Awsome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Melanie was a great help with helping organize the paper work required. And always responded quickly to emails as well as phone calls to ensure I was well informed

Absolute champions!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Extremely well spoken, 100% Organised and Professional in conducting every step along the way.
Trisna and the team got us sorted within 3 days of asking the question!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Trisna was fantastic to work with kept us informed all the way, very professional, great customer service highly recommend for a solar green loan.

Solar Power Green Loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

What a great company to deal with. Francois was friendly, very informative and so easy to deal with. I had never heard of Parker Lane before but the company we are purchasing solar through highly recommended them. Francois made the whole process very simple and he kept me informed regularly. I would highly recommend Francois and Parker Trent. Thank you!

Travis Toombs Mortgage Broker Superstar

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Being a newby to the world of home buying and obtaining mortgage finance.

I was pretty much in the dark, in what was involved & what to do.

Right from the start my experience with Parker Lane, was very positive & most informative.

My Mortgage Broker, Travis Toombs, is an utmost professional within his field, very knowledgeable & informative.

Travis made my dream of owning my own home come to life.

Verified Customer

Fantastic and friendly service !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Parker Lane sorted my solar loan and were fantastic throughout the process. They found a low and competitive rate that I was very happy with and they were there during the whole process until the loan amount was ready to draw down. They went the extra step to negotiate with the credit union to customise my loan.
Highly recommended and I'll be back to Parker Lane when I need loan assistance in future.

Verified Customer

Friendly and easy to deal with

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Even though the consultant has changed(left Parker Lane), Melaine has handled my loan very well. Thanks for the quick turnaround time.

Gold Coast

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellant and prompt service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I was referred to Parker Lane to arrange our solar loan. From the outset we received prompt correspondence and the whole process was easy and well managed. Trisna and Veronica were great to deal with. I would definitely use and recommend them again.

Great and supportive service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I didnt have a smooth start to my home loan experience but once Travis was assigned as my broker everything got better. He was supportive every step of the way and made the process easier than it felt, thank you for coaching me through my first home loan experience.

Wonderful Cistomer Service with detailed oriented Consultants.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Great products comparison with detailed oriented consultants. From start to finish I was not disappointed at any stage. Thanks to Veronica for your excellent customer service and professionalism in handling our application and getting us the best deals. You guys are awesome and the best. Thanks once again.

Couldn't ask for better !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Francois was efficient ; professional , and his service was excellent . Did not waste my time in any way and any questions or issues I had were responded to immediately. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Francois to other prospective customers.
Geoff

Thank you. So easy to deal with 10/10.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

The experience was so quick and easy. Thank you. Great job I’m going to tell my family and friends. I

Melbourne

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Top quality service by Veronica Senethavysouk

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Great service and communication. Friendly attitude and helpful with good advice.
Highly recommended. Job was done in a timely manner.
Looking forward for my Solar installation in 2 weeks time.
Thank you Veronica for a Good job.

Excellent service, simple , easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Excellent service and very helpful throughout the whole process. Unbelievable low rate and sets my family up for the future.

Finance for Solar Panel Installation

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Made it easy and straight forward. Very quick process. Maintained good communication throughout and made the whole situation pleasant. We only needed a small amount for the loan but we were given lots of flexible options and gave the best advice in regards to which lender to use.

Verified Customer

Excellent services by Tomas Watson.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

First of all much appreciation to Tomas's great work with the loan applications. He is absolutely reliable, extremely helpful, trustworthy and honest in his approach. He cares about the customer and brings integrity to products options. You can ask him anything without feeling stupid, he also is very knowledgeable about the products. I would highly recommend Tomas a value to Parker Lane and customers. Thank you.

we got the go ahead.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

For going above and beyond finding a new lender after our first one was mmm. Approved same day thank you.

Green Loan for Solar Panels

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Veronica Senethavysouk was absolutely "on my side". She was so incredibly helpful, above and beyond. I really felt like I was in good hands. She did everything she could to make the process easy and fruitful. Veronica clearly explained each step of the process and guided me through the tricky parts with ease and kindness. If all of the client services personnel are as efficient, professional and helpful as Veronica, I highly recommend using Parker Lane. 6 Star experience! Thank you so much.

solar finance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Melanie.C was very easy to talk to over phone and threw email she did a great job answering all questions and queeries i had ,being in rural area made the process very easy doing it from home instead of traveling to and frow into a office to organise my finance .Definatly advise anyone i know to do same saved heaps of time and fuel .

Excellent Service by Veronica from Parker Lane

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Veronica did an amazing job and she was very professional and efficient always kept us updated about our application. Highly recommend Veronica from Parker Lane. Thank you again

1 of 9 pages