Zoosk

Zoosk

3.5 from 1,046 reviews

Found a great man

Found a lovely man on Zoosk.. lucky for me the chemistry was undeniable. Hopefully it will work out. So closing off to give it the best shot. Good luck everyone

Sucked in

Funny how I got daily messages from "members" but couldn't open them till I paid to sign up, and that I paid to become a member ,haven't received a single message since.

Good App easy to use

Good app met some. Lots of guys and they were friendly and not creepy. I would recommend this app to friends and would use again if this one doesnt work out.

Have met the perfect woman

It took a while to get to meet the right woman, patients will prevail in time , I have finely met the most wonderful woman.
Good luck to you all it will happen to those who are patient .

Real Life MeetupYes

Fake profiles, inactive profiles and fake activity, and I can prove it.

1. It is very obvious there are a high number of fake profiles, arguably set up to add to rhe number of genuine members. The photos used are generally not local and/or little contain little profile information and/or no verification. This is probably done to boost the numbers in small catchments like Darwin to add interest to users but is still dishonest.

2. Views are not all genuine. I actually received a reply, a rare event, to a message that I sent thanking the member for the many views but wanting to know why she would be interested being so far away. She stated that she never did.

3. There is no way of establishing how long a member profile has been there, establishing if they are active or how long the profile has been inactive for. I believe this is by design to disguise the low number of actual users.

I am happy to discuss this with Zoosk if they can provide verifiable proof that I am incorrect.

Rubbish

Second dating app I’ve used and it is simply a confusing money-making ripoff. The messaging within the app appears to be one way only. I liked someone as was told they liked me. I messaged them and did not receive a reply. Checked later that day only to discover they were no longer a Zoosker! I want my money back!

False advertising

Don't waste your money or time. As a free user, there are plenty of matches, as a paid member they all disappear. Supposedly zoosk verify pictures to make sure it's a person.... I've seen alot of beaches and dogs. Will be cancelling my subscription and giving them a peace of my mind, as the whole thing seems like a facade to get people to buy a subscription!

Great site

I saw the add on Facebook and joined. It did meet my expectations.. I was looking for a male. Our eyes met on the first date and I was hooked.

A rip off

I was looking for a woman long term. In my area, Wollongong, 90% of the ladies are old and non financial profiles. Zoosk also tell you a person has been constantly viewing you and they haven't been.

Real Life MeetupNo

Found someone special. Very happy.

All I can say when I saw her I knew she was the one for me. Contacted her and it went from there, met her and we connected straight up. Thank you....Very happy!

Real Life MeetupYes

I really like this app it’s so great and it works perfectly well

I’m so happy to have meet someone , thanks Zoosk I sign up for one month and I meet a beautiful lady so happy I’m looking forward to the next level.

Found someone

Happy to have found a lovely woman, still early but we chatted, exchanged numbers and met. Wow think this will be the one.

Illegally taking money and using bank account details

I signed up for 6months. After 3months and not finding it suitable for me, I no longer used my subscription. I then found out Zoosk without my authority renewed my subscription for another 6months and accessed my bank account taking another $89.70. When you try to contact Zoosk there is only an overseas number. I had to Google how to cancel my subscription as they give you the runaround. Be very careful! They are misleading from the beginning. What you request when you originally sign up for is not what you get. My bank is now opening an investigation into it. And I'll be informing as many social media sites as possible how they scam money

This is a great app for finding your other half

It is a well known dating app.
My expectation was pretty low to begin with but the truth is I found what i was looking for.
I was looking for a long term relationship with a woman

Real Life MeetupYes

Plenty of fish out there .. this was easy to use

This was very easy to use. A lot of genuine men out there ..I have met someone with the same interest as myself .. thank you zoosk my love life is thankful to you

An expereance

Fist dating site I have ever been on. Pleased to say after quite some time I was able to meet someone after the same things in life as myself.

Greatest of all

Affordable, lots of choices, great app, great service. Tried a few sites but this was best and most value for money. Met my dream girl. Very happy thanks Zoost.
Happy matching

Real Life MeetupYes

A great network to meet people ... just be patient .

I have been on this site for a few years , on and off , was looking for female friends for friendship and possibly a relationship . Have now reached relationship status with a new friend from here , be patient my friends , there is someone out there.

Real Life MeetupYes

Meet someone nice and happy with the results

Happy when on zoosk and meet someone special and I’m happy with the service and I meet someone one that are very happy with everything and I’m more that welcome and thank you

Awesome dating site 4 star retaing

Met an amazing woman on this site and I happily recommend it to anyone thst I know and definitely spread the words around thanks zoosk

On a person's profile their dark green light may be on but then when you go to who's online now they are not there. What does that mean

If you arent on your profile for a while does it get deleted? If so how long does that take?
I can't definetly say because I deleted my profile myself but I suspect that they don't disappear. It would give the impression that Zoosk has more members but this is purely presumption and I cannot prove this as fact. If you send a bunch of messages asking to reply "if you are still active as I am trying to work out how real is Zoosk" as I did, you won't get many replies!

What does it mean when a profile has no colored dot?

Similar listings