Can rate Stratton finance on top of and other financial company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

At Stratton finance James and his Team was so welcoming in the office and I was not disappointed to chose James and his Team.They are a very professional and dynamic team.All i did is just submit my application and sit back and wait..They did everything for me.

Dan Adcock is actually the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Received maximum support buying my first car, highly objective assessments toward my best options, fast replies, I can't recommend him enough.

Too easy! Love Stratton.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

The whole process was made easy by my Stratton broker. Competitive rates excellent communication with my consultant Stratton will be my first phone call in future financing.

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2018

Recently got finance through Stratton and the service was excellent, Heidi was very friendly and assisted as well as anyone I've dealt in the past. Highly recommend this company

Good job as usual !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Efficient and friendly service
Listened to what we needed and advised us accordingly. We would definitely use Luke and his team again and would be comfortable recommending them to others.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

This is the second time I have used Stratton for my cars and will be using them again soon there so easy to deal with

Van is awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Van is right for our needs. Plenty of seats & room for the scooter and luggage Excellent van to drive in

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

My Stratton Finance consultant Carole Leedham was always very professional and efficient. Never pushed me toward any specific product but guided my choices according to my stated needs and situation. She sent documents in a timely manner and was readily available for any queries I had.

Love these guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I hadn't applied for a loan for many years. Aaron talked me through every step. Couldnt have done it without him.

Stratton Finance top guy Sean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Sean is fantastic to deal with very obliging, capable and strives to get the best deal possible for you.
I am fairly particular on who I deal with and always out for the best deal I can get.
I am a returning Customer over a number of years and I can highly recommend Sean at Stratton.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Eric and Cheryl were fantastic to deal with and very knowledgeable. They were able to sort out my finance in a professional manner and in a fast amount of time.

Great that all the work was done for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Allan was really good to deal with,he new all the products well and extremely helpful with any questions that I asked

Terrific Service and Great Result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I'm a return repeat customer of Stratton Finance and do so because they are professional, friendly and easy to deal with, I'm happy to recommend their services.

Highly efficient and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Very easy to deal with! Thomas Armstrong helped us from the beginning and drove away a new vehicle within 6 days after initial contact. Very helpful every step of the way and efficiently responded to all queries and requests from our side and dealership. 10 out of 10!
Oh, and we were told by the dealership we could not even apply for finance until we had 2018 tax return and NOA; dealership made it very difficult and Stratton helped us with not only alternative documents to provide, but a much cheaper finance rate!

Coffs Harbour

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

David Humble/Stratton Finance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I have dealt with Stratton Finance & specifically David Humble in the Perth Office several times now (even though I'm based in Coffs Harbour), on this occasion David was able to help my daughter with obtaining finance for a new vehicle, David was absolutely fantastic to deal with, could not have been more helpful & managed to get my daughter an exceptional deal on finance.
I would highly & wholeheartedly recommend Stratton Finance & in particular David Humble to anyone looking for a great deal & top service in finance,
Regards,
Scott Stanford
Coffs Harbour

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Exception customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Great prompt service. Excellent follow up. Trouble free experience. Would definitely deal with again. Overall a stress free experience for me.

Made Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Have dealt with Stratton twice now and am very happy. Each time the process have been made easy with the very personalised service received and we would happily recommend them to others.

Mawson Lakes SA

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Great service. On a tight timeframe as purchasing a car from interstate and needed to settle in a couple of days. Frank was brilliant, explained things well and we were driving our new car from Melb to Adelaide on Saturday

No Fuss No Problem

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

The whole process of setting up the vehicle lease was seamless and as per advised, I thank Jessica for her great service

An easy experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

This was probably the quickest loan approval I have ever had. Good communication is the key and Stratton were excellent. Thankyou.

1 of 13 pages

Hi im been looking at getting a new used car is the interest rates fixed or variable? thanks

Des S asked on Jun 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi Des - the interest rate on secured loans for cars is generally fixed, which is great as it means the rate you get now is locked in for the duration of the term of the loan. What are you looking to buy and how much are you looking to finance? I can get one of our Senior Finance Consultants to give you a quick quote.
Regards
Sue Leydon
Customer Loyalty Manager
Stratton Finance

as anyone use this company to finance a boat?

Natalie T asked on Apr 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Natalie, yes we do finance boats and have a team of boat finance specialists on hand. Feel free to get in touch or if you email your details to social@stratton.com.au, we'll have a consultant contact you and assist with any questions you may have. Thanks.

I'm waiting for car finance pre approval through Stratton. Does Stratton work Saturday's and can pre approval be completed on a Saturday? I applied late Thursday afternoon. Thanks

Jamie asked on Jan 19, 2018

Answer this

Hi Jamie, yes we do from 9am-4pm on Saturdays. If you email your contact details to social@stratton.com.au we can have a consultant get in touch. Thanks.

No Strattons only work business hours Monday to Friday