Zoosk

Zoosk

3.5 from 1,178 reviews

See the Best Online Dating Sites in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Easy Dating

It was recommended to me to try it out..I am very happy with the layout and an easy way of seeing people and chatting with them..I am a male who was looking for a female to have a relationship with..after many dates I found what I was looking for and we are happy together

This is perfect!

I was looking for friendship but maybe something more will grow in time. I wanted to meet a man and I had an overwhelming response. There are so many lovely men out there and I wish everyone all the best.

KirstenPerth, WA

Love matched

I am happy I met my man 3 years ago on Zoosk and we are now proud parents to a beautiful baby girl. And We are still very happy together.

RichyBlueEyes

RichyBlueEyesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A good experience

This site's good, but there are many non active profiles that bait you to pay to read your messages. Once you pay, the messages are not real. This was very disappointing and dishonest.

Very Friendly

Very FriendlyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Found the love of my life

Found it pretty good. Met a man wonderful. Thanks to Zoosk I found a man of my dreams. Found the experience very good after a few attempts. Well done Zoosk keep it up.

glennl003

glennl003South East Queensland, QLD

A poor choice

WARNING :This is just another money grabbing dating site that uses up sell to increase revenue. You pay exorbitant rates then once your on if you want increased exposure you then have to buy coins as a boost. I am sceptical as to the validity of all these women. You also need to be weary of the scammers that try to get you offline (email) almost immediately. I have found that out of most of these greedy sites that elite singles is probably the best of a bad bunch.

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible website. Just want your money

Once you pay with your credit card, theyve got you. Even when you unsubscribe, which I did in November, they still take money from your credit card which they did again this month.
They do not respond to emails asking for funds to be returned. DO NOT touch this disgusting website. They are robbers.

I hate reviews

Facebook looking for a connection with you later when I have to get a grip in case you were missing from my favourite man Have a good day Love you

Kathleen B.

Kathleen B.Sydney, NSW

Daunting at first but keep at it!

Easy to use, value for money. Some unwanted attention at times but there are also some very nice like minded people in here just looking for a new start.
I think I've found my someone special.

Sweetlyeasygoing

SweetlyeasygoingSydney Surrounds, NSW

Took a while but hang in there!

Took a while but finally found him. Hard at our age when you have your own habits etc but with patience and time you can work through it and just love each other

Meet someone

Man of my dreams.
We are so happy together.
We are soul mates.
We plan the rest of our lives together.
We share so much so much together.
We have laughs together.
We are already inseparable.

Karl

KarlCentral, SA

Have patience

It took a few times on here, but I finally found the right woman for me. Thankyou Zoosk it's been the best dating site for me. My experience by this site I would give 10 out of 10.

Dave W.

Dave W.Perth, WA

Just right!

Beautiful lady, share same sort of goals and dreams. Best dating platform I've used so far. Worth the wait for this amazing lady! Didn't know what to expect on first meet... but for some reason it kinda felt right.

Wendy

WendySydney, NSW

I was about to close my account when a beautiful man reached out to my soul. We are now connected. Wendy

The ease of use and user friendly interface of Zoosk...I found the site to be accessible in being able to easily search for that special person to enter my life

Real Life MeetupNo

Great site with real people

It's a great way of communicating with people. I like the fact that you have a chance to veiw or be be veiwed by others . I highly recommend this site

Nicholas

NicholasSouth East Queensland, QLD

I met a beautiful lady thanks to Zoosk. Definitely recommend Zoosk to anyone.

I was looking for a lady who shared similar objectives and ethics to myself and found a lady who was fun, beautiful and intelligent. I am so happy with my life now.

Jewels

JewelsPerth, WA

He is just what I ordered

Never thought I would meet someone special and here I am taking the next step into a new relationship it is so exciting. He is just what I need in my life

Les

LesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good fun and fantastic way to meet ladies.

I joined to meet someone which I did, the site was very good meet most of my expectations. Actually liked the format of the zoosk site.meet and talked to lots of lovely ladies.

Happy in love

Happy in loveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I final found my needle in a haystack and l could not be happier thankyou zoosk for making this possible x

I found a very nice man a friend suggested this site and l could not be happier with the outcome it proves that dreams do come true l am glad l joined again

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Happy

I had technical problems with their website and there is no feedback mechanism or Help mechanism. Plenty of drop downs wanting more money for upgrades. Once they hook your subscription you are left with a new useless service. I can look but cant communicate. Would not recommend Zoosh. For me it has been a total waste of money. Cheers