where have you been all my life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

tradesman arrived 30 mins after call on sunday night.
he was very knowledge, told us we had 2 problems not one,
fixed one and arranged for quote,
quote was called through by 9.10 next morning as promise.

Great service .Worth every cent..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Ryan arrived within the hour. Knew his busines and had equipment in hand and rectified the problem .Left the family happy and wifey no longer stressed. . :) Thanks for unbelievable service.

Awesome Service from George

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

George called to fix emergency leaking taps underneath bathroom basin. His service and courtesy's were second to none and he fixed the leaks within an hour. Awesome service, 10 out of 10 score for George

trouble is always unexpected very relieved the trouble rectified quickly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

had not had to claim for a while but what a relief when trouble did come to have such efficient service.

Murrumbeena

Excellent Sunday service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

A water pipe ruptured under our driveway. RACV were here within the hour. Offending tree roots removed from pipe and pipe section where the leak was replaced. Really good service, and with a smile!

I cannot live without this service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

I called this morning for a problem with my hot water . Someone, George, was at my place in less than 1hr. Fixed the problem in a very professional way. I recommend this Home Emergency Assist for everyone.

Fantastic quick service and you can rely on it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Great service fast and quick, Right on time what can I say , you can rely on their assist and fast service.

This level of service excellence has been a complete surprise to me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

The plumber knew exactly where the problem was , he fixed the problem and was well presented and courteous.

Amazing service!

No power

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Within an hour I had a friendly electrician at my door who quickly identified the fault and repaired it. I would highly recommend RACV EHA to anyone especially when your fault occurs out of hours.

A tremendous relief to have RACV Emergency Home Assist to turn to.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Efficient, helpful, pleasant and nothing was a trouble. Came on time, however I wouldn't have minded if that were not so as they would have been very busy. It is such a comfort to know that there is always help on hand in those unforeseen circumstances. Many thanks to RACV Emergency Home Assist. A wonderful community asset.

Fantastic service from the guy that came and did my work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Fantastic work A+ came on time, did the work, easy to deal with fix my problem. Thank you very much.

Leaking roof

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Daniel arrived within an hour of my call and then promptly repaired the leak in the roof within Silicon. I fully recommend RACV EHA and the tradespeople they engage.

Blocked Toilet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Arrived within the hour, assessed and repaired in no time. Nothing to much trouble and offered backup if required. Extremely happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Very happy with fast. efficient service. Problem solved quickly by friendly tradesman who was there well within the hour. Happy to recommend RACV EHA.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

RACV the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

RACV you are the best .Prompt visit had cracked tile reassured us Steve was so very professional
and helpful have already recommended this service to neighbours.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer

A Reassuring Fast Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Thank you for the prompt reply to my call for assistance. The plumber was very professional as well as being friendly, polite and extremely helpful. It is reassuring and stress free to know that such a service is there when you need it.

Burst pipe emergency

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Simon arrived within the hour,he was quick professional and replaced the burst pipe under the house quickly ! Amazing service !!

Melbourne

Verified Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Lights working but the rest of the electricity not working, Electrician arrived with the hour and fixed the problem so quickly, very happy with everything

RACV was fantastic and our house didn't flood once we followed their advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Murray gave me a plan for what to do, and as a result, we were able to prevent flooding to our home, and our neighbour's garage. Thank-you so much Murray for your advice.

Just the BEST

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

RACV you are just the best. The tradespeople you send are absolutely fantastic!!
Thank you for excellent action and attention.

1 of 57 pages

I have a wobble ceiling fan, can I use this service from RACV?

Thu N asked on Dec 06, 2017

I had a plumber here on 3rd September for a blocked drain. He turned up with just 18 metes of coil and no jet, then declared he couldn't clear the drain but that he could organise me a quote blah, blah, blah. Next day on the 4th I got my own plumber (not through RACV) and he fixed the blockage in 20 minutes. Not only did he have 40 metres of coil but he also had a camera and a jet cleaner. Am I right to feel dudded by RACV Home Assist?

Bux asked on Sep 19, 2017

Answer this

You cant expect RACV to be equipped with expensive equipment like cameras etc. they are there to help in an emergency and do their job very well. But would have had to pay big for a plumber so would expect to get the job done well. We are extremely happy with RACV EHA and we have had to have them out several times.

I think you need to make sure you let RACV know what happened. Naturally they expect to be sending good trades people. As we all know.... not everyone is good (or honest) at their job. The only way they can get rid of the bad workers is if we let them know. I have never had any trouble with any of the tradies they have sent to 'save' my issues, but I did used to use an RACV approved car repairer. I was not happy and stopped using them, I did not complain to RACV - probably should have - but I notice now they are not RACV approved any more.

are appliances like ovens, cook top, over stove fan, air conditioners, washing machine , dryers covered?

rhonda asked on Aug 14, 2017