Department: Electronics

Worst customer services in Liverpool store

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2019

It’s was to navigate in the store.
Range of products enough to choose
Quality of products are good
But the customer services are worst I have ever been
Salesman in tv department are very very rude.
Avoid that person in the tv department at all cost

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2019

Excellent customer service. David in the Warrnambool store even stayed back unpaid overtime to complete our order. Staff were extremely knowledgeable about the products and made shopping here an enjoyable experience.

Don't go here

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Never got product care. Bought a faulty computer with product care for an extra 300 dollars and said non-applicable. I have to use this faulty computer everyday for school. Thanks Harvey Norman. NOT!!!

Don't use their installers

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Harvey norman staff were helpful at the fountain gate store, bought a cooktop from them a month ago and after agreeing to use there installers(octopuss installations) I not only haven't got it installed but they wont ring me back or tell me when it will be done.I'am now getting my own installer while they have agreed to refund me still without explanation. why Harvey norman allows this company (octopuss) to destroy their reputation is beyond my expertise,maybe it's complacency.

Ninderry, Queensland

• 12 helpful votes

Go into the Store

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Ordered 32inch TV, delay in arriving, called them twice, long delays to speak to customer service, met with apathy. Excuse it was a busy time of the year!
When it finally arrived, had a smashed screen. Tried 3 times to contact customer service, finally got a call back. Had to take it to store 40min drive away for replacement. Should have gone into store in the first place...much less angst!!!

Product not received and Customer Service is poor

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

I placed order for 'HP 24-R031A 23.8-inch All-in-One Desktop' and got email as it on back-order. Calling to HarveyNorman is waste as none picks the call and they redirect to online chat. On online chat after a wait, they are not able to give any ETA. Every week I need to follow up since I don't get ETA. Its 4th week and no response.
Feel really bad on how Harvey Norman is handling customers with long waits and not providing any alternate options. Again after 3 weeks, calling store and getting still delayed to another 2 or 3 weeks. Worst experience I had ever had with Harvey Norman placing online order....

Department: Electronics

Extended Warranty did the trick for us

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

We bought a 65" TCL TV in 2015 for our new home, (previous home lost to a fire) with an extended warranty. The TV developed a fault where a black line appeared down down one side of the display within the first year. We phoned Harvey Norman in Broken Hill to see if it could be replaced - and they replaced and delivered the replacement the next day. Another year later the replacement 65" TCL TV also developed the exact same fault - in the same place on the display. TCL decided to try and insist that they repair the problem, which would have taken a minimum of 12 weeks. The staff at Harvey Norman argued the case for us, and with the added threat of us going to the ACCC, TCL finally relented with a refund with which we paid the difference to get a Samsung smart TV as a replacement.

Throughout, Harvey Norman staff at Broken Hill have been great with us, and in our case their extended warranty actually stood up to the test with minimal fuss on Harvey Norman's part.

sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Department: Online

I would give zero star if possible. Worst customer service ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I bought an elliptical cross trainer online few weeks ago, which I never received. Everytime when I contact Harvey norman they tell me they will check and get back to me. But till today they have not. It takes about 20 minutes to stay on the line to reach their customer service. When I directly contacted the Fastway delivery service ( a nasty company that Harvey norman use for online deliveries), they have no idea what is going on with the order. So whom should I contact? I need my MONEY BACK you thieves.
Order number:2101761448

Osborne Park WA atrocious service after online purchase

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Bought a 60” LG TV online through the sales and when we opened it up it seems VERY wobbly. I didn’t feel safe with my toddler so I called up online who sent us into store (great no problems) while in store I was treated like an idiot. I was dismissed, spoken at and even had the tv wobbled at me ‘to show me how far they can wobble before falling on a child) after a dress down and me apologising to the salesman! Yes I did... he made me feel that rushed and dismissed that I apologised to him for asking questions I was told to buy a strap! well as I explained to him I bought my last tv in 2005 and don’t brouse the tv isle so I have no idea what they sell these days! A strap was a cracking idea shame I had to feel humiliated and like an inconvenience to get to that suggestion!

I will never buy another item from Harvey Norman again! And had I not been so concerned about my daughters safety I would bought the strap elsewhere last $40.00 you’ll ever get off me!

Poor Customer Service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Customer service guy was very rude and not helpful you would think spending over $2000 they would offer a courteous and professional service this was not the case. Train your staff Harvey Norman to provide a friendly and professional service. Will not be going back.

Verified Customer Department: Furniture

Harvey Norman

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Very bad product quality and very bad customer service. Discoloured lounge I have extra warranty what Harvey Norman not cover I spend $5359.

