Customer satisfaction first

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Extremely happy, never pressured or rushed. Felt like the best deal was found and was updated every step of the way! Will only ever use David Humble from Stratton going forwards

Excellent, professional service. Can't fault. Will use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Our consultant, Soraya, kept us informed during the entire process. Found them to be very professional, speedy service and excellent rates.

They are on top of it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I can recommend Stratton to anybody. I am returning customer speedy and seamless services. Honestly there was a tiny issue on the contract but later on it was explained well. Thanks team.

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Motor Vehicle Finance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Peter Gammie has looked after My Rental Car Business Finance for many many Years
His service is great & he comes to My Office to do the Paperwork, which is Awesome.
Plus I love his Purple pens which I manage to wrangle out of him :-)
Dont forget to Ask Him for a Purple Pen hahaha

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Rafael was great to deal with had all bases covered, also went out of his way to make sure I was happy with the whole process. will be doing more business in the future

Great Work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Damian was truly professional and understanding as things changed during this process which took 6 months.
Again I thank Stratton and Damien for the great service.

Great conversation excellent staff amazing team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

This company has proved to me that anything is possible. They worked together as a team to get the desired result. Excellent communication Nothing as an issue

Verified Customer

Incredible service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

The representative from Stratton was terrific. The purchase was not straight forward and ad a lot of problems, caused by myself and the seller. The guy from Stratton just took everything in his stride and assisted me to get the purchase done, he went above and beyond what I would’ve expected.
Stratton

Best decision I made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I was very happy with the service and the time it took .. I would highly recommend David to my friends.

Outstanding service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

Andrew went about and beyond to ensure that everything went smoothly for my finance. I experienced no extra costs or issues. I am very satisfied with the rate I received.

Unreliable information, just want you sign on the loan!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

I have gone through this path twice (2015 and 2017) and I think I deserve it because of that. Very rude consultants, wrong information, especially on interest rate, amount of repayments and payout charges. In both occasions, they said something and when they sent the final paperwork, it was different. I had to sign it because I had already paid the deposit and it was too late.

So last year I realised that all happened again just before the final signature once they told me to go ahead and pay the deposit. So Why I'm writing this review now? Because I just tried to pay out my loan and they ask for extra $700. So I literally have to pay more than my repayments balance to pay out!!!! I remember I asked few times during our long and frustrating conversations last year with the rude guy, what is the exist plan: "pay exit fee roughly $350 and pay the premium." Liars and thieves!!! Hate this poor service. Go with the banks directly, unless you have absolutely no option! Shame on me for doing this twice!!!

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Mag It is very disappointing to hear you have had 2 frustrating experiences with us. This is definitely not the level of service we are known for delivering to our customers. I would appreciat... read more »

Great to deal and real helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Very helpful great to deal with fast turn around.i would recommend stratton finance to anyone they are very professional and helpful

Talitha Stewart. What a woman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Talitha Stewart has been absolutely outstanding and very professional and approachable throughout both loans that I have got through stratton finance
She has also taken the effort if I cannot get something or get a hold of her to text or send me mms messages of what I need
Fantastic customer service, have and will still be recommending her to other
Good on you Tali

They really do care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Paul was outstanding
He was skilled in his field of expertise and loaded with the dealership on my behalf
Magnificent Service professionally delivered

Finding new car finance and ending my old one

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

From start to finish, David Humble at Stratton Finance went above and beyond in providing as much guidance and support possible. Cant recommend him enough.

Top service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2018

All dealings with Stratton was very professional and efficient. Would highly recommend anyone needing finance who wants a hassle free experience

Amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

I couldn't believe how easy and smooth everything went, I honestly can't thank Stratton Finance enough, Phoebe and Julie were AMAZING, thank you so much Ladies, definitely be referring family and friends and will be using you guys in the future

Verified Customer

Always have, and always will use them.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I've financed my last 3 cars through Stratton, and will finance with them for as long as they're around. Never has anyone else been able to produce a better deal, understand my needs with upfront/exit fees, as well gone above and beyond to get things over the line. I refer everyone I talk to about car financing to Stratton and will continue to do so. Matt at Stratton is an absolute superstar.

• 3 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

fast and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

the company was great to deal with and looked after us more than expected. the interested rate was ok but I will say the bank was offering a bit less . but there was a lot less hoops to jump thought with Stratton finance .

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I am very pleased with my loan. It was all conpleted promptly and I was kept in the loop the entire time.

1 of 16 pages

Do you loan to Self Employed?

Julie asked on Aug 05, 2018

Answer this

Hi Julie, yes we can do a loan for you if you are self employed. Feel free to get in touch or if you email your details to social@stratton.com.au, we'll have a consultant contact you and assist with any questions you may have.
Tim Chen
Customer Loyalty Team Leader
Stratton Finance

Hi im been looking at getting a new used car is the interest rates fixed or variable? thanks

Des S asked on Jun 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi Des - the interest rate on secured loans for cars is generally fixed, which is great as it means the rate you get now is locked in for the duration of the term of the loan. What are you looking to buy and how much are you looking to finance? I can get one of our Senior Finance Consultants to give you a quick quote.
Regards
Sue Leydon
Customer Loyalty Manager
Stratton Finance

as anyone use this company to finance a boat?

Natalie T asked on Apr 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Natalie, yes we do finance boats and have a team of boat finance specialists on hand. Feel free to get in touch or if you email your details to social@stratton.com.au, we'll have a consultant contact you and assist with any questions you may have. Thanks.

See all 5 questions about Stratton Finance