Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

A big thanks to Justin, Jarrod & Dean. Great response time, professional conduct and quality work. Glad to have hot water back working at Eastern Heights. Workmanship first rate.

Excellent job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Dion and Dean installed a security camera system a round the house, a sensor light on the back deck, and several safety switches and surge protection device in the switchboard. We were very happy with the finished job; the work was neat with all electrical wires etc. expertly hidden from view. We were instructed on how to operate the camera system and given time to understand it. Once again, we were entirely satisfied with "Fallon Solutions"

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Jim, thank you for the review. Great to hear Dean and Dion did a great job fitting your CCTV and sensor lights as well as ensuring your safety by upgrading your surge protection. Glad you were happy with their work!

Electrical & Fire Protection Upgrade

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Nick undertook upgrades to our electrical switchboard and smoke detectors in an efficient and friendly manner. Thank you Nick B

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Thank you for the review, great to hear Nick provided excellent service upgrading your switchboard and smoke detectors.

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Jason sorted our issues with the electrical oven and had it working quite quickly. The cook top is European which means replacement parts are very expensive. He pointed out that he could source the part but questioned the wisdom of replacement as the unit is over 10 years old. He has a very pleasant manner and provides thoughtful solutions to meet the customers needs.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Wilma, thank you for the review. I'm glad Jason offered some helpful advice and that you found him to be knowledgeable in his trade. He's a great asset to our appliance team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Jason Hilreth for an efficient and friendly job! I was impressed by your professionalism and that you took care to find solutions which were economical for me.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Emily, Jason is a great asset to our team and he certainly knows his stuff! Glad he was able to help you and provide suitable solutions.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I wish to thank Chris for his excellent service for re-paring our dishwasher and the stove. Chris took the time to explain what needed to be done. Parts were order then Chris returned to install the parts. Fantastic service.
We are so happy with Fallon.
Also I wish to thank Leanne from Customer Service for her prompt attention to price control. Leanne pointed out that the quote which we had accepted for $345-15 was incorrect, it should have read $223-13. Thank you Leanne for your honesty. It is wonderful to deal with such a professional person.
We will be using Fallon again to fix our air conditioner.
Many thanks
Stan & Jenny at Kallangur

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hey Stan, thank you for the review and great to hear that Chris provided excellent service and you were pleased with the outcome of our visit to you.

Technician great, Customer Service at the Office horrendous

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

We had a technician come to fix our washing machine on January 2nd - he was great, quickly found the problem, told me a part would need to be ordered and even tried to figure out a way we could temporarily use the machine until the part came. (Unfortunately he couldn't achieve this but that was no problem at all). A quote for the part was emailed to me that I responded to the same day (2nd January) and the quote said Fallon would be in contact once the part arrived. About a week later I had to contact the office myself for an update, to which the response was the Machine company had been closed over the holidays and the part would now be ordered. Another week later and still no update, we had to again reach out to which the response was we would have an answer by the Friday at the latest. On the Friday I had to again make contact as no one bothered to update me. Finally, 4 weeks after the initial visit, on January 30 the technician was able to come back and fix the machine. With the initial consult cost of $195, plus the final cost to fix the machine and the cost of using a Laundromat for 4 weeks with a family of 4 we would have been better off purchasing a new Washing Machine which we would have done if we knew it would take a month to fix. As I said, the Technician was great, but the customer service was absolutely horrendous as I had to do all follow ups. Good Customer Service would have been Fallon providing me with updates - there was not even a decent apology for the 4 week delay. Very doubtful we will use Fallon again

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Ryan. I am sorry to hear your experience after your initial visit hasn’t been of the level that we work to achieve. I have tried calling you to discuss your feedback and left a voicemail. If you... read more »

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

We received excellent service when we called up to have someone urgently look at our hot water tank. The ladies were so friendly and able to change the times at the last mimute. Lachlan and Nick both attended (for different fixes) and they were both great. So friendly!

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Sam, thanks for the review! Glad we were able to fit around your schedule and that Lachlan and Nick had your problems fixed promptly and professionally.

