Melbourne

• 1 comment
Private message

Dodgy Finance Company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

They explained to me that there is no exit fee for this but bank saying they are charging 4000$ as early exit fees.
They are crap beware of these people.

Comments
Stratton Official

Good Morning Vivek, We're disappointed to hear you feel this way. We do offer no early exit fees, this does depend on the type of finance and who the finance is through. If you would like to talk a... read more »

VIVEK CHADHA 1019740 You can see the loan actually applied for personal use car You executive scott coverted into business loan as we use car for personal use. He also explained me tha... read more »

False promises!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

I took out a car loan 12 months ago and was specific that i diddnt want to be penalized for early exit on the loan. I was assured on no less than 3 occasions that this was not the case. Now i want to pay out my loan early i am informed i was fed a load of lies.
Do not take the sales persons word as being truthful. make them put every detail in writing. They are only interested in getting you the loan with the highest commission for themselves!!!

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi G barber, this is disappointing to hear and we take this feedback very seriously. Can you please email your contact details to social@stratton.com.au as our State Manager would like to discuss this issue further with you. Thanks.

Promised the world, failed to deliver

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

I was dealing with Anthony from Car Connect. I wanted a new car and was quite specific with the details. He contacted me to ask a few things and then told me that the car I wanted was in Queensland, and he would get back to me with a quote. That's the last time I heard from him. When I called to tell him not to bother (as I purchased my car from a car yard), he read my mobile number back to me (the correct number) and told me he had left messages. When I quoted the last message he had left, he then claimed that he sent them to the wrong number. Disappointing to say the least - after reading good reviews, I was looking forward to not having to deal with a car yard myself. I feel totally let down and would not recommend your service at all.

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Kalou, thank you for your feedback, we take all clients experiences on board and are always looking to improve on ourselves and current processes. I understand our carconnect manager has been in... read more »

Not bad, could use some improvement

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

I don't usually use non-bank finance however I was swayed to go with Stratton Finance because of the deal offered. I was impressed by the rate, and how easy it was to get information on fees etc. It was the first time I had to fill in all my own details for the application, which was a lengthy process, and for some reason some of the information didn't cross over, however after this part was completed the transaction was straightforward and smooth. After the loan was funded, I found it very difficult to get information from Stratton in relation to my loan - account details, log in details, do I get a statement? After quite a few attempts to get this information from my initial contact and then the call centre contact, I ended up contacting the financier (Pepper) direct, who were very helpful and got the information to me straight away. All in all there are probably some communication improvements to be made, but it wasn't a terrible experience either. If you are happy to do a bit of extra leg work to get a good deal, they are worth looking at.

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Jess, we appreciate the feedback and have passed this onto our management team. Thank you for your business and we hope you enjoy your new car.

Best Customer Service & Great Outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I'd like to thank Rad from Stratton for his diligent followup on my car finance. He sought out the best deal for me with a tier 1 lender and made sure that I got my financing in time to buy my new car. He kept me in the loop at every stage and made sure that I got the right outcome in the end. Thanks again and keep up the great work... Raj

Absolutely fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Michael from Stratton Finance has been so wonderful. Very quick in getting an answer and got me a car loan when other lenders told me no. I pick up my dream car this Saturday and highly recommend Michael and Stratton Finance. If you've been told no by others then give them a call!

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

I want to thank Steve and Ian from Carconnect for looking after me when purchasing a new vehicle a few weeks ago. The return of my initial deposit was within the agreed time frame and they delivered the vehicle exactly as I had asked. Victoria from Stratton was also very responsive and even took calls during her lunch break which was much appreciated.

highly recommended with car connect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Anthony Miriyan from Car connect was very helpful from the get go...always there to patiently listen to my queries and got me a fantastic price..I have recommended my friends to them and recommend anyone to them...kudos team!

Excellent Firm

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I had the pleasure of dealing with Justin Jacobs, the national manager. He was always happy to help with my queries and spent hours helping me work out a plan that worked.

I'd highly recommend Stratton based on my experience and more so, Justin.

Crap service - stay away !

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

Stratton finance got me a terrible deal with a crowd called go getta finance - then after the term ended refused to help me get into a better finance package -stay away from this crowd they will sell you to any finance deal they can make a quid on -

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Todd, this is disappointing to hear and we take this feedback regarding your experience with us very seriously. We’d like to discuss this issue further with you, please email your contact detail... read more »

I couldnt be any happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

I would really like to thank Rad from the Stratton team for a amazing job with my finances very sharp and professional and punctual with call you back and updates on progress of applications i would with out a dout use Stratton in future and high recommend Mr Rad el ail in his expertise.

khaled el rajab

Great experience - Trucks and Trailers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

I had a chat to one Stratton's commercial brokers (Steven in Sydney), found him on their website, he was more than just professional, he knew his stuff and carried himself with a positive and approachable attitude. He was always available when I called him and he just took control of the entire financing of my two new trucks and trailer, when my own bank couldn't even make time to meet me. Forget the banks, I recommend these guys!

1 of 6 pages