Support was great!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Paul Samy was really helpful. Will always keep you updated and no need to chase.
It's really a good experience dealing with him and hope to make more dealings in the future.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

We started dealing with Keely at Parker Lane back in April 2017 when we purchased our block of land and from the very first meeting with her we felt at ease and informed around our mortgage options. Due to titling delays, my husband and I decided in the interim that we would buy an established property and given that our first experience with Parker Lane was so positive we made contact again, this time dealing with Travis. From the moment Travis received our file he has been extremely understanding, professional and patient around our requirements and has taken so much of the stress out of buying a house and applying for a mortgage. I am probably not the easiest of clients to deal with (I ask a lot of questions and worry about things) but Travis made me feel that no question was a silly one and he has gone over and above to give me reassurance every step of the way! I cannot recommend these guys enough. Roll on 7th February when we move in!! :)

Veronica is the very best in the business.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Veronica has a very pleasant and friendly telephone manner that reassures you from the start that you have made a good choice contacting Parker Lane as a loan broker. We wanted advice on financial options so we could move forward with a solar panel installation. Veronica offered a good solution for the total cost we expected to pay via a green loan from a credit union at a good rate. The whole loan process was made very easy with Veronica's help. She also showed an interest in our project as well as us as people, not just customers, and has a good knowledge of the solar panel business. I would recommend Veronica from Parker Lane to our friends and family for any financial advice and assistance to help them meet their goals.
Don't lose that charm Veronica.

Thanks Veronica

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Wonderful, helpful woman. Everything was so easy . Veronica organised things extremely well.
Thank you heaps. I will definately be recommending you to my friends.

Veronica was great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Veronica assisted me in organising a green loan for my solar panels. She has a great phone manner, making you feel at ease from the beginning. She was able to handle everything I needed her to and probably even more than I expected. She followed up on all matters and she showed a sincere interest in my project and also in me. I found these to be great qualities in someone I will probably only ever have spoken to on the phone. I would totally recommend her

mount morgan

• 5 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Dont know what their like

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

I dont know what their like cant get a call back.Rang a number of times ,say their busy and will return my call.never happens.

Comments
Parker Lane Official

Hi Ray I am very sorry to hear about your experience. We have been closed between the 22nd of December 2017 until the 8th of January 2018 which sounds like this is what could of affected you. We t... read more »

Thanks for the reply and the call. The answering machine message was that you were with another client and would get back to me as soon as possible. This was late on the day you were closing and i... read more »

Superduper Veronica!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

She's really helpful to all our requirements. Amazingly conversed to us like we'd known for a very long time makes us comfortable. She used words that are easy to understand. Overall, she deserved 10 stars for an outstanding assistance!

Paul Samy From Parkerlane Provides Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Paul provided Excellent service through the whole process of my loan, from initial application to finalising my loan. I would recommend Paul to anyone wanting a Hassle free loan application. He is polite and professional at the same time.
Robert Green

Seamless process and great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Veronica from Parker Lane had been outstanding from the start from when my husband and I started looking for financing through to securing this loan to finance the purchase and installation of solar panels on our home. She had been very helpful to us at every step of the loan application. She communicated ahead of what was going to happen next. She called us to follow up on emails and to make sure we actually received the emails. At no time we felt like we're missing some information. Veronica made the whole process seamless and easy to us. She or Parker Lane facilitated a competitive financing rate from a credit union. I highly recommend dealing with Veronica of Parker Lane when/if you are looking for a broker to help you with your financing.

Plays smart and can tackle the hurdles!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Paul from Parker Lane was a fantastic person to deal with and assisted me during the whole process. Parker Lane was able to cut through the nonsense that you would typically experience when dealing direct. I wouldn't hesitate in putting my full trust Parker Lane and I look forward to working with them again in the future!

Verified Customer

Made everything as straight forward and easy as possible.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Made the application process for my green loan simple as possible. A pleasure to deal with. I would recommend Parker Lane to anybody.

Simple, Straightforward

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Applied for a Green Loan through Parker Lane. The process for applying and submitting supporting documentation was very painless, and the loan itself was sorted efficiently.

Travis Tombs was a great help.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

We were recommended to Parker Lane and our file was taken on by Travis. He was along the way a great help and comfort with our Land Finance. Any query , he answered quickly and broke it down in plain English which was a great help. The transaction was smooth and we got the desired result. We will be back for our House Finance in 2018

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Found them to be very helpful and focused on what they had to do to make it work will use and recommend to anyone Thanks

Great service from Pamela

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I contacted Parker Lane regarding finance for solar panels on my house, having been messed around by my bank. Despite me not returning many of Pamela's phone calls and messages, due to being too busy with school work and being uncertain about the whole solar panels project, she stuck with me and persisted. Eventually I managed to get my plans sorted out in regards to the solar panels and when I did, Pamela made the paperwork extremely easy.
I would definitely recommend Parker Lane, and Pamela in particular, for any person genuinely requiring finance for a home project.

Great communication and fast approval

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I had previously had a terrible time trying to secure a green loan with Community First and had been declined due to them not assessing my application correctly. Veronica assessed my details and advised that Community first would be the best option, due to my previous bad experience I was reluctant, but she assured me based on my situation there should not be any issues getting an approval. She was right, I received approval within 24 hours. Thank you.

Amazing parker lane

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

They were excellent they work so quickly to get my green loan that I can't believe always they keep me informed in plain english they explained about the loan fees and conditions they tracked my application I ring me to tell me how it is progressing I will recommend lane park to anyone

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Easy and stress Free application... Competitive rate.....no need to follow up the Progress of the application... Veronica did a Very good job..

Green Loan with no fuss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

The whole process was nice and easy. Veronica was very helpful and knowledgeable. She kept me in the loop throughout the whole process by email and over the phone.The loan was sorted out in 3 business days even with a Melbourne Cup in between. Thanks for the great service. Highly recommended.

Lots of positive feed back from our clients

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I am a sales manager, consultant and designer in the solar power industry. I have discussed Parker Lane with clients and recommended that they get in touch with them when considering financial options. All the reports from my clients have indicated that they have been very happy with the services provided by Pamela and her team. I have always been kept up to date with the progress of clients as they work with Parker Lane on their Green loans. Pamela is always quick to communicate with me by phone and email on my clients' progress. Very professional indeed! I never have any doubts when referring my clients to Parker Lane and will continue to do so.

1 of 3 pages