So Quick!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

First time we have called our emergency assist, they were quick, tidy, friendly and got the job done. Great work Guys you took the worry out of my day.

What a relief!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

For no apparent reason as I left my house this afternoon I couldn't close my door. I tried and tried. I was worried about this both from a safety factor and my home was getting colder and colder. I rang EHA, the lady on the phone was very understanding and said a locksmith would come. I explained that the lock wasn't the problem, it looked like the hinges. A polite and reassuring locksmith came and repaired the door in about 30 minutes. A locksmith was needed and it was such a relief that this could be repaired so quickly. I am so appreciative of EHA. Thank you very much.

polite n attentive workman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Very happy with d service. He offered to take his work boots off when entering as me being Chinese really appreciate his respect n politeness. Great job done very fast too. Thanks

Really good service. Very prompt and efficient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I had a broken tap and a leak under the basin. My plumber was very prompt, efficient and I felt he went over and above to help me. Thank you. First time user.

Glad that I had Emergency home assist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

My skylight was blown off in the strong wind and rain was coming in. The trades person came within an hour, found my skylight and riveted back on. Thanks so much, and I am glad I am a member.

Brilliant yet again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Second time I have needed a plumber and they arrived within the hour. Friendly and efficient. Staff taking calls are very patient and reassuring. Best decision ever was to join EHA. I will continue to recommend the service.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

So glad I joined

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I have always had help within the hour of my phone call and had re-assurance of what the problem is to be fixed

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I recent bought this service and I must it’s excellent. I think In last one year I had to call twice and the electricians have been excellent.

Peace of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I wouldn't be without RACV Home Assist for the peace-of-mind it provides. Prompt, professional and efficient service again today re central heating issue. Much appreciated.

Quick response and good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

The technician showed up at my door within 15 min from the time I called. I am happy I am s subscriber to RACV home assist

very happy homeassit customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

electrician came out in 15 mins at night and found out our problems and fix it and the guy was polite n know his job,very impress.

Gas emergency service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Promt action,professional and friendly approach.You have helped to prevent gas disaster by spotting gas leak.
George

Electrical Call out

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

He was very patient, talked me through what was to happen with my heating system and offered me other quotes.Thumbs up

Comments
RACV Emergency Home Assist Official

Good afternoon Armen, thank you for passing on your feedback. We are happy to hear the tradesman has provided great service. Enjoy your weekend ahead! Kind regards, Sulin

Electrical problem.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Quick and efficient service. It was a rainy Sunday and it seemed no problem for electrician. Isolated problem and solved. Also very respectful of my space. Thanks RACV.

Comments
RACV Emergency Home Assist Official

Good evening Phyllis. Thank you for providing us with such great feedback regarding your experience with RACV Emergency Home Assist. We are glad to hear you were happy with the service provided by ... read more »

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Quick and efficient. Couldn’t ask for more. Thank you RACV for being so helpful. The plumber was also very polite.

Comments
RACV Emergency Home Assist Official

Hi Pam. Thank you for providing us with such great feedback regarding your experience with RACV Emergency Home Assist. We are glad to hear the service was provided quickly and the plumber was polit... read more »

Great services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

The service we received today was great and the person was very skilled and helpful and gave us good advice.

Comments
RACV Emergency Home Assist Official

Good evening EaKo. Thank you for providing us with such great feedback regarding your experience with RACV Emergency Home Assist. We are glad to hear you had such a great experience. Thanks again a... read more »

Electrical problem temporary solution until full fix.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

very very good. thorough and made you feel relaxed, questions not a problem answered all and explained the problem and is organising fixture

Comments
RACV Emergency Home Assist Official

Good evening Shaky. Thank you for providing us with such great feedback regarding your experience with RACV Emergency Home Assist. We are glad to hear you had such a great experience. Thanks again ... read more »

All Good !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Prompt. Excellent service. Very pleasant and polite. Left no mess. A pleasure to deal with. Very happy with RACV EHA

Comments
RACV Emergency Home Assist Official

Good evening. Thank you for providing us with such great feedback regarding your experience with RACV Emergency Home Assist. We are glad to hear you had such a great experience. Thanks again and we... read more »

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Really prompt and fully addressed the issue (gas heater) on the spot, can't recommend this highly enough - money well spent.

Comments
RACV Emergency Home Assist Official

Hi Jeremy, thank you for providing us with such great feedback regarding your experience with RACV Emergency Home Assist. We are glad to hear the problem with your heater was fixed promptly. Thanks... read more »

Courteous and efficient service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Had a prompt response within the hour of my call. Locksmith was efficient, friendly and resolved our problem.
I recommended RACV home assist to my friends and family. Very useful service.

Comments
RACV Emergency Home Assist Official

Hi Rivco, thank you for providing us with such great feedback regarding your experience with RACV Emergency Home Assist and the customer service provided by our locksmith. Thanks again and we look ... read more »

1 of 78 pages