A2 Full Cream

A2 Full Cream

See the Best Milk in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Light on stomach yet tasty

Definitely the best choice in milk for people who have issues in digesting normal milk

Leyla G.

Leyla G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalled and disappointed

I've been buying this milk ever since it was put on the shelf. Lately it has been of poor quality and tasting disgusting. I will no longer be an A2 customer.

Shakya J.

Shakya J.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good Choice for touchy stomachs

A2 and our local milk are the only full cream milk both myself and my children can drink, other brands upset are stomachs. We have tried both of the main ones, Dairy Farmers and Pauls and can't tolerate them.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Boris YasminskyNear You

GREAT MILK, ABSOLUTE FAIL ON PRICE

We have been buying A2 Milk since it was on the shelf. No complaints about quality whatsoever, in fact, its the best milk around these days.
However, according to Aldi, Coles and Woolworths, A2 Milk Co decided to hike the price up last week, so now a 2L full cream is $4.99 at Aldi, $5.50 at Woolworths and $6 at Coles.
Ummm, A2 Greed !.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $5.50.

xign123

xign123Sydney, NSW

Pretty good

This milk is solid I buy it from woolies on the regular I recommend it to all milk connoisseurs. It's pretty cheap, at a good price of $2.90 at woolies. Very good, not poisoned! Thank you productreview for giving me a platform to voice my opinion, it means a lot.

Purchased in June 2019 at ashfield woolies for $2.90.

1 year olds digestive problems gone

A2 milk cured my son's digestive problems with normal cows milk & formulas.He's now sleeping all night with no more tummy pain ,gas, reflux or arching his back in pain.The only thing is I can find the whole A2 version anywhere in Fife Scotland so he's on semi-skimmed & I can't bring myself to put him back on normal whole cows milk as it causes him so much stomach pain & becomes sleep deprived & irritable. He's not overweight so I worry he'll loose weight please stock more A2 whole across Scotland so more little ones can get the nutrients they need

A2 home made ice cream.

A2 milk has allowed me to again enjoy dairy which I avoided for over 15 years because it aggravated my colitis (an auto immune disorder). The colitis preceded and contribute s to a related arthritis ( I go through periods of crippling arthritic flares in my ankle). I make ice cream with A2 and here is the recipe. 5 cups of A2 whole milk, 3 eggs, one tablespoon of vanilla, a pinch of salt and one pint of regular dairy heavy whipping cream (there is no protein in heavy cream making it harmless and I can't find A2 cream or half and half). I can once again have ice cream on my corn flakes for breakfast.

DollySouth East Queensland, QLD

This really is perfect and I can’t live without it.

For many years I have been troubled with severe digestive issues and stayed away from milk. I took one last chance and tried A2, It’s the best thing I could ever have done, I am now looking for a homemade A2 recipe for ice cream and I’ll be ecstatic. Thank you .

CaroS

CaroSBrisbane

I can finally have milk again!!

Great taste, great product and no digestive issues after drinking this milk. So happy there is a way to get my dairy without pain. However, ensure you get the A2 brand, some others make claims of their milk containing A2 when it also contains A1.

Goose G

Goose GBrisbane

Only worth it if you have digestive problems with regular milk

I gave a bottle of A2 milk a try and honestly didn’t notice any difference. Felt the exact same.

With regular milk I don’t get bloated, nor am I lactose intolerant so this may play a part.
If you don’t have problems with regular milk I wouldn’t waste the extra money buying A2.

Only milk I buy

I changed to A2 milk as I remember as a child how we thrived on fresh Jersey milk growing up. No more upset tummy since changing from regular A1 milk to A2. A nourishing milk, tasty fresh experience.

Lin

LinSydney

The BEST milk and cream I've ever had!!!!

SOOO delicious - my 12 yr old can taste the difference and will ONLY drink A2. I am lactose intolerant but can drink A2 with no problems. The A2 cream is just divine and its the only cream i can eat without feeling sick afterwards.
I wish more supermarkets would stock it...its hard to find unfortunately.

Jellybean

JellybeanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best tasting milk

I drink this milk because it tastes so much better than regular milk. I would describe it as a clean and pure taste. Regular milk leaves an unpleasant aftertaste in my mouth that is somewhat sour and stale but i do not get this from A2 milk.

Lordspinalot

LordspinalotCronulla

Love A2

I stopped drinking milk because i felt bloated and tired afterwards
Now i drink A2m and i feel alive and not bloated and im also feel good
Such a difference
Will only drink A2 milk now

happymum2

happymum2Sydney, NSW

A2 FORMULA AND MILK - 5 STARS

My whole family drink A2 milk now since being recommended by a fellow colleague friend. I could never drink a glass of milk without feeling off and having to run to the bathroom. I can finally enjoy a2 milk and glasses of it and still feeling great, I've also read about so many health benefits including making one smarter. My kids are drinking it now and my toddler takes the one and only a2 platinum. You pay a little more than the normal milk but who cares, support our industry A2 and farmers (aussie and NZ). I cannot recommend this milk highly enough.

Foul milk!

Shez

ShezMain Beach

A2 Milk I wish I'd tried this earlier

Dairy Farmers 'naturally contains A2'claim is so very deceptive.

I always buy a2 milk because I have stomach cramps with normal milk. Saw the Dairy Farmers brand claiming it was A2 at Coles and decided to try it since it was a bit cheaper. Did not feel well at all after drinking some of that milk. It is only then I realised that the Dairy Farmers milk marketed as A2 milk was only just normal milk. So angry. Will not make that mistake again. There is only one a2 milk and that is the a2 brand.

Couldn't speak anymore highly of this milk. I'm lactose intolerant and for some reason can drink this milk no worries, so much better then the over processed lactose free crap

Kingsway

KingswayCronulla

A great Milk

As a person who grew up in the era when milk was delivered to you by the local farmer direct from his herd getting milk that can duplicate that taste today is difficult.

But I have to say A2 Full Cream Milk comes very close.

I am not into all the Hype that surrounds A2 milk, because I believe all milk in there own way are beneficial to good health.

But if you want a good tasting milk that can be got almost anywhere and are prepared to pay a little more then you cannot go past A2 full cream milk.