Review rating:

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

I could tell by the way Veronica conducted herself during the loan process I wouldn't have anything to worry about. She is very well versed with every aspect of her role, keeping me well informed every step of the way. I want to thank Parker Lane for helping me with my loan, and I wouldn't hesitate recommending them to anyone. Thank you!

Sydney

• 1 comment

Efficient and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Can't speak highly enough of the service we received. We were recommended Parker Lane through the Solar Quotes website.
From the first conversation with Veronica she was incredibly friendly, helpful, efficient and knowledgeable about what
we needed.
Every part of the application process was incredibly easy do to Veronica's friendly manner.
Any minor paperwork issues were resolved promptly and always in a relaxed and happy way.
We're also very happy with the loan rates etc and would not hesitate to recommend both Veronica and Parker Lane
to any prospective client.
Thanks!

Fast friendly and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

The whole process from start to finish was enjoyable and most of all the girl i dealt with Veronica was very efficient and good at her job. The whole process was fun but most of all I got a loan at a really good rate thats affordable to pay back. Thank you very much

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Amazing service from Veronica! Nothing was too hard and she followed up regularly (without being sales pushy) answered all my questions and very patient! Understood my lack of time to deal with phone calls because of my work, so went out of her way to txt/email on occasion as needed. Can't fault the whole process. You won't go wrong with this company.

Very helpful and easy to work with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

I chose Parker Lane due to the offer of a loan with cheaper repayments for the same size and term loan.
Even the electrical installation company i'm using has decided to recommend Parker Lane.
I'd recommend them to others looking for finance.

Verified Customer

A very easy and delightful experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

I was looking for a loan to finance my Solar system and my Solar provider got me onto Veronica. From the start she was very professional, helpful and efficient. Even when I had questions after hours, she replied and followed up the next day. I am very happy with the service provided and will recommend them going forward.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

The service was first rate and professional. From first contact to the advancing of funds, the team from Parker Lane kept in contact to ensure everything went smoothly. A refreshingly good experience.

Appriciation for the great support.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

We appreciate for great support and help through the whole process given by Veronica. Thank you Veronica. You are a gem.

Brisbane

• 3 questions

Excellent Customer Service....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

Pamela of Parker Lane gave me exceptional advise and helping me choose the right Personal Loan...She was there every step of the way until settlement of the loan...Would definitely recommend her to anyone thinking of getting a loan for whatever reason...My credit rating wasn't ideal but I was still able to get an unsecured loan at a great rate...

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Superb, exceptional... and everything in between

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

My financial adviser didn't even know that this service exists. But thanks to Solar Quote (another exceptional group of people) that recommended Parker Lane! I only need to deal with Pamela from A to Z, and all my concerns were addressed promptly and professionally. I even received her reply on a Sunday! She's really amazing.

Narre Warren

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Exceptional customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

In this day and age of everything go go go it's refreshing to find someone or more to the point of sales person who is not pushy but rather assertive. And there is most certainly a difference. Pamela was clear and concise in her questioning enabling me to provide the necessary information without the usual stress of getting it wrong. It was done right the first time and although there were some delays as a result of my busy work schedule her assertive communications was timely and effective. The key, for any good sales person is the ability to listen. And, I don't just mean listen as in you hear something it is the ability to understand what the customer is trying to tell you. Pamela, did an outstanding job of listening and providing me with the end result that we both wanted. My solar installation is now a reality.

Well done young Trojan.

I wish you well in your career and look forward to doing business with you again in the not too distant future.

Friendly, polite and prompt.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Pleasure to deal with. Veronica was always prompt and polite. Very happy with the quick response for our green loan from Community Credit Union that was arranged through Parker Lane. We would highly recommend their service. Happy to have our solar system up and working.

Adelaide

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
Private message

Very easy to deal with and very thorough

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

We had a green loan for solar power done with Parker Lane through solar quotes. Very happy with Paul's service. Everything was very easy and thorough. They will need many details but this shows that they won't just finance anyone and trap them with silly interest rates etc. I had no issues and would recommend them if you need a really good finance option for solar. Not all solar places will do interest free deals and those that do will just mark up their price by 15-20%. This works out better with no ridiculous penalties or sneaky fine print.

Verified Customer

Fast, easy, excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

I was referred by the Solar Quotes site and the process couldn't have been easier. Pamela was so friendly and did everything when she said she would. I had been advised of a "better" deal and she went out of her way to find out about it. Turns out that with the better deal if you pay the loan off early it charges $750 for each year that you were early. I have no problem recommending Parker Lane.

Great work!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

I was referred to Parker Lane via Solar Quotes and was very happy with the speedy process. Pamela contacted me originally and followed up a week or so later to gauge my interest. Once I was ready to proceed, the forms were emailed promptly and the process with the loan provider was done in a matter of three days. My solar installer was so impressed with the speed of the process, they wanted Pamela's details so they could refer their customers.
Thanks again.

Highly recommend the parker lane team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

As first home buyers/ builders we had no idea what was required to get our home loan all sorted!
In came Paul from Parker Lane and he has been amazing with his honesty and guidance through the whole process. He made such a daunting process so much less stressful with his constant contact, updates and availabillity whenever we reached out.

Really couldn't recommend him any more highly and have already sent close friends to him

Amazing work couldn't be done with out it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

Could not have gotten this far with out Paul he knows what he's doing and has everything worked out made things easy and less stressful to deal with.

Perfect, Exceeded my expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I dealt with Paul Biddle while i was refinancing my mortgage. He was very helpful and well and truly went out of his way to help me get my documents organised and make sure that everything was thoroughly explained. Very personable, the service greatly exceeded my expectations and the process was very smooth and easy.

Perfection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

The lovely Keely Chapman made the borrowing process a breeze! New home here I come! Could not be happier :) 10/10

Total Solution Provider

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

It is a privilege to get the service of Gurwinder. He not only offers the financial consultation, but also guides us through the journey of purchasing a house.
Process of buying a house is totally new to us. His guidance helped us to make right decisions and with correct choices.
We admire his service and always happy to recommend him.

Pradeep & Amali