Verified Customer

Get what you pay for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

For today's plumbing work, Brad T was very friendly and professional, and even took the time to be a bit of a teacher, too. I wasn't entirely clear on what I wanted, with ideas ranging from necessary to desirable, but Brad was quick to put together a suitable suite of quotes for me to choose from. Then his work was efficient and with obvious care and attention. Thanks, Brad!
I realise that, as some others have noted, Fallon Solutions' prices may not be the cheapest in town, but I happily keep going back to them as I find that with them, it is a case of "you get what you pay for", from the customer service through to the unrushed, careful workmanship.

Prompt and polite but expensive

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

I had two different technicians out this morning - Alan and Jason (electrician and plumber), both were prompt, polite, friendly and worked quickly and cleanly.
I think the price was on the high side and I was sold the home protection plan (which was fine as I saved more than it cost me on the two jobs). Despite the excellent workmanship I won't be using the service again as too pricey.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

The technician, Sasa, was friendly & polite. He was also thorough & knowledgeable & shared valuable information regarding the ongoing maintenance of my ducted air conditioning system. Very customer focussed.

Great service, professional and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

We had two of the Fallon trades come out to service our Air Conditioners before the Summer season and fix a leaky valve on our hot water. Both guys, Antony and John, were fantastic. Very knowledgable, friendly and hard working. They both left a very clean job site and our dog was very appreciative of all the pats and belly rubs she got as well. Would recommend to others!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Anthony came out this morning to quote on air conditioning my home. I knew nothing but he was very helpful and explained the options and all the pros and cons. He then took me through the installation process and I felt very comfortable with the decision I made. Needless to say am going ahead with the quote.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Deb M, thank you for the review. We're glad your experience was a positive one.

Verified Customer

Unsatisfactory service outcome, but resolved with customer relations

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Update: After posting my review, a representative from Fallon customer relations contacted me and apologized for the situation. She was very attentive and showed genuine concern for the situation. She assured me that my experience is uncharacteristic of their usual customer experience, and that the success of their company is due to the satisfaction of many customers. I was impressed with her willingness and ability to address my situation. My original review had been set at one star, but I am adjusting it up to 3 stars because of my experience with customer relations. Thank you for taking the time to evaluate and address this issue with me.

Original review: I asked Fallon to provide me with a quote to repair a broken split air conditioner part. Former tenants had broken the air guide on the front of the device, and I needed the quote to fairly adjust their bond. When I made the request, the phone rep asked if I had anything else I might need during the visit. I told her that I wouldn't mind a quote for a new air conditioner install that I was considering. I paid the $49.50 visit fee, and the rep arrived as promised. So far so good.

The rep arrived, saw the broken air conditioner unit and didn't know if he could fix it (it was an odd brand air conditioner). He assured me that his office would contact me and give me the quote I needed. He then provided me with a quote for a new system install, and also encouraged me to join their subscription maintenance plan.

The rep closed the call and filled the receipt as if the call was complete, never indicating the broken part or promised quote:
"Gave customer repair options"
"Quoted new system"
"Comment: Units working well and in good condition"
"Note: We recommend your Air Conditioning is serviced regularly"

I had to call back to request the promised quote (the actual purpose for the visit), because they never attempted to contact me. 48 hours and several calls later, they informed me that the unit doesn't have replacement parts available, and they recommended a full system replacement. I asked them to at least quote me what such a repair might have cost, as if it had been another brand where parts would have been available. They refused. They refused to offer any guidance whatsoever, or even offer an indication of what the labor costs might be for such a repair. I found the company to be unresponsive and defensive. I felt like the rep just wanted to close the call and pocket the 49.50 visit fee.

Hidden Charges

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Called for a plumbing work and told there is a call out charge which I was happy to pay. Then asked around $400 for checking the faulty pipe. He is not sure whether he could fix it or not.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Paul. I am sorry to hear that you feel as though you have not received the value and service that we pride ourselves on. Fallon Solutions operate on up-front pricing. Our price remains the sam... read more »

Customer service focussed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

My oven stopped working. From the moment I rang Nick at Fallon group I was greets with a highly professional and customer focussed service officer. My booking was made promptly and Nick went above and beyond to get my booked in as soon as possible.

Chris R repaired my oven and I was so impressed. He wore protectors on his feet so my tiles didn't get dirty and he was thorough and quick diagnosising the problem. I was provided costing details before the repair commenced. My house was left tidy and my oven in its original condition. Thank you for going above and beyond!

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Stephanie, thank you for letting us know about Chris R. It's great to hear that he was efficient and mindful of keeping your home clean and tidy. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Quality service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Fallon came out to re-route the gas line to my stove top plus replace several flexible water hoses. Warren clearly explained my options and then promptly completed the agreed work in a very pleasant, professional manner. He was thorough and checked his work before he left.
I had used them a few years ago for a carpentry repair with success, so used them again this time. I am happy to recommend Fallon to others.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Thank you Graham. Warren certainly gets a lot of compliments like yours. That is why he is part of our team. We will be sure to share your comments with Warren and his management team.

