3.5 from 1,276 reviews

3.5

1,276 reviews
  • Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (71%) · No (29%)

I met someone on Zoosk

I am happy I met someone. She is wonderful. Zoosk is a great way to meet someone when you work long hours.i recommend Zoosk to anyone who is looking for someone special.

Dean R.

Dean R.Perth, WA

Hey this site people, you won't regret it..

Cool site, nice set up. Some lovely ladies indeed..would recomend this site 100% ,enjoyed my time on here but only one lady at a time can have me so I must say goodbye for now ..enjoy people's.. x

e..

Audascious

AudasciousSydney, NSW

outdated and site unworkable

1. Loses sent text during messaging (ie message shows on your screen / profile but does not show in other person's screen, and then the text gets lost totally when closing and reopening messaging
2. Unable to access any of the alerts that are interested to meet. Clicking on the alerts only sends you to smart picks over and over and over again.
3 smart pick does not allow you to see the members profile or check / filter to for example non smoker....how shallow to assume that people just like to pick from an image

creativeone4u

creativeone4uHunter Region, NSW

not a gereat place needs a revamp to get it into the present

i knew about this site ten years ago it was connected to Facebook, but i wouldnt recomend it its so outdated i was only lkooking for a woman and someone casual, unfortunately the site is outdated and boring and its so slow to chat with people . the site needs a revamp its only cause i was persistent to get to know this woman that it worked out otherwise it wouldn't, 12 woman were from overseas and stood me up 4 times. two asked for money and one was so run\de and tried to correct my spelling as said i was all over the place.

Real Life MeetupYes

This is perfect cant live without it

Enjoyed my stay found my perfect partner very happy indeed would recommend to any and everybody trying to find a partner good access to multiple options easy to use system

Margaret E.

Margaret E.South East Queensland, QLD

Plenty of response and 4 scammers

People who can only provide 1 photo and unable to answer direct questions should be given a wide berth. Many genuine lonely men on here too. Why this has to be 30 words?

Real Life MeetupYes

The experience was bumpy but I eventually found someone close to home

The facial identification meant that I could have faith that I was not communicating with anyone other than the person in the picture.
I was disappointed a few times up until recently. I found a decent person recently.
My bad experiences: I got stood up numerous times, coerced to spend money on the potential suitor in the hopes of progressing the relationship (it did not progress at all) and creeped out sometimes.
Men

david p.

david p.

This site!!

Was on here Zoosk long ago the site is nothing more than fake no help most if not all ladies profiles are on other sites ; I was banned because I classed all they wanted to get to know me are fakes profiles.

Dez

DezPerth, WA

Scam\ Fake

Zoosk

This service is mostly useless and customer support are unhelpful and incoherent.
Full of fake profiles, site constantly emailing you with fake connection\views and messages. I have also notice different devices provide different search results. I paid for a subscription for 3 months but gave up after 2 weeks effort with sad service and connection. Definitely keep clear of this site one of the worst. If you silly enough to try it out and pay for a subscription you’ll soon learn of the sites errors\fakeness but by then it will be to late to recover or gain refund. I’m a good looking honest guy trying to help others not fall victim to this site.

Patricia

PatriciaMid North Coast, NSW

It is only early days but I want to show my respect by not continuing on Zoosk

He is a wonderful man. A true man and he deserves me to stop searching. I just want to get of this site know with out being ask so many questions

UpYours

UpYoursCanberra 2600, ACT

Just another boring money hungry dating site with zero results

Lovetotravel

LovetotravelHunter Region, NSW

I came onto Zoosk to meet someone. I was looking for a man. I was not expecting that that would happen but I have met my forever man. Thank you.

mlp

mlpSydney, NSW

Met someone and leaving the site for a bit

The site reviewed well, you still had to travel a bit but my experience on Zoosk was better than on eharmony. I am a female who was looking for a male.

Very good

I met some one . Now been dating for over a month .so zoosk is not needed at this stage . Thank you zoosk for a great experience and meeting some one

MarkM

MarkMSydney

Zoosk owns productreview.com

Zoosk owns this site. (productreview.com.au) Now you know why every review here states that they met someone. Incredible, ay? Not really, setting up "review sites" is common with scammy dating sites. But I must say, Zoosk went overboard and actually made a "real" review site, but still rated themselves the best site at the top of the list ... and the fake reviews of course where EVERYONE found their "life soulmate".

It was ok

I just want to cancel my subscription now because I met someone and I don't need to be paying money every month anymore. Thanks for helping me to find someone.

Heather.W.

Heather.W.Perth

It takes as long as it takes

Finally met the one for me. There is someone out there for us all, just take the time, don't settle for less, and use zoosk to meet your special someone, they are out there...

Real Life MeetupYes

Found it excellent met my dream man here.

Met the man of my life. He is my heart and soul. Platform can be a little reapedative lots of lookers but not many positive messages. Overall a good experience.

Great display

Met alot of people with similar interest lots of future connections also available even on a friend basis my partner I met on zoosk has alot of similar interests which suits me

Met Someone

Been on zoosk before. Finally met a genuine guy. Sorting out the idiots can be time consuming and demotivating, but great when you meet a lovely person. Think it was worth the effort.