Verified Customer

Check the rates they offer it’s not what it seems

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

False advertising with the lowest interest rates. Once I completed the online calculator I was hounded by a consultant to follow up on my application. I appreciated the dedication. Once he discovered who my existing finance was with he proceeded to arrange my finance through the same company. I was skeptical as I was moving away from the lease provider for a reason. After completing all the paper works the consultant rang me to inform me my application was approved and told me what the repayment would be, this seemed excessive as I have projected my own payments based on the interest rates advertised on the calculator. Even projected a 1-2% variance. I asked the consultant if he could forward me details of the finance and although he was reluctant agreed to do so. This was more than 2 months ago, and sure he might have forgotten but I have emailed him subsequently for the information at least to confirm the interest rate, but to my avail, my email and call have been ignored. They appear professional and helpful but that’s where it ends. He also put me on to a lady who could source me a car, she hasn’t come back to me either. There might me a very logical reason but this is poor customer service and clearly a ploy take advantage of people who don’t do their own homework. Rather pay a higher interest rate through the banks because the hidden charges and cost definitely make their nominal interest rate out a lot higher than the banks, thereby costing you a lot more than what the banks would have taken.

Very Pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I was very happy with all the Stratton team helping Pinnacle Paint Supplies lease the new Triton Ute, and the process ran very smoothly.

Easy Business Finance

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Stratton Adelaide office have become our go to financiers. So much easier than the banks, and they come out and see you. Excellent rates too. Highly recomend Santo in ADL

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Stratton helped me in getting car loan at a great interest rate. Especially peter went out of the way to help me getting my loan approved and also introduced to guys at car connect.

Absolutely great service. On top of everyrhibg

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Had my car finance literally sorted within a week and a car within the month as promised (only because it was still in production) my financier Joe was absolutely terrific in guiding me through the processes. Would recommend stratton finance to friends and family in a heart beat

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Very helpful advice and a great service from the team at Stratton Finance. Thanks for your great work an quick turn around.

Got there in the end

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

Thank you Moey for being patient & professional, did take a while for the finance to go through but we were approved in the end, so now we can start our Road Train business thanks to Moey. Will be in contact in the future to purchase more equipment.

Nice bloke

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Great guy, who helped out heaps
He’s a great addition to your company, very helpful and understanding to your customers needs.

Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Fantastic to deal with Jason he made everything easy and it all went very smoothly.
Fast and organised thanks Jason!!!

The made it easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

From the first phone call couldn't more helpful and informative no pressure at my own pace was pleasure doing business with Stratton and Daniel highly recommend thanks again

Excellent purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I’m very happy with everything Shaun did for me and will certainly be contacting him in the future for my next car purchase. He was extremely helpful and had all the answers to my many questions. I will also recommend family and friends to him.

Need a car loan? Go no further!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I found the whole experience very simple and handled professionally. Our Hobart broker Beau was exceptional. Communicated every step of the way and I was impressed with the thoroughness of the process. Thank you again. Highly recommend these guys, especially Beau from Hobart.

Came through for me when no one else could or would.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

After having been promised finance from another organisation and then turning me down, I looked to Stratton. They told me they could help me and they followed through and were true to their word. I now have my new car and couldn't be happier.

Easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

I’m Very happy with the easy process. Daniel was great! Very professional, polite, easy to communicate with, he answered all my questions and was very helpful

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

I'm glad to met you guys..the finance with you guys was easy and qiuck. I recomend you to everyone..thank you so much

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

If you want great service, someone who looks after you from start to post settlement, you won;t find better than Peter Gammie. This is my second time dealing with Stratton and i highly recommend them.

• 1 comment
Private message

Best finance broker there is

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

2nd time I have purchased dream vehicle through Stratton. Both times not only the most seamless and caring service but matched with best price. These guys actually beat a novated lease with a consumer loan!

Simple and fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Sam was amazing. Laid back, no pressure and explained each step. Great rate and fast approval. Would recommend them 100

Perfect team

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I know I can always count on tony gentle to come through with the funds , you need a truck and having trouble getting the money sttraton's financial group will deliver

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Very good to do business with as before.

Consultant was excellent and very friendly. Also the transaction was handled in a timely manner.

1 of 10 pages

as anyone use this company to finance a boat?

Natalie T asked on Apr 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Natalie, yes we do finance boats and have a team of boat finance specialists on hand. Feel free to get in touch or if you email your details to social@stratton.com.au, we'll have a consultant contact you and assist with any questions you may have. Thanks.

I'm waiting for car finance pre approval through Stratton. Does Stratton work Saturday's and can pre approval be completed on a Saturday? I applied late Thursday afternoon. Thanks

Jamie asked on Jan 19, 2018

Answer this

Hi Jamie, yes we do from 9am-4pm on Saturdays. If you email your contact details to social@stratton.com.au we can have a consultant get in touch. Thanks.

No Strattons only work business hours Monday to Friday

Hi, has anyone here used car connect? If so how much did you save on your new car purchase? Cheers

Bryce asked on Oct 19, 2016

Answer this

Yes, they're sensational. Very thorough and the guys I've spoken to seem to be across all the models I was considering. Extremely knowledgable and the price I ended up getting was far better than what I negotiated through my local dealer.

Thanks for your answer. Would you be able to give me a figure of what you saved? No one seems to be able to give me a dollar figure. Cheers