2a2 Milk Full Cream Lactose Free

a2 Milk Full Cream Lactose Free

2a2 Milk Full Cream Lactose Free
4.9

100% · 170%
Brand Manager for a2 Milk? Claim your listing.

Kendall B.
Kendall B.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Tummy friendly

I've had problems digesting dairy since Covid and my MRNA. I can actually drink this without getting a stomach ache. Makes me happy, because almond milk is high in oxalates and really isn't a decent milk substitute. Worth noting I had no luck with other lactose free milks (containing A1 protein). Show details ·  1
by.Daisy.Dots
by.Daisy.Dots10 posts

This is great. Loved it!

Great for the sensitive tummies in my family. Thankyou A2 Show reply
Nas
NasSydney, NSW

So creamy and velvety

My stomach doesn’t allow for normal milk though I love the taste. I’ve tried other lactose free milks but they generally have an after taste leaving me to resort to almond milk for lattes and smoothies. After trying the A2 lactose free milk I was actually shocked how delicious it tasted with no lingering after taste. It’s creamy, velvety and taste like a subtle hint of vanilla. Or as I like to call it vanilla ice cream milk. Show details ·  1
Vincy
VincySydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Creamy and naturally sweet taste

I’ve had other lactose free milk but this was different. The texture is creamy and the milk tastes sweet already, but not overly sweet that one would think it’s unhealthy milk. The creaminess did have me second guessing whether it’s actually lactose free or not because I’ve never come across a non dairy milk like this. The company sent over 2x 1L bottles and my family didn’t know this, so within a day of finishing 1.5L of that 2L (we drink a lot of milk..) my family themselves went out to buy more. The standard we usually buy is the Woolworths brand or any other that is on special, so going out of their way to buy this particular means something. Show details ·  1
Grant D
Grant D
  Fair Incentive

One of the milks on the market

I think it's amazing because it has a real milky taste just like the A2 full cream milk with the added bonus of being lactose free. Show details ·  1
Wesley Fang
Wesley Fang

Perfect

Rich in flavor and also lactose free which had better tolerance for someone who has allergies in dairy Show reply
Clare Honey
Clare HoneyHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Creamy & Gentle on the Tummy!

I love the flavour of the A2 Lactose Free Full Cream Milk! It tastes creamy & doesn't upset my tummy after coffee or the kids tummy after cereal for breakky! Show details ·  1
yellowshoes55
yellowshoes55South East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Lactose free is perfect for me. My tummy is so much better

I switched to lactose free products several years ago as no lactose helps my tummy & I don’t get bloating & the runs when I drink lactose free milk. It also helps my husband & daughter as the A1 protein from the Friesia cow clogs their lungs & throat. This does not happen when they drink A2 milk from the Jersey cow. Show details ·  1
Eden
EdenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They finally agree!

We have tried a number of lactose free milk brands over the years and were keen to try the A2 Lactose Free milk when it was introduced a little while ago. For the first time we have found a brand our lactose free family members agree on. It doesn't leave an aftertaste which is great. I like the red lid too as it's easier for the kids to differentiate their milk from their father's regular A2. Show details ·  1
Dorothy
Dorothy
  Fair Incentive

Nice tasting lactose free milk

a2 lactose free full cream milk taste as good as other brands, i have always had stomach issues after drinking milk but with a2 lactose free milk, I had no stomach issues. I highly recommend giving a2 lactose free milk a go and you will feel the difference Show reply
Linda
LindaSydney, NSW2 posts

Easy to drink, easy to digest

Creamy, smooth and luscious. a2 Full Cream Lactose-Free has slightly sweet taste due to being lactose-free but not overly sweet.

I would describe the milk as having a somewhat vanilla taste to it too, which is quite nice.

There were no issues with digestion. It feels very comfortable drinking. My gut loves it!

You can taste the a2 quality in every sip. It’s a pleasure to drink even just on it’s own! Show details ·  1

Jen.c.
Jen.c.Sydney, NSW

So good

In my opinion A2 lactose free milk is the best one on the market
I’ve tried numerous ones and found that this not only tastes soo much better than others but I don’t feel bloated or sick after drinking
It’s perfect for my morning coffee
Cannot recommend strongley enough how good it is Show details ·  1
Jamie-lee
Jamie-leeSouth Australia

The best lactose free milk

I have always loved A2 milk, but I had to stop drinking it when due to illness I became lactose intolerant. Was so happy when this product finally became available. I use to always say, if they did a lactose free A2 milk it would be the easiest to digest dairy milk ever! Now they do make it :) It taste great, and unlike other lactose free milk, it isn't overly sweet. Which makes it so much better when using it for savoury reasons. Will definitely be sticking with this milk from now on! Show reply
angie
angieSydney, NSW17 posts

A1 lactose free milk

a2 lactose free milk has high quality milk, I found they tasted better than other brands, a2 lactose free milk are creamy and a hint of sweetness in them, My children and I love them, it is a good substitute milk for people who are lactose intolerant. Show details ·  1
Julie
JulieSydney, NSW

So easy to digest

I am a1 protein introllerant and usually get the regular a2 milk, however I have tried the lactose free one from a2 and omg it’s so easy to digest!
Even easier than a2 alone and I’m not even lactose introllerant! Show details ·  1