Zoosk

3.5 from 1,206 reviews

• Interested in:
    • Female (85)
    • Male (81)
  • Real Life MeetupYes (73%) · No (27%)

Cilla

CillaNorth Queensland, QLD

No title

Was looking to meet someone. I really do mot want to write any thing more for personal reasons. I also thabk zoosk for allowing me to meet this man bit i also do not want to disclose who he is.

Elle

ElleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Safe & easy to navigate

A friend was on Zoosk & he met his partner...& very much in love after 2 years.
This was one of the reasons why I signed up. The second was, I Googled the safest dating site online....& Zoosk was number one.
Zoosk was amazing & I would recommend ANYONE looking for love, to give Zoosk a go.
Thanks Zoosk (big kiss & cuddle to you)
I found my missing piece XOXO

Awesome

Open They do it here. I have seen some sessions around. I think they call it fly yoga here. I more stick to the gym and the beach back here. Tell me more about you? honest and and

Thanks Zoosk. I met a keeper

Easy to use app without alot of extra fees or charges. I found a number of interesting, genuine and friendly people in the Zoosk community. I would definitely would recommend giving it a go.

Mark

MarkMelbourne

Total Crap

Zoosk is a major con. I get numerous requests to "chat" with women none of whom respond. I tested out the legitimacy with a friend and proved that it is fake.

Tarek E.

Tarek E.Sydney, NSW

Too many fake profile

Fake profiles, or accounts that hasn't been used for months yet appear in your search.
I am a fully subscribed member yet if I like someone and text them, they can't reply because they are not subscribed members. this limits your chances of find your soulmate.

Daniel

DanielSydney

Don't go near them TOTALY fake profiles

Don't get near this FAKE Dating Site keep your money this is why !
Night time in USA you will get VIEWS generated by computer as staff are asleep
Day time in USA you will receive messages , NOT from members but STAFF at ZOOSK to encourage you to buy membership
Almost 100% of FAKE Australian profiles have photos NOT taken in Australia
Need to say more ??????????

Perfect!

Great! Was very easy to use and find matches. Looking for women. Drawn to zoosk as it seemed to be likeminded people. Found a lovely lady who shared the same interests

Impossible to unsubscribe

Be careful! Impossible to stop endless messages! “Unsubscribe” option just sauce”sorry” check your preferences! I even blocked Zoosk and still messages bordering on harassment still continue! It’s like a virus you can’t get rid off! I’ve attempted to contact zoosk but attempts futile- almost impossible to contact this company!

Bel

BelTasmania

Fraudulent don’t use go to my review

Fraudulent John Harper customer quality service same guy who is running Elite Singles how do I know I’ve been there and joined the dots fake profiles run by a fraudulent perver

Ceedy

CeedyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivery delivered with Out of Stock Items - Don"t waste your time with this service!!!!

Placed an order with Coles on Line, when the delivery arrived there were 12 Items which were out of stock?? I was not contacted about this issue at the time. I was disappointed with this service and I will not be using this service again. Next time I will be shopping at a store because if an item is out of stock the shelf will be empty! This will eliminate the element of surprise and disappointment!

Angela P.

Angela P.Sydney, NSW

The less expensive dating site

It may be cheaper but it is not that easy to use. Hard to access all of the profile whilst on the carousel to accurately say whether someone would be a suitable match. The search function is not that good either.

CJay

CJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

I met my 'one' on here. Easy to set up and use. I would highly recommend Zoosk to anyone wanting to meet their special someone. My experience with the majority of men on here was positive.

Les M.

Les M.Sydney, NSW

Too much b/s

Constantly bring back people you deleted
Say people want to meet you , when they don’t
Match you up with people long distances away , out of your age preference who smoke when your your preference says no
Say heaps of matches when subscription runs out so you renew and find there what I just write above
There are some realistic matches also

Denis Finn

Denis Finn

Found my soulmate

I researched reviews & Zoosk rated highly. It met all my expectations & then some. Easy platform to use. Like most things in life you had to work at it.Was looking for a woman

Paul M

Paul M

I have tried it on and off for 2 years

Their algorithms are absolute garbage.they are all about grabbing your cash 90% giving you what they assert 10%. Haven't tried others but zoosk is useless! I would not pay a subscription until you try free and validate members!

Rhee O

Rhee OGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy

Men, Facebook, I’m really happy I don’t need zoosk anymore he is amazing and his is not a stalker and we have so much in common we are going to live like the Brady bunch

Lots to give

Lots to give

Ok I suppose

Good as far as dating aps go. I would maybe use it again if I was desperated.
This is a very cold way to meet people and can knock your confidence.

Damien L.

Damien L.South East Queensland, QLD

Good site genuine people

Found a decent girl to whom we connected well with.
I want to thank the team at zoosk and wish success to other members we have gone on dates and spend great time with each other

Worth the shot

It takes a while but if we know what we want and stay firm with it, you’ll find what you want. Don’t forget to always protect yourself first at all time.