zoosk after having the opportunity to meet quite a few guys.

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I met the one

We started chatting and I gave her my number and she mine, I think I've met my soul mate! We haven't met in person yet as we are far apart but we both know this is it!

Kay L

Kay LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dating.

Zoosk was easy to use.
Was lucky to find my perfect man.
My expectations was meet using the site.
They are fake profiles on the site,ones who say they have found their true love and are no longer dating.
They should remove their profile.

Happy and in love

Met a wonderful lady on Zoosk best sight I have used. I suppose you also have to have some luck and I was. The best sight by far. The sight is easy to use and had no bad experiences.

riko

rikoSouth East Queensland, QLD

all scammers or fake photos

I subscribed only 6 months. I have got more than 5 scammers and more than 6 fake id men. Zoosk just verify the users, by facebook, by telephone numbers, mostly. You can create FB by using fake ID. You can find computer generated phone numbers in the web and call forward to it. I went to another site for a short time, I had to take photos myself otherwise i could not register. I did not renew .. wasting time, wasting money to deal with fake people.

Zoosk member.

Zoosk member.South East Queensland, QLD

Beware the pitfalls on this site.

This site has a lot of gawkers, con artists and puts up fake profiles who one day live close to you and the next day the same photo comes up with a different name living 4,000+ kms away. This is not a one off! It appears the sole purpose of Zoosk is to keep you interested, whatever the reason, when you're not interested in some of people they say are matched with you. Crooks!

Smit

SmitPerth, WA

Very Average.

Hard to pause or unsubscribe.
Re-lists person to whom you have said no to
Difficult to report con persons
Matching level is based of very few key words.
I won't be renewing my membership.

Hang in there

Looking man great site if looking for a special person because lot on offer there and good luck, best site I have been on so far happy hunting. There a lot of good men out there

Caveat Emptor.

As well intentioned Zoosk may be insofar as meeting members of the opposite sex I do have doubts that some profiles are not actually genuine and are used to entice members to update membership. This is my opinion only however and of course it would prove difficult to actually determine if this is the case. Undoubtedly there are many success stories of people meeting through Zoosk so really it's up to the individual if you wish to trust online dating sites