Professional Plumbing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Had a Fallon Solutions plumber ( Nick Henry ) provide advice today on a leaking kitchen mixer tap, very professional and no nonsense assessment. The tap required replacement which NIck was able to complete quickly using an Australian made product. Very happy with the service and would have no hesitation in recommending this company and Nick to anyone for any plumbing work.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Michael, thank you for the review of Nick, glad you found him to be professional and that you were pleased with his work replacing your mixer tap.

Amazing servoce

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Just had Daniel Hayes and his apprentice Dieter come out to replace a downlight for me. In all of my time in having trades I would have to say Dan is one of the nicest, most professional trades person I have had. He is curteosy and has excellent communication skills.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Rachael, thank you for the review! So nice to hear that you found Dan a pleasure to deal with and professional.

Choosing air conditioning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Daniel helped me choose air con for my bedrooms. He was very efficient and made the whole process very easy for me. I also find the office staff friendly and helpful and you can always get in contact with them which is another plus.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Lyn, thank you for sharing your experience with Daniel and our call centre staff. Glad you found the process easy, efficient and helpful.

Verified Customer

Plumbing service great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Taps just started leaking. Fallons sent Nick H that morning. He was friendly, professional and polite. Nick did a through review of all my plumbing and made recommendations. He also showed me a sample of the product he would use to replace it. He was knowledgeable, completed the job in a timely manner and tidied up afterwards. Very happy with Fallons.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Rodgers, thank you for the review of your experience with Nick. Glad you found him to be friendly, professional and knowledgeable and skilled in his trade!

Wonderful service from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

I have never used Fallon before but am so impressed with this company from the moment I rang to the time the technician walked out the door. The young fellow on the phone initially is an asset to Fallon, he was so polite friendly, helpful, a absolute pleasure to talk to.
I rang at 8am and Tim P was here at 10.45 for a non urgent washing machine problem. Tim also is an asset to Fallon. Very polite, friendly, didn’t smell of cigarettes, clean and tidy in his work and explained things clearly. I would be very happy to use Fallon again and also to recommend them to anyone.
Keep up the good work Fallon and keep employing great staff like the young fellow on the phone and Tim P.
Congratulations Fallon

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Great to hear that it was a pleasant one from beginning to end thanks to our great customer service staff and our well-presented technician, Tim!

Satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

As a first time customer, I was impressed with the service provided by Fallon Solutions from the very first contact. I had a problem with my washing machine and Jason H was the technician who attended. He was well presented, friendly and most importantly knew his stuff. He was thorough in testing to ensure issue had been rectified.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Catherine, thank you for the review of your Appliance Repair service with Jason. He certainly knows his stuff and glad to hear you found him pleasant to deal with, that's why he is one of our most valued techs!

Brisbane

• 2 helpful votes

Never hire their Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

This company is just a rip off. We hired service on Saturday to check connection for insinkerator, Dishwasher & check the connector for Fridge water tube, the person charged us $460 for 45 minutes task.
In short for insinkerator he just tighten the bolt, For Fridge instead telling me it's cheap to replace connector which costs $35 he decided to repair it and lastly with dishwasher he had no idea what was the problem just checked the drain tube and now I'm left calling the manufacturer.
Rather than giving me the quote before starting the work he just gave me a bill at the end.
After leaving the complaint, i was told i would only get back $104 but still out of pocket by $356 for doing nothing.
Would never hire them nor would recommend them to anyone.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Mits, we are sorry to hear about this experience and your feedback is important to us. Thanks for your time discussing your concerns, should you need anything else please don’t hesitate to call us on 07 38463666.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I have been using fallon solutions for over 2 years. This morning i had 2 new smoke detectors and an exhaust fan installed by electrician Nigel. Easy! No fuss .... arrived on time quoted did the job cleaned up !
Great friendly efficient service.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Aly, nice to hear from a loyal customer! Glad Nigel did a great job installing your new smoke alarms and exhaust fan! Thanks for reviewing your experience.

Fast, prompt, clean and efficient - what more could you want.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

We had Lachlan and his team in to convert over our electricity to gas in our new home.They installed the hot water service, a heating bayonet and changed our electric stove top to the new gas stove top. They prepared all the pipes and fittings and did a full test. The pipes and fittings look really neat and tidy and are not intrusive, a beautiful job showing true craftmanship. Very pleased, they were clean and tidy, respected our home and explained every thing clearly plus they didn't waste time. Lachlan is a real asset to Fallon!! Thank you. Vicki and David. Banyo

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hello Vicki and David, very exciting to have Posh & Becs as a customer of ours! I guess even the most glamorous of celebs need their plumbing done! Pleased to hear that Lachlan did a great job and ... read more »

Brisbane, Queensland

Plumbing callout

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Brad T arrived early on the day we called. He was polite, quickly explained our options, cleaned up after himself and presented the replaced components without being requested. He then left contact details and explained the warranty. Great stuff.
Thanks M & S

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Mark, appreciate the review, thanks for sharing your experience with Brad. Great to hear that you were pleased with his work!

