On December 2nd, 2016 Australian Credit and Finance became powered by Lendi. For reviews on Lendi, you can click here.

Carl Southern

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Thank you Carl Southern for such a seamless transition of our Loan. It was prompt and everything was sorted out on first go. We are more than happy to commend Carl and ACF and wish them All the Best.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Kamal and Shirley, We're pleased to hear that Carl and the team here at ACF and Lendi were able to get everything sorted for you quickly and easily. Thank you for the recommendation, all the best!

PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

We have been working with AC&F for a few years now and could not be more satisfied with Will's professionalism and attention to detail. Nothing is a problem and going "above and beyond" is standard procedure....8.00 on a Friday evening !! The banking industry has never contemplated such service. We will be using and recommending AC&F to everyone.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Geoffers, Thanks for letting us know about the positive experience we've delivered to you over the last couple of years. We're pleased to hear you recommend us! Let us know if you ever need anything, we're always happy to help.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Very professional and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2017

Dealing with Loans is life changing and sometimes scary but the assistance we received from Mark was A+
Thanks again with the seamless and informative approach, would recommend to anyone

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Ben, Thanks for letting us know about the great experience you've had with Mark and our team here at ACF and Lendi. Thank you for the recommendation, all the best!

Outstanding!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Danny Lance, we love working with him. Such a personable, professional and responsive broker. Always kept us updated every step of the way. Lovevyir work Danny, keep it up!

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Antonio and Lisa, We're pleased to hear you're happy with the service provided by Danny and the team here at ACF and Lendi. Let us know if you ever need anything, we're here to help.

Investment Loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

Thanks to Jonathan for all his assistance in helping with our loan for investment property, our friends at Blackbutt are also looking for a investment property and if they ask me, I will be happy to recommend Jonathan. Josephine

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Josephine, Thanks for letting us know about the positive experience you've had with Jonathan and the team here at ACF and Lendi. We're pleased to hear you'll be recommending us, all the best!

Great team and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Nayesh guided me throughout the whole process and made it very nice and easy. He was very professional and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Australian Credit and finance and Nayesh. Thank you for everything and hope to deal with the team again in future.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Viet, We're pleased to hear Nayesh and the team here at ACF and Lendi made the experience nice and easy for you. We look forward to helping you out next time, all the best!

Unit 10. 15-19 shackel avenue

Private message

Andrew Bloomfield is a life saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Words can not describe my appreciation to Andrew Bloomfield! He is our lifesaver!!!!! Couldn't wait to stay with him forever .. thank u, thank u, thank u

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Zheng and Yi, Thanks for letting us know that Andrew and the team here at ACF and Lendi got the job done for you! Let us know if you ever need anything, we're always happy to help.

Professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

With his professional service and excellent way of making me understand the home loan calculation and process, William Barber did a fantastic job to get me a land loan to build my dream house. I will definitely recommend him and Australian Credit and Finance to my friends and family.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Shekhar, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review about the great service you received from William and the team here at ACF. We're pleased to hear you recommend us, let us know if you ever need anything!

Great Customer Servie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

From start to finish James Gordon was so helpful and understanding, even we I called him late at night. He is very professional and we would recommend him to anyone. Once again James thank you for all your help.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Ann, It's great to hear James was able to help you out and we'd like to thank you for your recommendation. Let us know if you ever need anything in the future from the team here at ACF and Lendi, we're always happy to help!

Easy peasy :-)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Thanks to Andy Levstek...a usual stressful experience refinancing and switching providers was easy, smooth and taken care of in the most proficient way. Highly recommend Andy to take care of the details :-)

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Talitha, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's great to hear Andy took care of you and helped you with your refinance. Thank you for your recommendation, let us know if you ever need anything, we're always happy to help!

Petfect loan.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

Fantastic all went smooth, thanks to lester brunch. We hope all goes good and recommend lester to our collegues. Get your loan with australian and credit finance.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Georgios, We're pleased to hear Lester and the ACF team got the job done for you, thanks for recommending us! Let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Excellent service from David McGuiggan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

I would like to thank Australian credit &finance, for remarkable service for our home loan,David our broker did a outstanding job,even though the lender made too many errors in processing, once again thank you for david & team,
Sajimon & family

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Sajimon, Thanks for taking the time to leave some positive feedback about your experience with David and the team here at ACF. All the best!

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

It has been a pleasure working with David McGuiggan. He has been a great help, and was more than capable of finding a good solution to our difficult situation.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Binh, Thank you for taking the time to leave some positive feedback. Great to hear David and the team here at ACF and Lendi found a good solution for you. All the best!

The best part of the whole process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Through the entire time, I thought finance was going to be the worst bit. But thanks to working with Sean Martin, it was literally the smoothest, and best part. The company is great, and more importantly great work ethic.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Vincent, Thank you for the great feedback! We're pleased to hear Sean got the job done for you, all the best.

Great service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I highly recommend Michael Parsons as a mortgage broker and the team at Australian Credit and Finance. Michael is switched on, honest, proactive, attentive and very helpful. I found it very useful to have Michael deal with the banks on my behalf, as I did not have a lot of spare time. He made the whole process pain free and easy.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Lan, Thank you for taking the time to leave some positive feedback regarding your experience with Michael and the team here at ACF. We're pleased to hear you have such a high opinion of Michael,... read more »

Spot on

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Easy, simplest way to do a loan is with Australian Credit Finance. Will be using again.
Thankyou. It has been a complete pleasure to go through you guys.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Thanks for the great feedback Josh, it's great to hear you found our process easy and simple. Let us know when you next need us, we're always happy to help.

Verified Customer

Fantastic service - highly recommended for first home buyers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Michael Parsons was absolutely fantastic! After being given the runaround by another finance company for nearly 3 months, I rang Mike and he gave me a few hints and tips on how to improve my situation - 20 minutes of free, friendly, honest upfront advice straight off the bat. Taking his advice on board, I made the changes, met with him and gave all the documents he needed and the remainder of the process was smooth sailing all the way to settlement. As a first home buyer unfamiliar of who does what (lender, developer, builder, solicitor etc.) and when, Mike answered all the questions quickly either via email, text or phone call - personal service 100%. I didn't have much experience with anyone else at AC & F as Mike was the 'go to' person.

Well done AC & F, great customer service!

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Gareth, Thanks for the detailed, positive feedback! We're pleased to hear Michael and the team here at ACF and Lendi were able to explain everything along the way help you out with purchasing your first home. All the best!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Great service by Michael. He was friendly and helpful through the whole journey. Nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommend them.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Damien, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're pleased to hear you found Michael friendly and helpful, thanks for your recommendation. Be sure to let us know if you ever need anything!

Better than I could have hoped.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

The service I received far exceeded my expectations. Jonathan listened to my needs and my preferences and sought out a product that was perfect for me. I'd happily recommend him.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Thanks for letting us know about the great experience you've had with the team here at ACF, we're pleased to hear Jonathan and the team found the perfect product for you. Thank you for your recomme... read more »

Outstanding services - extremely satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

ACF provided us with just the service we needed as First Home Buyers. They were accurate, efficient and were always easy to contact. We will be recommending their services to our friends and family.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review James, we're pleased to hear the team here at ACF and Lendi were able to help you out with your first home. All the best!

1 of 16 pages