Liddells Lactose Free Full Cream

Liddells Lactose Free Full Cream

4.5

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

The plastic opener loop breaks off sometimes

Excellent local product, good taste and quality. Have been having this for many years since my doctor suggested it for my lactose intolerance. Only issue is the opener, the plastic loop breaks off without opening the foil seal. Otherwise all good :-)

Spilt milk

Spilt milkMid North Coast, NSW

Poor pouring carton

Love your skim milk but you changed the design of the screw caps and the new style is very unsatisfactory regularly leading to spills.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets.

Diane M.

Diane M.South East Queensland, QLD

It leaves a nice after taste not like most of the other brands

It's the better brand of Lactose skin long life milk but you dont have mark downs like all the competitive brands do I would like to see your brand lower their price from time to time as I buy up to 16 cartons a fortnight

Bullie

BulliePeel, WA

Frustrating to open

Hello Liddell, your Low Fat L/Free milk product (100%Aussie) is the best BUT your cartons are the worse to open and pour into a cup etc, I have tried the Coles brand L/free (99% Aussie) is cheaper $$ but not as nice BUT the carton is the best to open & pour, shame we cant learn from each other, we also use your other products and very happy but as we use 24 carton a week it is getting hard to not purchase the easier carton to use as very Frustrating & messy at times. Well done on the 100% Aussie you have my vote. Best Regards

Walker

Walker

"Great Product Bad Packaging"

We have the same problem now opening the low fat milk. The plastic pull opens but the silver under it doesn't come up with the pull. We've even had small pieces going into the milk so I'm sorry we can't have it now because of the children drinking it.

ChloSoutheast, SA

The best!

I've been lactose intolerant since i was 12. Went without milk till i a few years ago after finding this milk.

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, bad packaging

The milk itself is a great product, and I've been drinking it for years. Then suddenly they changed the packaging, probably to save a few cents. Instead of an easy-to-open top that opens in one motion, they now have a small top that's hard to grip and then another ring pull under the top that sporadically breaks off without opening. Plus the new aperture is now designed to prohibit the flow of milk and splatter it around your kitchen bench top & floor. Going back to Zymil now.

I Love Liddles products

However I find the new design of the lid on the cartons very annoying. The ring pull breaks off so then I have to use something sharp to open the carton. Plus when unscrewing the top it is not as user friendly as the older design it can be hard to unscrew.
Please go back to the other top.

Mina E

Mina EAU

I can’t live without

I love liddels lactoce free milk advise you try it. I f you have allergic to milk you can make cappuccino with lactose free full cream test is the best.

Find out how Liddells Lactose Free Full Cream compares to other Milk

Tastes like milk but is good tha it is lactose free some no more stmach upsets.

Two complaints about the packaging- 1. For old arthritic hands the cap is often almost impossible to unscrew.
2. From the top and the cap side of the carton there is no distinction between low fat and full cream - why not use a different colour intensity for one of them?

John Craven

John CravenAU

New top bad old idea

My observations as well Jim re the new top. Note the ones that have been reviewed are blue and the new ones white. I find that if the ring pull is hard to open it often leads to the seal between the carton and plastic top separating and thus not sealing again properly. Have been using liddells products for some time and found them to be of high quality and ideal for easy storage. Please return to the old seal Mr or Mrs liddell. This request goes for your other products as well.

Nothing wrong with product

Why dont you fix the packaging to open without spilling it all over . Stupid ring pull . Its either easy as or stubborn as hell. Feel sorry for those with artritus . They would have to use a tool of some description.

Penny Nolan

Penny NolanSydney

Perfect

This product is so good. Useful for cooking and drinking. I use it all the time. So good to have milk that is tummy friendly. Tastes just the same ss regular milk.

CLAUDIO

CLAUDIOPERTH

This is best milk yummy :)))

I cant drink normal milk Liddells has helped me a lot i love all your products and even if i could drink normal milk i would still drink Liddells so creamy and refreshing and yummy and i feel really good and healthy after drinking and eating Liddells products. Thank you again Liddells :))).

Julie_L

Julie_LSydney Surrounds, NSW

The yummiest milk ever!

I discovered Liddells when trying the lactose-free part of a Low FODMAP diet. As it turns out, I can take lactose with no problems, so I don't actually need lactose-free milk. However, ever since trying it I've stuck to having Liddells because it's just so yummy. The full cream milk is just the most delicious milk ever, and it makes my hot drinks taste nicer too.

Lynne Mann

Lynne MannGracemere Queensland

Best Milk for Lactose Intollerent People Lactose Free 100 Percent Full Cream Milk

I have never felt so good after finding this wonderful nourishing milk on the Supermarket shelves I tried it hmmm! thought I felt better, I slept better. I have a digestive problem I would not drink milk as a child or even as an adult then I saw this milk and I thought give it a try and i make 2 smoothies with it each day for my Hubby and myself for our lunch through our hot summer. Yummy! Thankyou for this delicious Milk i am so grateful and feel very blessed now.

Barbara cullen

Barbara cullen

Lactose free milk

A reasonably priced product but I did not like the taste in either tea or coffee. As. This is the main way I drink milk I will not continue to purchase lactose free milk.

Angie

AngieSydney

Liddels Products in general

I can not tell you how much I enjoy all the products and I do not feel sick as I did with other dairy products. Normally I buy it at Woolworths but I just bought it at costco and it was cheaper than when I buy it on sale elsewhere.
Great tasting
A little expensive, I would like to see sliced cheese.

mommymadinah

mommymadinahAU

so Happy!!!

After all this year and being sick of drinking soy milk and also getting my cholesterol level higher than normal one because of soy content.. I finally be able to drink Milk.. like an actual milk taste.. I know it is a bit different with normal milk but im just so happy that I am finally being able to eat cereal with milk in the morning..making hot choco or cappucino.. it is a bit more costly than other normal but it doesnt really matter. I tried aldi brand Farmdale and its just the same taste.. but not all aldi have'em. So just stick to this brand
its milky taste