1.1

Rates and Fees
1.1

JDL
JDL2 posts

Spams all contacts listed, data breach possibility

It will spam all contact details you've added as soon as you fill out the application details. I thought it would just be the references they would contact. Nope, got a awkward message from my current landlord asking when we were moving out, 2 mins after applying and did not sound happy to first hear about it from a spam message.
Daniel P.
Daniel P.2 posts

Invasive garbage

As others have stated, this is absolutely beyond ridiculous. You want to know my pet's vet's name? Are you kidding me? In this rental market you have to apply to multiple properties to be in with a chance. My poor references have better things to do than fill in this garbage. Absolutely atrocious and treats renters as if they are the scum of the earth.
Wayne
WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Property managers couldn't get worse, so they came up with this garbage

Intrusive, illegal. Never ever works, total waste of time. Property managers couldn't ever get worse, so they came up with this garbage.
Gary D.
Gary D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Truly Poor - DISTOPIA

complete load of sh...t ... absolutely ridiculous set up and p...ss poor interface ... f..k it I was going to rent for a bit after sale; but this turned me off completely
Peter S
Peter SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Basically a scam

Indicative of the state of the real estate market in Australia - agents don't care and will use an impossible "service" like this - nearly 2 hours, have to pay them, won't accept a lot of valid info but wants your full financial details, then you have to do the same for your wife so you won't qualify anyway!
Med
Med

Ivon H.
Ivon H.2 posts

Waste of tine

Harcourts using this app should be ASHAMED. Can’t use the link sent for a joint application. Then having to pay for preferential treatment.
Constantly bombarded with having to pay to prove your identity and reliability. You are not a credit agency yet you pay for others to validate such as equitax.
chris
chrisSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Awful experience

Attrocious app. Read the reviews on internet. No wonder there is a rental crisis with lazy property managers pushing applicants through this no-other-option app. I work in IT and struggled to get through it, and then every time I apply for a property I have to go through the whole thing again. Renters are being made to feel like criminals.
Ash
AshSouth East Queensland, QLD29 posts

Quite simply the worst app of all time

I do not know why they made the app like this. Maybe its some big joke to p off tenants looking but, whatever the reason, this is a useless app
CONSTANT crashes
CONSTANT having to log back in
2FA is AWFUL (with no mobile option for the code)
CONSTANT having to renter my search parameters

And dont get me started on the actual application process which is NOT geared for anyone who has their own business

Its a shame some of us are forced into using this JUNK. ITS RUBBISH

kellie D.
kellie D.

Useless

Impossible to use they want to much information I had all information needed still wouldn't submit applications
plantmanz88
plantmanz88

Zero need for this much personal data

This site and app is intrusive beyond what is required by law in any Australian state for a rental. There is 0 reason that a rental agency or 2apply needs to know what car someone drives and it's registration. Beyond that they ask for far too much personal details and financial details much beyond a credit card company. I suggest all complain to ACCC as I have. Disgrace
Lex T.
Lex T.

I don't need to read Kafka, I have lived it

Why on earth does a realestate agent need to know my cars registration? The answer is that my car will be my home address while I spend the next three years filling out these hell forms.

I beg you, mock and insult any realator that even thinks about asking you to use this app

Debbie
Debbie9 posts

They are storing all your personal information with no guarantee it won't be used to steal your identity

I contacted 2apply via their website to request all my personal information INCLUDING my name , email address and phone number. I received a reply stating all my data had been deleted EXCEPT for my name email address and phone number. My question is WHY? I am concerned that their site is allowing my information to potentially become compromised.
  • +1Thumbnail
Talita
Talita

Absolutely s*****

what a useless website. It doesn't work. You need to pay to get ID verified. Property agents don't accept any other way to apply for properties except this website; so clearly agents are getting paid for this.
MTD
MTD

Hate this

I have to purchase the app to apply for the properties . Why should I pay just yo apply for the property and few properties are in such a way linked I have apply only with 2 apply. 2apply and tenant app are combined if I cannot pay I won’t be able to apply for the property so disgusting.