A JOB WELL DONE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Sam did an excellent job by fixing the bathroom shower and replacing the kitchen sink mixer . We want to thank him for his professional job. We also would like to thank Blake & Andrew who replaced the hot water system. Although the price charged for the hot water system was bit excessive , they did a professional job.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Singer, thank you for your review and glad that Sam, Blake and Andrew provided excellent service and that you were pleased with the outcome of each of their visits.

Very expensive - make sure you get multiple quotes

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Quote to install a new toilet was $770! This did not include the toilet. Labour only. It is a 2hr job max. This ridiculous amount does not reflect the work required. I would not recommend Fallon plumbing due to high quotes.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Brisbane, Apologies if our pricing didn’t meet your expectation. When we come to your home and provide a price we stick to it, if there are any unforeseen hiccups along the way we will cover th... read more »

air conditioning call out

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Ju came to fix a problem with our air con, what he found was incredible I had been paying other people to clean and maintain the air what Ju found and fixed was great very grateful very reasonable price very professional

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Lydia, thank you for the review. Great to hear that Ju was able to identify the cause of your AC problem and have it back in tip-top shape ready for the warmer weather!

Fantastic Plumber

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Lachlan J unblocked bathroom drains for us. He arrived on time with a friendly greeting. He diagnosed the problem very promptly and worked efficiently and quickly to find the solution. I was very impressed with his presentation, his respectful and friendly manner, his attention to detail and his complete professionalism. If their other workers are as excellent as Lachlan, I have no hesitation in recommending Fallon Solutions.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Maureen, thank you for the review and I'm glad you found Lachlan worthy of 5 stars. Great to hear that you found him to be professional and a pleasure to deal with and that you recommend Fallon to others based on his service!

Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Outrageous Pricing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

$670 to charged to replace 4 x tap seals and a shower rose. Unbelievable cost, stay away from this company.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Wendy, Apologies if our pricing didn’t meet your expectation. When we come to your home and provide a price we stick to it, if there are any unforeseen hiccups along the way we will cover the c... read more »

Electrical work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Thomas Willis installed an external power point for a rainwater pump. Very professional and quality work was undertaken. We have used Fallon before and can highly recommend them. Cheers Chris and Michelle Wavell Heights

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Michelle, thank you for sharing your experience with our electrician, Thomas. Glad he did a great job and you found him a pleasure to deal with!

Fantastic service by an attending electrician

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Ben Roberts attending our house today to install our oven.
Prior to coming, he gave us a 1 hour window to expect his arrival. He called 15 minutes before this to say he would be here at the earlier time.
He was well presented and friendly.
Ben was knowledgeable and completed the word to a very high standard.
We would definitely use Falcon Solutions again. Thanks.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Chris, thank you for the review of Ben, our superstar electrician! Great to hear you were pleased with his work and professionalism and that you'd recommend us to others based on his service!

Impressive service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

This is the 2nd time I have used Fallon and the 2nd time I have been very impressed with their service and professionalism. Vanni and Josh Brown had the unenviable task of digging a trench for a new water line to the house, in a garden full of tree roots. They worked hard, did a great professional job with good humour and left the garden so tidy that you would not know they had even been there. I have no hesitation in recommending thme and Fallon Solutions to anyone.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Annie, thank you for sharing your experience with us and your plumbing team of Vanni and Josh. It sounds like they had a big job to do and it's great to hear feedback that they did it not only t... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

Jye was the electrician that attended to fix my new hot water system. He was very pleasant and informative. Work done was to a high standard. Thanking you all, very pleased with everything.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Lindy, great to hear that you were pleased with Jye's work and professionalism on his attendance to your hot water system. Thank you for the review!

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

Damien K is the best carpenter. He listened to what I wanted and did a brilliant job. He worked so hard and did not stop pretty much. Thank you Damien.

Comments
Fallon Services Official

Hi Tamara, thank you for the review of Damien. Pleased to hear that he did a great job and that you were happy with his service and workmanship!

1 of 40 pages

Hi I want to do another review as I had two tradies from here one plumber and one electrician. Site says I have already submitted a review so won't let me do another? Can you help?

Jon Marshal asked on Aug 10, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jon, I believe Product review only allows for one review per business/customer, which is unfortunate. If you have a Facebook account you can review the other service on there: https://www.facebook.com/pg/FallonSolutionsAu/reviews/
Or, if you have a GMail account you can also review us on Google by searching Fallon Solutions and clicking "Write a Review" on the right hand side.
Hope that helps, I'm sorry I can't help you further with Product Review. Thanks for the message!

Sorry i can't help with your query Jon. i have only used the site once. however I see you have had a response from Fallon so hopefully that helped. JB

Thanks all

how can i review another Fallon service?

Duned asked on May 04, 2017

Answer this

Hi Duned,

I think Product Review may only let people comment or review the same business once in the same day. Perhaps try again tomorrow? Otherwise, you could submit your other review to another one of our review sites? You can review us on google here: https://www.google.com.au/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=YZMKWcGFB67u8wfp54zgBA&gws_rd=ssl#q=fallon+solutions&lrd=0x6b915097453350fb:0x319eb4aee422fde8,3,&spf=603
Or if you search us using google you can then click "write a review" on the right-hand side of the search results window.

You can also review us on Facebook if you have an account, https://www.facebook.com/pg/FallonSolutionsAu/reviews/

Thanks for the message! Hopefully, you are able to submit another review!

Kind Regards,