Stratton Finance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Dealt with Sean. Pleasure to deal with, very professional, who was always on top of my needs. With use Sean and Stratton again.

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Very professional and outstanding service from Jane and the team at Stratton very lovely people great service they were very friendly and easy going people and made me feel very comfortable and they put my needs first to help my situation

Top Notch Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Excellent service, the communication received from start to end of the process. I would like to congratulate Jackson on his excellent customer service.

Great workers.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

My financial adviser went above and beyond to get my loan approved on time. Couldn’t be happier with the outcome.

Car loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Mina was my consultant on this occasion she was very friendly professional efficient but kept me feeling that i was her number one priority i would have no question in my mind that i would deal with stratton finance and especially Mina again in the future. Stratton have a winner in Mina.

2nd time using Stratton Finance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Stratton Finnance are great to deal with. This is my 2nd loan through them no problems at all. Very helpful.

Excellent service. Pleasure to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Very impressed with the level of customer service and the speed in which the finance was approved. Am happy with the interest rate on the loan and that there is no balloon payment at the end.

as always dealing with Stratton was effortless, punctual and stress free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Great customer service, competitive interest rates, excellent product knowledge, prompt, courteous ,tremendous , very professional , punctual feedback and easy to deal with

Gold Coast, Queensland

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Fantastic service, helpful, friendly and whole process was simple

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I highly recommend Stratton Finance and Car Connect. Kurt, Cameron and Ruth were wonderful, helpful and kept me up to date throughout the entire process. The whole experience was a breeze. My i30SR (which I LOVE) was delivered to my door with a full tank of fuel and car mats.. Good rates, great service & advice. Will be telling my friends and family.

Very dedicated and helpful

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

When I applied for the loan I Liam Nunn was the person taking care of the loan and he was an absolute legend. He seemed to genuinely care and went up and beyond to help. I would definitely recommend dealing with Liam. He explained everything perfectly.

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Don was patient and informative, I would recommend using Stratton finance. I asked numerous questions Don was happy to explain them, so easy to deal with.

Daunting simplified.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

My experience with Stratton Finance was extremely satisfying. Financing can be daunting. The consultant Natasha completely eradicated any perceived obstacles with competent and concise instruction. This person not only knows what they are doing, they know the how.

Outstanding customer service provided by James. Whole transaction was a breeze.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

Outstanding customer service provided by James. James made the whole transaction was a breeze.
Highly recommend Stratton Finance and especially James.
MC

Extremely helpful- thanks Adam.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

Was a bit of a nightmare after finding out - from Adam - that my first choice was a repairable write-off.
My second choice had been advertised incorrectly - supposed to be a Passat petrol sedan to find out it was a diesel coupe.
Finally sorted out a car I was happy with & throughout it all Adam wes there to help.
Highly recommended.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

Stratton are an excellent company to deal with and were very understanding of my ' needs and requirements and the tight deadlines that I had to work within. All this with great comparable rates and no unexpected or hidden costs

Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

They are friendly, helpful, upfront and professional; I couldn’t ask for more. I think you guys have made a customer for life.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Customer service with stratton was hassle free and provided me with clear explanations On what I had to do! I am a very satisfied with the rate I received for this loan and big thanks to Tony Gentle from stratton who helped me a lot cheers !

My experience with this company was picture perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

David humble was very understanding and helped me out in every way he could I would definitely recommend stratton finance too any off my family/friends too go with stratton

Verified Customer

Great Service on car loan!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Great communication from the start on my new car loan, gave me a few options to choose from, explained clearly the fee structure andtheir commission. The entire process took 5 days to complete. Very happy camper! Highly recommended!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

James & Stratton finance have looked after me with vehicle finance and the service has always been exceptional. James has always been very helpful and his customer service has been great. I would highly recommend James & Stratton to anyone looking for finance. There were no hidden extras or costs involved and I am more than happy with the finance rate that was approved.

1 of 18 pages

Do you loan to Self Employed?

Julie asked on Aug 05, 2018

Answer this

Hi Julie, yes we can do a loan for you if you are self employed. Feel free to get in touch or if you email your details to social@stratton.com.au, we'll have a consultant contact you and assist with any questions you may have.
Tim Chen
Customer Loyalty Team Leader
Stratton Finance

Hi im been looking at getting a new used car is the interest rates fixed or variable? thanks

Des S asked on Jun 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi Des - the interest rate on secured loans for cars is generally fixed, which is great as it means the rate you get now is locked in for the duration of the term of the loan. What are you looking to buy and how much are you looking to finance? I can get one of our Senior Finance Consultants to give you a quick quote.
Regards
Sue Leydon
Customer Loyalty Manager
Stratton Finance

as anyone use this company to finance a boat?

Natalie T asked on Apr 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Natalie, yes we do finance boats and have a team of boat finance specialists on hand. Feel free to get in touch or if you email your details to social@stratton.com.au, we'll have a consultant contact you and assist with any questions you may have. Thanks.

See all 5 questions about Stratton Finance