Permanent plumbing fix.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I had Tom D. come out today to fix a blocked bathroom sink. We have had huge problems with blockages over the last five years. I explained the problem and he saw it, and did a simple fix straight away. The faulty plug mechanism was removed, a new drain and removable plug fitted, and no more problems, no more frustrations. Other plumbers had not come up with the solution. Tom did.
He was prompt, polite, and efficient, keeping me informed with everything he did. So, bravo Tom! Thank you very much. I will be using Fallon whenever I can.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Fred S, thank you very much for a great review! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in Tom's visit. I’ll make sure he gets the recognition he deserves.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

After having Fallon replace my hot water service last year, I had no hesitation in calling for an electrician to do several minor repairs, broken light switch, repairing remote fan etc. Living in an old apartment block Dan informed me of things which will need to be replaced over the next few years to bring the unit into compliance. Dan is a lovely, polite, yourg man. Insisted on sweeping up the small mess made whilst replacing old switch cover. I hightly recommend Fallon for any work - will probably be calling on their Handyman service in the not too distant future.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Pam B, thank you for letting us know about Dan. It's great to hear that he was efficient and mindful of keeping your home clean and tidy. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

We had Morris. S. come and do some electrical work for us. He was very knowledgeable and explained everything to us. The work he did was excellent. I would highly recommend Morris and Fallon.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Erin thank you for taking the time to review. We are glad to hear that Morris's visit was a good one and that you'd recommend us to others.

Geat Work Fallons and Simon B

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

When we needed a carpenter our daughter recommended Fallons and it proved a very wise choice. From time of first contact until completion of the job by Simon B the service was prompt, friendly and high quality.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Brian, thank you for your review for Simon's visit to your home. We're glad your experience was a positive one.

What a perfect job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Brad T was extremely professional and knowledgeable. The sink in the kitchen was leaking could of caused us a lot of dollars in damages if the response was not so quick Thanks fallons!

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Brad, we pride ourselves on our timeliness and we're glad Brad was able to promptly fix the problem. Thank you for sharing your review.

Thank you Brad T from Fallon Solution!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Awesome, friendly and efficient service from Brad T. Will be recommending to all of my friends and family for plumbing services. Thank you so much Brad.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Jorja, thank you for your kind words, "Awesome, Friendly and efficient". That's exactly the type of feedback we like to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we expect from our team members.

Fantastic service

Fantastic service.
Brad T was professional had great customer service and even better completed all of my plumbing needs quickly and efficiently.
And I will definitely be recommending brad t from fallon solutions.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi TristaanP, thank you for taking the time to review. We are glad to hear that Brad's visit was a good one and that you'd recommend us to others.

New Hot Water Installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Our hot water system was leaking and Fallon immediately despatched a serviceman to inspect and advise. The next day we have a new system installed and Cameron provided an excellent no fuss service.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Toby, we pride ourselves on our timeliness and we're glad Cameron was able to promptly fix the problem. Thank you for sharing your review.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I have just had Chris R from Fallon Solutions to repair my St George oven. Brilliant! So thorough and practical with solutions while I wait for some new hinges for my oven door.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Cath, thank you for passing this on. I'll be sure to let management know that Chris R is doing a great job!

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Used Fallon Solutions for the 1st time the other day and was very impressed with the professionalism and service provided by the company and Lincoln the plumber that came out. Nothing was any trouble and I felt reassured as a customer that I was being looked after. Normally I hate dealing with tradespeople as there are so many shonky ones out there but this was such a positive experience. I would definitely use them again.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Karen, thank you very much for a great review! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in Lincoln's visit. I’ll make sure he gets the recognition he deserves.

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Thanks chris csortos for your fast problem solving on my hot water system . You were very informative and polite

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Thank you, Anissa. We often hear comments like this about Chris, he is a real asset to Fallon Solutions.

1 of 52 pages

Hi I want to do another review as I had two tradies from here one plumber and one electrician. Site says I have already submitted a review so won't let me do another? Can you help?

Jon Marshal asked on Aug 10, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jon, I believe Product review only allows for one review per business/customer, which is unfortunate. If you have a Facebook account you can review the other service on there: https://www.facebook.com/pg/FallonSolutionsAu/reviews/
Or, if you have a GMail account you can also review us on Google by searching Fallon Solutions and clicking "Write a Review" on the right hand side.
Hope that helps, I'm sorry I can't help you further with Product Review. Thanks for the message!

Sorry i can't help with your query Jon. i have only used the site once. however I see you have had a response from Fallon so hopefully that helped. JB

Thanks all

how can i review another Fallon service?

Duned asked on May 04, 2017

Answer this

Hi Duned,

I think Product Review may only let people comment or review the same business once in the same day. Perhaps try again tomorrow? Otherwise, you could submit your other review to another one of our review sites? You can review us on google here: https://www.google.com.au/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=YZMKWcGFB67u8wfp54zgBA&gws_rd=ssl#q=fallon+solutions&lrd=0x6b915097453350fb:0x319eb4aee422fde8,3,&spf=603
Or if you search us using google you can then click "write a review" on the right-hand side of the search results window.

You can also review us on Facebook if you have an account, https://www.facebook.com/pg/FallonSolutionsAu/reviews/

Thanks for the message! Hopefully, you are able to submit another review!

Kind Regards,