Tomas Watson - Outstanding customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Thanks Tomas for ALL your help with our Green Loan Application. You made the whole process a breeze. Your customer service was outstanding. Parker Lane is very fortunate to have you working for them. I'm very big on Customer Service and you ticked all the boxes. Very much appreciate all your help.

Help with green loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Trisna was great to deal with and nothing was to hard for her.She was very good with her communications and always called back if i left a message for her to call me.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Trisna was great and easy to work with. Easy process and we will use the service again when we have further funding requirements.

Travis Tombs - great help !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

We always found Travis Tombs from Parker Lane to be very helpful, especially for Matt and I as we were first home buyers and didn't know a lot about the whole finance process. Travis went above and beyond to ensure we secured successful finance, particularly as my job role changed during our application process. Finally, Travis was always available for any queries Matt or I had during the whole process and overall was a great help to us securing our loan for our first home ! Would recommend him to anyone in the future. Thank you

Paul Samy and Tomas Watson

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Let it be known from the beginning that I hate finance! Seriously! With a passion. However, 30 odd years ago the chore to run our household finances landed in my lap and I have been struggling with it ever since! So when my wife and I decided to purchase solar power it was with trepidation that I scanned the internet looking for a suitable firm to loan some money from. I could have just clicked a couple of buttons and drawn down on my mortgage but I figured a personal loan would end up cheaper in the long run.

Enter Tomas Watson from Parker and Lane. Tomas was referred to me from Solar Quotes (an internet solar advice site). First contact was a breath of fresh air. Here was a young fellow that seemed knowledgeable, sincere and maybe, just maybe, he even cared! All of a sudden Tom fell of the edge of the earth, he did not contact me nor did he reply to my calls.

Enter Paul Samy. It turned out that Tom had injured himself (hassle) and Paul was taking over my case. Uh oh, who was this pretender muscling in on Tom's client? Well, all fears were allayed when I realised that Paul was just as knowledgeable, sincere and caring as Tom. Yes, there was still a fair bit of rigmarole proving identities, income and expenses etc, but all in all Paul cruised through these chores. He always followed up with timely reminders when I wasn't towing the line.

Paul asked me if I would be interested in revisiting my mortgage. Under normal circumstances I would have flatly denied. The last thing I wanted to do was open up a can of worms. However, after experiencing the easiest and most stress free loan application ever, and with the promise of reduced interest and lower repayments, I thought "what the hell".

Enter Veronica. Watch this space...

You know, with all honesty, I think I would recommend Parker and Lane as a company rather than one particular individual. After all, a company is only as good as its employees and Parker and Lane's employees all appear to be well trained in their individual fields as well as customer relations, including the ability to ascertain just what it is we actually want (which is not always what we originally ask for). So YES YES YES! I highly recommend Parker and Lane and all of its talented and caring employees. Thanks Paul. seriously, you did a fantastic job! And Veronica, here's hoping we can work together as well.

Outstanding customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

I can't thank Tomas enough for his assistance in gaining us a green loan. He was so polite, helpful and an absolute pleasure to deal with. He got us a great rate, was always available to answer any questions and kept me updated throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Will definitely deal with him again in the future .

Melbourne

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

The service was helpful and timely, not too pushy. Tomas gave all the information I required and was polite, knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you

Travis Tombs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

My wife and I decided to buy land, and then choose a builder. This meant that we had to organise finance for the land, and then the construction. I chose Parker Lane because it was easy, as they were the financial advisors to Dennis Family Homes (with an office in the display home). However, although the first F.A. seemed to know his stuff, the week of our settlement on the land, he quit/was fired, and we were left in limbo. The director of this company took over, and got us over the line in time. Although we were grateful that we got a result, it was a very frustrating time for us, as I felt that we were doing all the chasing and our calls were not getting returned. Therefore, when it came to the construction loan process, I was a little concerned about using Parker Lane. I expressed my concerns, and insisted on clarification and good communication if we were to move forward together. I rolled the dice, and got Travis Tombs, a young F.A. who was delegated to look after our account. What a job this guy did. Always clearly explaining the process, giving accurate time frames and he did all the chasing when we were 'slack' in returning documentation. He promised to look after us, and he did just that, always with charm and a smile. If you, like us, are a little naive when dealing with such a financial commitment as buying a house, I can only say that you would not go wrong by requesting Travis Tombs from Parker Lane to look after your account. I will for sure be looking to Travis when I need financial advice moving forward, and his communication skills as well as his gentle mannerisms put me at ease and makes me feel comfortable with my choices, and his advice was crucial when I was faced with dilemmas or uncertainty. Exactly what I needed in a Financial Advisor. Thanks TT.

