13 Cabs

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Niki G.

Niki G.North Queensland, QLD

Utter crap since call centre no longer local and now no option to pay cash wth? lost me as a customer

Wait time is too long if they turn up at all.. and bring back cash payments.. if I wish to pay cash I should have that option available.. still legal tender

tapsallen

tapsallenSydney, NSW

Left abandoned

Was advised by staff to book online which I did a few days before the event. Booked a maxi taxi for 9 people. My group was left stranded. When I called it was only then that they started actively looking and could not guarantee, however, I had a text confirming all my details with confirmation number. Lucky I opted to pay on arrival. Had to source other avenues but absolutely deplorable. How they don't look ahead of schedule and see what is required is beyond me. My follow up with them was of course to lay blame elsewhere. Well never ever again. My suggestion don't ever book for a group they will not come.

Debbief

Debbief

Airport pick up

Got next available cab at Brisbane domestic yesterday afternoon it happened to be a van and was then about used all way home about only going to nundah and it was a waste of his time will use uber if I can next time

Lynda W.

Lynda W.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

I have tryed several times no more work in age care will let my family friends no never to use 13 cabs taxi never the same price Eva yet always the same direction your workers are rude I got damn lanauge today this is unacceptable all about ripping people dirty car and rude workers this is the first time either I no alot of people that use it company not after today

Shalik

Shalik

Rude and mannerless people working in the call center

I received a call today when I was in middle of something, they don’t want to mentioned their name. When I refused to talk further, they started to talk nonsense And in a threatening manners. I hangout the call and they repeatedly calling. Due to the call I nearly involved in an accident. Who will teach them manners.

Julie

Julie

Terrible service

We booked a maxi taxi a week before we needed it.
The taxi failed to pick us up at the agreed time and left us stranded late at night in the middle of nowhere with no alternative to get home.
We had elderly people with us that were also stranded. Multiple phone calls to try and fix this problem provided no solution with the operator never apologising and even asking us to ring her back!
In the end we had to make our own arrangements to privately get picked up.
Not good enough! We were even provided with a booking number upon booking that apparently means nothing!
A joke of a business, not sure how they are still operating.
Will never waste my time with them again!

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

What a joke!

I called this 13 cabs the night before so that I can book a taxi with a child car seat in it only for them to show up late the next day and with no car seat. Apparently, because it is not legally mandatory my request was not honored and they couldn't be bothered to tell me in advance. I am very disappointed!!

BargainBoy

BargainBoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better than rideshare and more honest

These guys are honest. No gimmicks. Good drivers. Can actually talk to them. Turn up on time. Clean. Reputable. Stick with a reliable business. These guys have your life in their hands so don't compromise. We used them to go to the airport and could not fault them.

Awful customer service

For a start, our taxi was 25 minutes late, despite me explaining that we had an important appointment to attend. When I tried to call them for the third time, the person picking up the phone (Joanne) was extremely rude and hung up on the phone on me after she said her bit. This isn’t how you treat customers. Get a grip. We all know it’s a Friday afternoon but you can just explain when we make the booking that you’re going to fail to arrive even close to time.

Can’t be bothered

Booked a taxi on the 13Cabs App for 6.50pm over an hour before the pick up time. Taxi had not arrived by 7.05. Called helpdesk who promised to get driver within 10 mins. Ended up walking to restaurant, at which point booking has been lost. Taxi finally notified that on the way at7.41pm. So pretty close to an hour laste for a 10min ride. They don’t seem to be bothered!

Very Dangerous customer service

Fatima

FatimaSydney, NSW

Worst taxi company please don't use them if even their driver Suggested not to use them

I have choose a card as a payment method to send my sister to train station she didnt had any cash with her but the driver said company doesn't accept card if they didnt accept card how it is a payment method on their app and they mention they accept card .so driver called the company and they told him to take my sister to the police
station
Then i asked the driver to accept me transfer money to his account so he let my sister go
Oh my god i am so disappointed

Terrible

Booked a cab three days in advanced
Confirmed all good
20 mins late they call saying we can’t come to your area
Absolutely terrible and ruined our plans for the day as we were very late to our booking

Pathetic service

My wife booked a maxi taxi to take my 91 year old mother to an urgent specialist appointment. Cab was booked 4 days in advance for a 4pm pick up. After quite a few phone calls to find out where the cab was, she gave up after a one hour wait with my mother sitting outside in a wheelchair. Thanks 13cabs for making her miss her appointment, which by the way was very important. A truly pathetic and disgusting service. This also happened a week earlier and the specialist made special concession and waited for her. Will never use this company again. Ever! Pity I can’t rate with NO stars. Company needs a good shake up or close down all together and let someone who cares get the business!

Sue

SueNorth Queensland, QLD

Useless company

Horrible

If I could give you no stars I would.

Booked a taxi at 11:39am.

Waited 2HOURS and after a few calls to find out what’s happening only for them to tell it it’s been prioritised.

Canceled the taxi because waiting 2 hours was enough of a waste of time.

Thanks for leaving me stranded with my 4 year old and 8 week old.

Horrible customer service. Never using them again.

Jordo

JordoSydney, NSW

13cabs did not show in a crisis. Poor communication

Did not arrive when i needed them. No communication. Poor performance. No wonder people favour Uber. I'll be using Uber from now on. Gave u an opportunity. Didn't follow through with the job.

Ann Scott

Ann ScottSydney, NSW

Appalling!

I thought I would support our taxi industry when I heard about Uber taking work away from our ‘poor, hard done by cabbies’! Well I have to say my experience recently has made my opinion of them go from sympathetic to extremely disappointed. I booked through the app only to have both drivers behave in a rude and very aggressive manner as both indicated that cash was preferred and they were most unhelpful and rude about my bookin on the app. The fare was also over the top!

Taxi never came.

I booked a taxi the night before for 9am to get a ride to work. It was 10 minutes late so I called asking where it was and they basically rebooked it and said it would be 5-10 minutes which was when I had to start work so I knew I was going to be late. After multiple phone calls trying to figure out what was going on I had someone pretend they couldn’t hear me, told I would get a call back with an update on my taxi (never got called back) and then they just stopped answering my phone calls. I ended up being an hour late for work because I had to try and find someone to take me.

camelfarmer

camelfarmerSydney, NSW

Crooks

The fare was double the estimate. 20% more expensive than the uber fare for the equivalent. The driver was poor, needed us to direct him, drove terribly. Charged us a random charge at the end. Avoid these crooks and just get an uber.