Wish I’d read reviews before I phoned them...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Needed to get an exhaust fan installed quickly and as Fallon were able to send someone out the next day, I went with them. All I needed done was a bathroom exhaust fan replaced. I asked for a quote on the phone and was told they couldn’t even give me a ball park figure(should have gone with my gut instinct there). Electrician came out and quoted me over 3 times the price of what I ended up paying another company to do the job. The worst thing is that he opened up a huge book with all their prices in it and quoted me from there. Why was I told I couldn’t even get a ball park figure over the phone. Had to pay $49 call out fee for this. Total rip off. The local electrician I ended up using charged no call out fee, and as I said, charged me well under a third of the quoted price from Fallon. I felt like I’d been scammed by Fallon.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Ace. I am sorry to hear that a recent visit to your home hasn't met your expectation. I would like to investigate this further with you however I am unable to locate a job number off the details... read more »

Fallon is Number 1 for customer service and prdoduct knowledge!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Air-con Tech Antony was outstanding today. We have an old split system clearly on its 'last legs" - Antony was able to provide all the info for a new system complete with installation at a very competitive price. Outstanding customer service.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi David, thank you for the review and I'm glad Antony was able to answer all your questions and provide a solution for your air conditioning. Especially in this heat!!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

The plumbers that attended to our water leak were fantastic. Nicholas went above and beyond to provide a prompt response to our issue and backed it up a detailed quotation and communications on what was required. He then completed the work in a timely manner and was a pleasure to deal. Highly recommend Nicholas and the Fallon team for any plumbing work. Very Impressed!

Thanks You!

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Vic, thank you for the review of Nick and his work on your plumbing problem! Glad you were pleased with the service.

Thanks.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

I recently had Dean and Nick for electrical and air conditioning inspection and repair (respectively). I appreciated their manner and professionalism throughout the work. I would be pleased to see them again if further work is required. Thanks Gents.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hey John, thank you for the review of Dean and Nick! Nice to hear you found them to be friendly and professional.

Verified Customer

Thanks!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Great work with the new hot water system guys. Multiple issues with a heat pump powered hot water system were systematically worked through .

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi John, thank you for the review and glad we were able to have your hot water system up and running again.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

HIGH QUOTE AND THEN SERICE CHARGE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

We simply wanted 4 ceiling fans installed. They were replacements and so wiring was already in place . Relatively easy job. Quote was $717. We rejected this of course but were then given a $50 service fee. The $117 was not realistic and so the $50 fee was just a scam. The Fallon website doesn't mention this and when we made the booking this wasn't made clear . Really disappointed in this company .

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Paul. I am sorry to hear you haven't been happy with a recent visit to your home. I am unable to locate job details based on the information above. If you would like me to look further into this... read more »

brisbane

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Terrible experience, poor management, tricky quote and expensive price

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

I just tell you my experience with Fallon Solution.
My ducted air-conditioner broke down just before the Christmas, In order to get a quick fix and get the better service, I decided to contact Fallon because I saw many good comment on them from the web, they told me the on site visit is $49 which sounds very attractive, their airconditioner came at 02/01/18 on time, then I know that $49 is only for coming, to give me a quote, I need to pay another $250 (I can't remember the exact amount) and he recommended me to join their membership $50 per year to get 15% off for all their service. I accepted it even I felt it is a bit tricky as the common sense tell me the on site visit is for the quote, otherwise, what is that $49 for? but I just want the aircon can be fix as soon as possible and expect the big company may have better service. At last, it took me $331.93 for the quote after $48.87 membership discount. The quote for the repair is $2348 for PCB board replacement and 2 fan motor after 15% membership discount. As it is not cheap, I asked the guy if the replacement can fix the problem? the guy told me that he was pretty sure and can't imagine what else needed to be replaced. Then I paid the 10% deposit on 08/01 and I was told the order was sent to the supplier. After that, I also asked a quote of those exactly same replacement from another big company, (just interested to know if Fallon really had discounted price for their member), it is less than $2200 which is cheaper than Fallon's quote even after their 15% discount. That is fine as I dreamed that I might get better service.
After two weeks waiting, I didn't get any response, I called them and then they checked the order and found out the order didn't go through at all because of their supplier's fault (ok, I trust you, but should you follow up the order?), the installation date was scheduled on 31/01, I took a day off stayed at home for their coming, I got a call from them one hour before the appointment time, the technician was sick and appointment was rescheduled to next day, ok, I took another day off next day, then again, I got a call next day the appointment was rescheduled again to 03/02. Finally on 03/02, another technician came for the repair, after 2hrs board replacement work, I was told it didn't work and he sent email to the company for further arrangement. Ok, I believed they would organised everything, on 07/02, I have to call them again because I didn't got any response, then I realised that they hadn't done anything yet and actually no one read that technician's email sent on 03/02.
From my terrible experience, I can say
1. their on-site quote is very tricky, $49 is just come to give you the quote for the real quote.
2. their price is very expensive, 15% discount for the member is fake, please always compare with others
3. the worst part of Fallon is that they have very poor management, you need to call to push them to arrange everything. otherwise, don't expect to get any response. Sounds unbelievable but it is true. I hope that I am that only unlucky one that have this terrible experience.
4. the only good thing is their technician has good attitude.
at the moment, I still waiting for their response on how to fix my aircon.

