Excellent Customer Service from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Nothing short of a pleasurable experience with Stratton, from start to finish David went above and beyond to ensure that we were well informed, kept up to date and happy. Highly recommend

No need looking anywhere else for financial services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Could not be more satisfied with the service from Sam McWillams. He is proof of why they are leaders in their field. This was my first experience seeking finance through Stratton and I know I will be returning to them for future brokerage services. I’ve tried other financial service providers and the professionalism is unmatched to Stratton. Sincerely recommend them to family, friends and colleagues.

Was hesitant at first going through a finance broker but ben came through in spades. Definitely am g

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Customer service was fantastic.
All the costs were explained in full so I knew exactly what I was working with. Ben was completely transparent with the while process it was greatly appreciated.
All things considering the rate I received was fine with me

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Natasha had a few hoops to jump thru due to legislation changes. We got things done in the end. Very happy with the service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Could thank this finance company enough I rang CHRIS and in less than 20 minutes he returned my call I explained about my dad passing away in WA he did everything he could for me to make my loan application run smoothly highly recommended this company for all loans car and personal I have a car loan and that ran smooth as well again thank you

Very Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Extremely knowledgeable and very professional in handling my car refinancing. Would Definitely recommend Aaron Mac Groucutt an dteam at Stratton to my business friends.

Brisbane

Private message

Absolutely amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Customer service amazing
Daniel Hull awesome attention to detail and our needs until the end plus follow up enquire and offer of support m
Interest rate was so low we just couldn’t believe it
The bank process in the past had been a real pain in the backside, but this process was frigging easy as!!!!

Would definitely recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Could not have been happier with our experience getting a loan approved through Stratton’s help! Would definitely recommend using a broker to help get finance. Was satisfied with the outcome and the whole service was handled all by our broker and little work from our part!

Stratton to the Rescue after brokers ruin perfect credit rating

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I unwittingly, being after the best credit repayment offer, went through numerous enquiries with different Brokers. I was unaware that every enquiry resulted in my Credit File being affected. . I had given up hope of ever upgrading my caravan. I received an email from Stratton whom I had enquired on a previous purchase. I took the plunge and was contacted by Nick. I explained the predicament with my credit file and the inability for a 73 year old on a pension to get credit. Nick found a lender who lent on my ability to repay the loan. Thanks to Nick, no out of pocket expenses on the loan and a caravan upgrade. Thanks Nick and Stratton, for your patience and professionalism.

Great Customer focus

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

The first time I have arranged finance for a car. Mark and his team made the whole process run smoothly for myself and the person I was purchasing the car from.
Thanks.

Best outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I've now done several loans through Stratton. I think the last one was the best. A 17 year old piece of machinery at a suprisingly good interest rate. Though their fee in this case was $1300, they earnt it.

Customer service that is above and beyond!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

We recently purchased a new business vehicle, and could not be happier with the service we received from Becky of Stratton. Not only was the process quick and efficient, but Becky went above and beyond to ensure the finance settled quickly and the whole process was a easy as possible. We will definitely be in touch for the next vehicle!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I was very impressed with the professional service I received. Finance was approved in no time and I was happy with the lender provided. I will be recommending Stratton to family and friends

Easy to understand and navigate through

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

Being in a new countty it was good to see a webiste that is easy to understand and navigate through

Customer experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

I'm satisfied and customer experience was good. Andrew was good at getting the loan on time and helped in my car purchase on time.

Great service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Thanks to Anthony and lucinda they got my finance through in a day. Excellent communication. Best wishes
Regards
Avinish chawla

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

All OK and very professionally handled. Took care of the stress for me, particularly as I am in a busy time. Thanks Justin.

Outstanding Professional Consultant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Thanks Greg you made the whole process very seamless and your advice when dealing with the sales side was exceptional, It was great to have someone in the corner as support. Thanks to Connie in processing too!
Well Done and Ill be Back!

December 3rd 2018 Update: Great relaxing experience

Thanks to Greg and the team at Stratton Finance ,it had been a very long time between financing anything and Greg made it a relaxing experience I was both grateful and impressed by the team and would not hesitate in recommending Greg to my family and friends

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Our experience was great. Daniel and his team were fantastic. There communication was quick thorough and precise. Highly recommendable for anyone looking at financial products

Stratton - Make Deals Happen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Excellent service again from Chris Stafford, he demonstrated his patience and knowledge when the car dealership stuffed up the invoices. The costs; such as - interest, set-up rates and monthly repayments were all disclosed up front. The interest rate was that competitive the car dealership where I purchased my car from couldn't compete.

1 of 20 pages

Do you loan to Self Employed?

Julie asked on Aug 05, 2018

Answer this

Hi Julie, yes we can do a loan for you if you are self employed. Feel free to get in touch or if you email your details to social@stratton.com.au, we'll have a consultant contact you and assist with any questions you may have.
Tim Chen
Customer Loyalty Team Leader
Stratton Finance

Hi im been looking at getting a new used car is the interest rates fixed or variable? thanks

Des S asked on Jun 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi Des - the interest rate on secured loans for cars is generally fixed, which is great as it means the rate you get now is locked in for the duration of the term of the loan. What are you looking to buy and how much are you looking to finance? I can get one of our Senior Finance Consultants to give you a quick quote.
Regards
Sue Leydon
Customer Loyalty Manager
Stratton Finance

as anyone use this company to finance a boat?

Natalie T asked on Apr 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Natalie, yes we do finance boats and have a team of boat finance specialists on hand. Feel free to get in touch or if you email your details to social@stratton.com.au, we'll have a consultant contact you and assist with any questions you may have. Thanks.

See all 5 questions about Stratton Finance