Excellent service, friendly and delivered the result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I recently settled a loan for solar panel installation with Veronica Senethavysouk. Veronica was professional yet personal and very helpful through the entire process. I would certainly use Veronica again and recommend her service.

Professional and smooth service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I applied for my first home loan through Parker Lane. They made the whole process very smooth and explain all aspects of the process very well. I am really glad I applied through them. I would definitely recommend them.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Travis was brilliant to deal with. As first home buyers we felt a bit overwhelmed by the whole process, but he made everything simple for us and guided us through to settlement with seemingly no issues at all. Will be recommending him to others and hopefully deal with him in the future.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

The rep was easy to work with, very friendly and helped through a few issues I had getting some info, would recommend to everyone.

The best in the business - life changing for us!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Keely and the team are absolutely amazing!! They are so easy to deal with, so understanding and so willing to do what it takes to get us to where we want to be - our dream home!

They have gone far and beyond and managed to provide us with more than we ever would have expected. Not just an approval, but a great interest rate and a product that works so well for us!

This team have changed my family’s life and for that I am forever grateful. I don’t know what we would have done with you. Our dreams are coming true because of Parker Lane!

I will be and have been recommending Parker Lane to everyone I possibly can!

Regards

Chloe & Nathan

Verified Customer

Great service and friendly professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Parker Lane Finance is easy to deal with I wanted a green loan for Solar and Francois looked after me very well. I had my installation date brought forward and needed to get the loan application approved ASAP! Francois made me a priority and got the deal done and dusted! Francois was there to answer all my questions and guided me through to a successful outcome.
Thanks a bunch Francois for your excellent customer service it made my experience smooth and seamless!
Happily recommend Parker Lane.

Seamless & Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

I needed a Green Loan for Solar and Francois was recommended by my best mate as the "go to man"
Francois did not let me down.
Great service!
Francois definitely needs a raise or at least a six pack ever Friday arvo!
Well done mate!

Good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

These guys are good. Excellent service. Melanie does an excellent job of taking care of our clients. Would happily recommend Parker Lane for finance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Parker Lane were recommended to me by my Solar installer as a provider of Green Loans. I dealt with Trisna who I found to be exceptionally efficient and pleasant to deal with. She took the time to understand what I was after and ensured that the finance package perfectly matched what I was after. I recommend Trisna and would have no hesitation in calling on her services again.

Friendly and Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Trisna was an absolute gem. Her Polite and friendly manner put my nerves at ease. She make the whole process easy to deal with. Thank goodness I have found her. I will be using Parker Lane again based on how I have been treated and will not hesitate to suggest them to my friends.

Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Seamless service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Tomas was helpful and knowledgeable, and the process of obtaining a green loan for our solar panel was smoother than we anticipated.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I'd like to thank Trisna B, for her assistance and prompt follow ups during the loan process.
Not only was she really friendly and welcoming but she was professional and respectful during all conversations.
She displays a perfect role model for a lending specialist and I could not fault anything during the service.
Thanks for your dedication, compassion and expertise.
Highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Found the Help from Tommas Watson at Parker Lane excellant to deal with, he was quick to respond to my inquiries.

Verified Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

Tomas was polite courteous professional and assisted in getting the loan in timely manner. Excellent service from him. I would highly recommend him and Parker Lane for future clients. Thank you very much Tomas

Patient and Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I would like to thank Tomas for his patience and professionalism in obtaining my green loan, he displayed a concise rebuttal to my questions without fluff or sales pressure and gave me occasional prompts in a courteous manor for paper work that was required and got me the result I was after... thank you Tomas

Green loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

I dealt with Tomas to organise a green loan for my solar panels. The whole process was very easy and done over the phone and via email.
I would recommend for anyone looking into doing the same

Green Loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I would like to thank Trishna on her help on providing me with a great Green Loan. The process took a little bit longer than what I expected but Trishna made it feel easy with her constant updates on the application. Highly recommend Parker Lane on any Loan that you might be looking for.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Trisna from Parker Lane made the application and approval for the Green Loan very easy. She was always very polite, helpful and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend their services in the future.

Hard yard made easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Thomas was set a challenge with a home improvement loan with a few hurdles. His approach to the issues was timely and very professional, which made the experience easy in the end. Highly recommended.

Francois

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Francois
I am not much good at this but I think that your politeness, helpfulness and persistence got the required result.

1 of 7 pages