Easiest finance transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

I spoke too Stratton after getting a ridiculously high interest rate from my bank for a caravan purchase at the recommendation of the caravan dealer. Melissa at Stratton was amazing too deal with and the interest rate I received was half of what the bank was offering. The whole process was a breeze, very simple and no question was too much for them.
From my first call to Melissa, I was towing my new van out of the dealer in under a week, couldn't ask for any better than that.
10/10 service.

Brilliant service highly recomend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Awesome service highly recomend Mr Andrew Ryul goes above and beyond any expectations i had and answers all calls inside and outside work hours.
Give him a raise for sure.

Pleasantly Surprised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

I was a sceptic, but decided to give Stratton a chance. Arreh Elmi was excellent, and negotiated a much better deal than I could have ever got on my own. His patience with me, his professionalism, and his knowledge of the finance products available really made the process easier and more pleasant than I expected.

Verified Customer

Fantastic customer service and best rates around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

I researched a number of financing options for car finance and worked with Daniel Hull from Stratton along with other options (dealership, banks etc.). Above everything else (including getting the best rates), the customer service provided by Stratton and Daniel was exceptional. Daniel responded outside of normal hours, late a night and over the weekends and worked with me directly to secure the best rates and finalise contracts quickly once a decision was made (within 1 day).

Highly recommended.

Feedback and recommendation: Stratton WA & David Humble

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

This is the first time I've used Stratton WA and because of the service i received, i'll definitely be going back.

I dealt with David Humble who was full-bottle on all the loan options and their respective positives and negatives - was extremely patient while i organised myself, and delivered on his commitments within speedy time frames. He beat all the quotes i got form other lenders and the car yard i purchased my vehicle from.

I give David 5 stars for customer service and product knowledge - Stratton is very fortunate to have him on its team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

No fuss, stress free finance, customer service at its best. I have no need to look elsewhere for any future finance requirements

Exceptional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Was buying a used car through Fred at Stratton, decided to buy new, Fred put me on to carsales. New car arrived on time, and perfect.
As they same, they did what it said on the tin.You have to be English to understand that.
Great job Thanks

Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Aaron was great and he couldn't have been more helpful. I'd be more than happy to recommend him to others

Verified Customer

EXCEPTIONAL, as good as Customer Service gets, and this in the finance industry, WOW!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I’ll keep this simple, if you want the BEST advice, the BEST service and the BEST product for your car finance, talk to James at Stratton.

- I’ve been doing car finance, both personal and for business fleets for well over 20yrs and whilst I have been very happy before, nothing came close to this level of service, THANKS!!

Quick, Simple and Stress Fraee

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Running my own business it is sometimes difficult to arrange finance. Jacob Weir of Strattions was super efficient, helpful as he guided me through the process of arranging finance for a vehicle. With regular status updates, explaining paperwork and documentation required Jacob made purchasing the vehicle simple and reduced the stress to zero.

Highly recommend Jacob and the Strattons team.

TEN OUT OF TEN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Cant thank Elliott Lines and the team for a perfect buying experience and will be recommending them to everyone.Thanks guys.

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

i got my dream car tx to straton,great service with good people to do the business..thank you so much .

Verified Customer

Can't Recommend Highly Enough!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Have purchased two vehicles through Stratton Finance and each time the service has been fantastic. David Humble (Stratton Finance WA) and WA State Manager, Kevin Smith are the standout performers at Stratton. Both go above and beyond, before and after the sale. 12 months later and David still answers every phone call and email in under an hour. Super company, super employees, and great service. Keep up the good work, Stratton. See you when I buy my next car.

Brisbane

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Never Again

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

My interaction with Stratton started out great! After getting me to sign on the dotted line for a new car, the car yard delivered a demo model to my house, with 320kms on it and a messed up interior with missing floor mat etc. Very disappointed. After speaking to Stratton the next day I was basically told I'll have to take the car as its now under contract. There was no help whatsoever, just the sales manager pretending to do a fantastic deal with the car yard by getting me $1000 back. (It turned out to be $2000 after I rejected the first offer). It's a demo model, I should've got a lot more. Very unhappy and will never suggest them to anyone.

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Cherie, we're disappointed to hear about this experience. Can you please email your contact details to social@stratton.com.au so we can investigate further?

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Highly recommend using Stratton for any vehicle purchase, especially Darius who went above and beyond to assist me in getting a car

Stratton Finance A++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I've purchased 3 vehicles using Stratton and every time it has been hassle free, I recommend Peter Best from Stratton, He offers great honest advise and will work all hours to get the deal you need done.

Not hidden nasties with these guys either, Everything is well explained.

I don't give recommendations often, But these guys deserve it!

Stratton Finance A++

Easily deserves 5 stars

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

We couldn't be happier with the ongoing service provided by the team at Stratton Finance. Very helpful and efficient. Quick to process finance for business vehicles and Tianh was a breath of fresh air to deal with. Thanks again guys !

Stratton does it again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Just want to say thank you again to Mark Latham and Andrew Hart!

Once again this team with its impeccable service and attention to detail have made my life easier. Extremely grateful!

Mark, make sure your manager knows you're a gun!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

I dealt with Matt, and he was great on top of every thing and settled very quickly. One call and he was on to it, I have dealt with Mattt twice now and both times gave me quick but professional service, and still made time to follow up to see how happy I was with my purchases.
I would use Stratton again in a heart beat.

Stress free finance and Vehicle Purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

I have been a customer of Stratton for 7 years - Stratton handled the finance for my first car when I moved from NZ and made the process of purchasing a car and applying for finance in a country I'd never lived in before totally stress-free. Since then we have used Startton for all our car upgrades and car finance - they make it so easy! I wouldn't go anywhere else.

1 of 7 pages