• 1 comment
  • 10 helpful votes

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

I was hesitant at first about these guys as I hadn't heard of them. I shouldn't have been. They were brilliant. Tomas who organised my loan was extremely friendly, personable and knowledgeable about the green loans on offer. He was easily contactable and would always call back if I left a message. The loan approval process could not have been easier and for an unsecured loan I could not be happier with the rate I got. Everything was approved within 2-3 days after I first did the phone application and my situation was not completely straight forward.

I would recommend these guys to anyone looking for a loan. Thanks again Tomas for being an absolute champ!

Absolute Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2018

I would like to take the opportunity to commend Veronica Senethavysouk for making my loan experience so easy and hassle free. Veronica was a delight to work with, she was very polite and professional in her manner. I would highly recommend Veronica and will certainly seek her assistance in future.

Semaphore

Private message

Outstanding professional and friendly service that I would rate as GOLD 5 STAR, Thanks Veronica.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Veronica at Parker Lane was the most helpful person I have ever dealt with over the phone; she took customer service to a new level, her knowledge and professionalism made a normally painful process actually enjoyable.
I would have no hesitation recommending Veronica and Parker Lane to anyone that is in need of a loan and suggest they do themselves a favour and call Veronica.
The Parker Lane process itself was very fast and efficient, certainly very different to what I am used to from the bank.
Thank you, Thank you Thank you Veronica.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

Veronica was lovely. She has the patience of a saint, and she made the process of setting up a solar loan so easy. Veronica kept in touch thru out whole process, even organising the bank direct debit process. I highly recommend Parker Lane to anyone who is looking for a loan of any type. 10/10 to this company. Thanks Veronica. Xo

Great service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

Paul was excellent from start to finish.
Really seamless process to get a small green loan for solar.
Everything done over the phone and via email.
Couldn't be happier with the process and the outcome.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

I was very happy with the service I received from Veronica - She was sooooo helpful and patient. Keeps in touch and guide's you through the hole process. Would recommend her straight away. Job well done.
Thanks Veronica.

Veronica Senethavysouk (Champion) at Parker Lane

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

Veronica Senethavysouk (Champion) at Parker Lane
Veronica 200 out of 100 for everything. Veronica is very professional at all times. We required a small loan for Solar Veronica was available anytime and always replied via phone/email with a short space of time for any follow-up. I would definitely recommend Veronica to any person wanting a loan for all her professionalism. If I need another loan sometime I would be only doing it through Veronica Veronica Senethavysouk

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

I signed up for a small solar loan. I was blown away by the level of service for such a small loan and presumably small commission. Greater than for any business or home loan I've ever had. Veronica was really great at being proactive :)

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Veronica Senethavysouk at Parker Lane has been so helpful, very friendly and honest. I cannot fault the service at Parker Lane I have never dealt with such a helpful and friendly service. Veronica has gone out of her way not just to help with what I needed but as if there was anything else I needed help.

Looking for genuine, sincerely caring, friendly and most of all HONEST PROFESSIONALISM?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I recently had the opportunity of applying for a GREEN LOAN through "PARKER LANE". I found the consultant I dealt with, Paul Samy, extremely genuine in both his approach to explaining how this particular product worked, as well as , "Will it meet YOUR needs?"
He walked us through the application process, processed all the figures, then the conclusion was, that at this point in time, it would be was just a pass, but a pass!
On further discussion with Paul, it was mutually agreed that we hold off for the time being.
At no stage, did Paul emphasize submitting the application anyway. Too many Finance Brokers, for want of a better terminology, are agressive to proceed 'çause they just want their comission!!
As a reprasentative of "PARKER LANE", I found Paul to be of utmost integrity, caring more about the client than the comission / kick backs. A very rare find in this industry!
I would have no hesitation in recomending Paul Samy / Parker lane, to anyone searching for finance of many varieties and would tend to extremely encourage anyone who was hesitant due to "SOUNDS BETTER" somewhere else, to forget the somewhere else due to ETHICS, HONESTY AND COMPASSION for the Client and their needs.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Paul Samy and Parker Lane are top notch when it comes to customer service. Paul (and Veronica) worked as a team and found the best solution for financing our solar system. They always called back when they said they would, always have the information for you so you can make an informed decision. I was really happy with them and their service and would highly recommend them to others. Some of the big companies could learn a great deal from them. Well Done Parker Lane!

Highly Recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

I was extremely pleased with Paul Sammy and would definitely recommend him and Parker Lane to all my family and friends. He was patient, helpful, courteous and very easy to deal with. He didn’t pressure me and was willing to work to my timeline . I’ve been in sales my entire working life and would gladly have him help me with any future finance business.

1 of 5 pages