On December 2nd, 2016 Australian Credit and Finance became powered by Lendi. For reviews on Lendi, you can click here.

Excellent service that went above and beyond expectations.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Chris Raymond was fantastic to deal with and went above and beyond with his service and professionalism. I highly recommend Chris and Australian Credit and Finance.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Josh, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about the positive experience you had with Chris! Great to hear you recommend us, let us know if you ever need anything.

Fantastic Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Wes from Lendi was very professional and kept me updated at every stage of the process. Couldnt have made it any simpler!

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Ryan, Thanks for letting us know that Wes and the team at Lendi kept you in the loop whilst making things as simple as possible. We love hearing positive feedback like yours and we'll be sure to pass it on for you. Thank you.

excellent service, quick the around and easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Finally a team who listens to your needs and finds a solution for you! These guys give you options and 10/10 service! Quick easy and home loan sorted! highly recommended!

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Alana, Thanks for the positive feedback and your recommendation! Let us know if you ever need anything, we're always happy to help.

Excellent support and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

The team had helped me to get a right product on my refinance. It was great support through out journey. Mark handled our case very professionally and matched us with appropriate loan and helped us with right tips and strategies to get everything in order. Eventually, Mathu and Therese timely helped through settlement process.

I will be definitely recommending them to my friends and families.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi PreeGee, Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback and to let us know about the positive experience you had. Thank you for your recommendation, please reach out if you ever need anything.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Our broker, Kalyani Balu was fantastic and helped us get an amazing deal on our refinance. Everything was handled in a very timely and professional matter.She found the best deal for our needs, always made time to answer all of our questions and make sure we were comfortable with the first refinance we have been through. I will definitely recommend her and Lendi Team for anyone looking to purchase or change up their financing!
Thanks Kalyani

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Thanks for the positive feedback Vikas, great to hear you found Kalyani and the Lendi team fantastic. We're pleased to know that you recommend. All the best!

A pleasure to deal with - efficient and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Rosanna from Lendi was very professional and helpful with all of her dealings and made the process of refinancing quick and easy. Any questions we had were answered promptly and when we requested extra written information about the loan we were considering it was provided immediately. I'd highly recommend Lendi if you are applying for a home loan or want to get a better deal on your existing home loan. Many thanks to Rosanna, Vivien and the Lendi team. Andrew

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Andrew, Thank you for letting us know about the great experience you had with Rosanna, Vivien and the team here at Lendi. I'll be sure to pass on your positive feedback and congratulate them on ... read more »

Great experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Steve D was great, he was personable, professional, and efficient. Steve followed our requests without pushing other products that may have made him more $. I will be recommending him to family and friends.
Great experience!!

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Ruth, Thanks for letting us know about the positive experience you had with Steve, great to hear he made the process quick and easy for you. We love to hear that a customer will recommend us, thanks for that. All the best!

Meadow Springs

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Great fast service and great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi May, Thanks for letting us know you found the experience with Lendi effortless and great to hear we got you the rate you wanted. We'll be sure to pass on your positive feedback to Saad and Vivie... read more »

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Thanks Chris for all you have done for us. Chris knows his job and he does it very well, we will be recommending you to all our friends and family and will be using you again in the near future.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Scott, Great to hear that Chris got the job done and delivered a positive experience for you. Thank you for the recommendation. All the best!

Great Result and Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Brent and his team did a fantastic job helping me to secure commercial property finance with great rates. No issues what so ever and I highly recommend. Well done and very much appreciated.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Anthony, Thanks for letting us know our commercial team here at ACF and Lendi looked after you and got the job done. If you need anything in the future just get in touch.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Thank you to Rishi Nanda and the Lendi team for securing a great deal with the refinancing of my investment loan. The whole process was carefully explained and any queries promptly answered. The team were very professional and gave regular updates on how the loan application was proceeding. What initially looked to be difficult, was made simple due to their knowledge and experience.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Dougs, Thanks for letting us know you had such a positive experience with Rishi and the Lendi team. Pleased to hear we made things simple, that's exactly what we aim for. Please let us know if you ever need anything.

Timely, helpful and courteous service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2017

Being inexperienced with real estate, and with limited time due to my job, I was in search of a reliable mortgage broker service. Danny Lance was recommended to me, and he found a mortgage solution that fits my requirements perfectly. Danny walked me through my options, and was very professional and easy to understand. I have no
hesitation in recommending him to anyone looking for a mortgage broker.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Adrian, Great to hear Danny found a solution which was exactly what you required. Thank you for the recommendation.

1 of 24 pages