A2 Full Cream

A2 Full Cream

See the Best Milk in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for A2 Milk? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Micko
MickoMission Beach

Rubbish

There’s nothing else left on the shelf and my wife had to purchase this disgusting milk product the taste is absolutely wrong.
My advice would be to never purchase this product at all from any stores.

NimYork
NimYorkPerth, WA

Gentle and good for stomachs

Always got an upset stomach and runs after drinking cheap coles or woolies brand milk or putting it in my coffee. Doesn’t happen with A2 though, my stomach seems to prefer it. Tastes better too

HB Melbourne
HB MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gives me cramps

Beware this milk gives me cramps, have tried full cream and light version. Try it and if you feel the same then you know it doesn’t suit you. Stay healthy

Purchased in at Woolworths for $7.

intestinalworm
intestinalwormGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Company That Owns A2 involved in corrupt $30M Land Deal

Company That Owns A2 involved in corrupt $30M Land Deal. Morrison Federal Government paid $30M of tax payer's money to the company that owns A2 (large Liberal Party donors) for a parcel of land that was only worth $920K!!! Won't buy any products from corrupt companies.

murcod
murcodSouth Australia

Foul taste

I've previously thrown a carton of A2 out due to a foul taste- it was well within the use by date.

My wife bought 3 cartons this week and all 3 have the same disgusting taste, but to varying degrees. My daughter complained and doesn't want it in her cereal. It ruins the taste of a cup of coffee.

Plus, the poor carton design results in either drips running down the carton or a puddle of milk on the kitchen bench.

Purchased in at IGA.

MrReview1103
MrReview1103Sydney, NSW

Overpriced

To be honest there are no difference between Coles or daily farmer full cream compare to this A2, but the prices is double .

Purchased in at Coles.

tasma r.
tasma r.Victoria

A2 milk

Great I love this milk. Great for my heart. It's tasty and love the fact that it's creamy not like runny water,

Purchased in at ALDI.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.

Fixed chronic hives and dermatitis

Suffered from dermatitis for years. And in recent years started to develop hives all over my body. Have tried everything from steroids to creams to diet changes.
Swapped to A2 and my symptoms were almost gone within weeks. Recently had to drink normal milk because of covid19 and empty shop fridges. And my hives came back within 48 hours. Managed to get more a2 and they’ve almost cleared again.
This stuff has really changed things for me.
Also nice to know they look after our farmers better.

Purchased in at IGA for $4.99.

Viv
Viv

A tastier and best alternative for the gut

I have tried various kinds of milk from normal full cream to soy to goat milk but there is nothing like A2 when it comes to taste and more importantly the gut for people who experience discomfort after drinking normal milk. Initially I was sceptical in getting A2 as it's a bit pricier and also I had tried various types of milk without getting anywhere. But after getting A2 I have not looked back. This is the same for one of my friends too. If spending a couple of extra bucks removes the gut discomfort then it's cheaper in fact

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store for $5.

Mallik Majety
Mallik MajetyNew South Wales

A perfect packaging disaster!! Saving costs on the bottle mouth?

Grab a new 3L bottle and try to pour the milk into your coffee cup. IT SPILLS!! The mouth of the bottle is a tad short in length compared to the other brands and the design isn’t just right. I guess a cost saving stunt? Must be fixed else am looking elsewhere

Purchased in at Woolworths.

Leyla G.
Leyla G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalled and disappointed

I've been buying this milk ever since it was put on the shelf. Lately it has been of poor quality and tasting disgusting. I will no longer be an A2 customer.

Shakya J.
Shakya J.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good Choice for touchy stomachs

A2 and our local milk are the only full cream milk both myself and my children can drink, other brands upset are stomachs. We have tried both of the main ones, Dairy Farmers and Pauls and can't tolerate them.

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $5.

Boris YasminskyNear You

GREAT MILK, ABSOLUTE FAIL ON PRICE

We have been buying A2 Milk since it was on the shelf. No complaints about quality whatsoever, in fact, its the best milk around these days.
However, according to Aldi, Coles and Woolworths, A2 Milk Co decided to hike the price up last week, so now a 2L full cream is $4.99 at Aldi, $5.50 at Woolworths and $6 at Coles.
Ummm, A2 Greed !.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $5.50.

xign123
xign123Sydney, NSW

Pretty good

This milk is solid I buy it from woolies on the regular I recommend it to all milk connoisseurs. It's pretty cheap, at a good price of $2.90 at woolies. Very good, not poisoned! Thank you productreview for giving me a platform to voice my opinion, it means a lot.

Purchased in at ashfield woolies for $2.90.

1 year olds digestive problems gone

A2 milk cured my son's digestive problems with normal cows milk & formulas.He's now sleeping all night with no more tummy pain ,gas, reflux or arching his back in pain.The only thing is I can find the whole A2 version anywhere in Fife Scotland so he's on semi-skimmed & I can't bring myself to put him back on normal whole cows milk as it causes him so much stomach pain & becomes sleep deprived & irritable. He's not overweight so I worry he'll loose weight please stock more A2 whole across Scotland so more little ones can get the nutrients they need