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Air Conditioning - don't go near them!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

I booked in for a quote, on cleaning four fully-functioning split system aircon units. To cut a long story short... I had to pay for a call out fee providing an a review of the units, as well as a "safety" check on other electronics and heating hardware in the home (to see what else they can quote you for, I'm sure). By the time the Sales Consultant left my house, he had checked for other avenues to quote an exorbitant fee (without success), left muddy boot prints all over my back deck, hadn't even checked the gas-hot water system (why would you say that??) and a quote for well over $3,000!!!! Three Thousand Dollars! For the cleaning of 4 split system aircon units (no repairs etc). Absolute rip-off merchants.
After listening to how the black mold inside the units is toxic and could be deadly for my baby (helpful hint - unless you've had your aircon cleaned in the last 6 months, it's extremely likely to have some kind of mold present).
Anyway, needless to say, I've accepted a quote from someone else to perform exactly the same work as quoted by Fallon, for $300.
Pathetic.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Oliver. Sorry to hear you haven’t been happy with our pricing at a recent visit to your home. When we come to your home we complete a visual inspection and based on the condition of the unit pro... read more »

Hi Naomi, Thanks for taking the time to respond. Even taking into account the additional preventative measures you've outlined, a quote of well over $2000 to clean 4 split system aircon units is ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Air Conditioning

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

Called my Air Conditioning installer (Not Fallon) for inspection and routine service. Instead Fallon arrived and spent the first 15mins promoting Fallon membership and additional work they could do. That followed by quotes for various services not asked for and before even looking at my Air Conditioning system. After the service I found dirt left on the floor below the vents, roof access panels left open and scratched, hoses used and left extended and still running and a very costly price. In addition the reduction in air conditioning efficiency, the reason for me calling for an inspection, was not improved.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Harry. I am sorry to hear about your experience with one of our technicians while at your home. This isn't the level of service we provide and I would like to investigate further for you however... read more »

Thanks for your reply, however after my experience I no longer wish to deal or communicate with Fallon.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

I compliment Technician Jason Hildreth on his professional and helpful feedback with the problem my washing machine is causing me I will not hesitate in recommending Fallon to friends and family. Thank you

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi MC, thank you for the review of Jason and his help with your washing machine, great to hear you found him to be professional and helpful!

Can't ask for better service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

Mark was the first plumber we have used from Fallons. We have been regularly using Fallons for the past 4 years for electrical, TV antennas and air conditioning services, . Mark was a true professional. He was knolwegeable and went to great lengths to explain things to us. We felt satisfied that we were being looked after and can I say that since the work has been carried out our shower operates 10 times better than before. Thank you.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi David, thank you for the review! Awesome to hear that Mark's work made your shower work better than before! That's great feedback that I'll pass on to him and his manager!

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
Private message

Bosch Oven required clock resetting after power outage.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

I was very impressed with Christopher Radcliffe's work. He had the problem fixed very efficiently. He was very polite and friendly. I would recommend him to my friends. Thank you Christopher.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Lorrie, thanks for the review of Chris and great to hear he had your appliance fixed promptly and that you found him to be polite and friendly.

Thank you. Everything working well. Lorrie

I went to hipages online for help, but was disappointed with the result. I then searched for Bosch oven repairs online and was successful. The job was organised for the next day and the repairer Ch... read more »

1 of 43 pages