Glad I have it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

1st time when I joined, it was the only way to get someone to come out and look at our evap cooler during a heat wave. The company was very good and Id use them again. The second time when my sewer blocked, the plumber was out within the hour and took photos and sent for quote when he couldnt fix it. That was on Friday night, and having 2 dogs and sewerage in the back yard, after waiting a day for a quote, I used a different plumber. Sent the feedback to RACV who contacted me. Found they took feedback well. Will definately continue with the service

Very happy to have Home Assist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Had a leak in one of our pipes. First plumber told us he couldn't do it as we had to remove the brickwork ourselves, wish we had known that sooner, second call out the plumber went and bought some pipe and fixed it promptly. Apart from first hiccup, very pleased with the prompt service!

Cracked Copper Stand Pipe

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

After removing Soil around the cracked Stand Pipe to repair the leak by welding. He experienced Gas Torch malfunction. He organised a replacement in very short time and and completed the job in a professional manner.

Comments
RACV Official

Good afternoon. Thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your experience with RACV Emergency Home Assist. We are glad to hear of the prompt and professional service you received. Thanks a... read more »

Excellent Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Had a water leak under the kitchen sink and needed to be fixed urgently. Plumber was there within 30 minutes of my calling RACV home assist. They fixed the leak changed my kitchen tap that was broken, Job well done, I would recommend having RACV home assist to anyone. Thank you

Comments
RACV Official

Good afternoon Pina. Thank you for providing us with such great feedback regarding your experience with RACV Emergency Home Assist in regards to your water leak. We are glad to hear of the prompt s... read more »

Job done within a few hours.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

The young man was pleasant, polite and hard working. A plumbing pipe job well done. Very pleased that I have joined RACV Emergency Home Assist.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

Needed a hot water tank to be fixed. It was done within the hour. Great job. Friendly plumber who quickly identified the problem

Highly recommended.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

I found the service efficient and punctual. The quality of the work too was of a good standard. I have recommended Home assist to two people I know. Thanks.

He was very helpful and very pleasant to talk to.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

He knew his job and explained everything to me thoroughly. He was very helpful and a pleasure to meet.
Thank you so much.

locked out.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Windy day and bang goes the door, I'm locked out of the house. Friendly staff receiving the phone call and a lock smith was at my place within 20minutes, Fast and friendly. just like Road Assist, this Home Assist is fabulous when you need it. RACV always seem to have staff who know what they are doing.

Plumbing Repair Mulgrave

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I had a non leak in our shower and I contacted RACV Home Assist, I was advised by the operator that the plumbing would arrive within 60 minutes, the plumber was at our house within 30 minutes
The plumber identified the problem with the cold water tap in the shower and also replaced the hot water tap.

Mark the plumber was excellent 10/10 and RACV Home Assist would highly recommend as it is value for money

Regard

Robert

Quick and helpful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Heating wouldn’t come on, within an hour of us phoning plumber was on site and got it started. Life saver!

Plumbing problem - rapid response

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Plumber arrived just 15 minutes after my call to RACV. Quickly identified the problem and repaired it. The problem could have got much worse had it not been for the swift response. Excellent work Nathan. Top effort 10/10

Comments
RACV Official

Good afternoon. Thank you for providing us with such great feedback regarding your experience with RACV Emergency Home Assist. We are glad to hear of the prompt service you received. Thanks again a... read more »

Melbourne

Private message

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

It’s such a great service and amazing to see how promptly they assist you with the required job... thanks RACV for this incredible service.. I personally have used it twice and happy with both instances..

Comments
RACV Official

Hi Sanchi,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad that you can see the value in Emergency Home Assist and we look forward to assisting you again :)
Kind Regards, Randall

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Excellent service and friendly,efficient serviceman.

Wouldn't want to be with out this service,excellent value and quite quick timing to our home.

Would recommen home assist very good great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

The plumbers were very good. Explained what was wrong fix it and then showed me what they did very happy

Great Service was prompt and got the problem sorted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

The problem with my hot water tap not been able to turn off . Steve the plumber was efficient and did a great job sorting out my problem thank you

Most Impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

Prompt efficient service. Tradesman travelled one hour to my address on a stormy night and was cheerful helpful and informative. Most impressed, this was my first call out after many years of membership.

Helpful and Attended to works accordingly

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

The job was logged in and we were told that a plumber would be out within the hour. We received a call back in about 20 minutes from racv to say the plumber is going to be about two hours away. Maybe the time frames could be more consistent. The plumber came out, did the job and it was all resolved. Well done.

RESERVOIR

• 1 comment
Private message

this is an excellent service specially for older people .The job gets done very professionally and i

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

I have used the service a few time and very happy with it I reccomend to sign up and have peace of mind in case something happens

Excellent accross the board.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Moving our car insurance to the RACV, where we already had Road Side Assist, was the best Insurance decision we've made. Including RACV Home Assist has proven to be equally impressive. It's refreshing to still experience quality Customer Service. They have delivered hassle free professional service in all areas, most recently Home Assist.

Comments
RACV Official

Hi Denis,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad that you can see the value in Emergency Home Assist and bringing your products over to the RACV :)
Kind Regards, Craig