Tweed Heads

Department: Appliances

Terrible customer service terrible product back up

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Total nightmare 5 month old fridge a lemon 36 month warranty and I am insulin dependant and need a refrigerator as a matter of health and insulin store after averting me to Hisense to resolve the issue I find my contract is with Harvey Norman and not Hisense,they should be the ones handling it,they got Hisense to arrange a service agent in 24 to 48 hours! Not good enough I need life saving insulin and a fridge to store it,never shop at Harvey Norman there back up is the worst,the don,t care,never buy a Hisense product as the arranges a 24 to 48hr call out when they knew all my medical details they didn't care so stay well clear of Harvey Norman and Hisense.

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

I knew exactly which fridge I wanted, Samsung SRL458ELS, and Harvey Norman had the best price at the time. Ordering online was so easy and I received a phone call the next day from HN Nunawading to arrange a day for delivery; I could have had it that same afternoon! I opted for the following week and patiently waited for my shiny new purchase to arrive. At 8.00am I received a phone call from a gentleman named Leo informing me that he was 20 minutes away - yay! Leo arrived and expertly installed my new fridge and relocated the old one to the garage; all done WITHOUT damaging my timber floor!
Thanks Leo, Samsung & HN

TV

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

Bought a Tv with 4 years warranty. $300 more then others dealer.

Tv got faulty. Repairer came and pick TV for repair.

After a month they said the TV is broken from inside.

Idiots.

Dont get warranty from Producare provided bu Harveynorman

Verified Customer Department: Online

Absolutely terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

I’ve never had worse online purchase experience. I ordered a bag on 27 Dec 18. Email confirming it will be delivered in 4-6 days. Been two weeks and heard absolutely nothing from them since. Spent 25 mins on the phone trying to get to a customer service. In the meantime had to do online chat which was very slow anyway. Only able to tell me their supplier is taking a long time. Sorry I bought from Harvey Norman not the supplier. Neither online or on the phone were they able to tell me when my bag will be delivered. Very upset and ended up canceling the order. Even that they said the supplier will cancel it and they’d get back to me! Will complain to Fair Trade if I don’t hear from then by tomorrow.

Melbourns

Hard sell

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

Recently purchased a vacuum cleaner from Harvey Norman, based on price and store locality. Did not appreciate the salesperson upselling to a more expensive model, the spiel was not factual as I had researched my model of choice, basically I felt I was being taken for granted, hope no one gets sucked by this sales methodology.

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

Department: Online

Their price guarantee was a scam.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Harvey Norman was selling the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Series II for about 500$. However, I found it in other two stores/retailers only for 388$. I emailed Harvey Norman to match the price for me and they have refused. Not also to mention their rude costumer service.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Gold Coast

• 7 comments
  • 3 questions
  • 4 answers
  • 35 helpful votes

Department: Online

Worst online store on the planet

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I shop regularly online and as I have a secured Post Office Box address which all orders are sent so that I can collect at MY convenience. Harvey Norman for some curious reason do not ship to Post Offices only to your home address meaning that you have to wait around all day in the hope that the order will eventually arrive, without the Courier putting a card in he box which seem to happen regularly, "Failed delivery collect somewhere else at the back of Alice Springs. Hn are losing many many customers due to this crazy policy like myself. Give me reliable deliveries service like JBHIFI, the GoodGuys and TVSN any day and give Harvey Norman the flick

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

tumut n.s.w 2720

• 3 questions
  • 1 answer

Online order cancel refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Order online to collect from wagga store a canon printer on 28/12/18, paid with paypal not in stock wagga store, canceled order on 29/12/18, so i could go to wagga store and choose another printer which was $100. more tried to contact harvey norman online via email sent two emails, received two return inquiry numbers, from h/n online store tried ringing the online phone number, 4 times with half hour of music, customer service will be with you shortly, left my phone number so they could call me back, NO CALL ME BACK, friday 2.40pm after waiting 45 min on the phone got a guy said yes i can see the order was canceled, i will have to ring the wagga store to confirm it, monday 4/1/19 still waiting for a refund to my paypal account, i have just spent 1 hour on the phone listing to music and a customer service will be with you soon, HARVEY NORMAN, i want my refund so i can go to someone else, NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO TO HARVEY NORMAN ONLINE OR IN STORE...john

Verified Customer Department: Electronics

Worst Christmas present ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Ordered a Fitbit versa 2 weeks before Christmas and it still hasn’t arrived! I’m constantly calling and going into the store because they don’t contact me even when they say they will. Customer service has been appalling, making me feel stupid or inpatient for something that should of been in ages ago. They blame everyone else for the slow delivery and continually give me promises that it’ll be in on a certain day only for me to walk out watchless and feeling stupid again. Get your act together Harvey Norman - never again will I shop with you!

1 of 150 pages