Ab Circle Pro

Ab Circle Pro

Listing monitored by TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

Negatively Changed My Life

Purchased in .

• Incentivised Review No
TVSN (TV Shopping Network)
Paul C.TVSN (TV Shopping Network)Send a private message

Life long permanent back damage

This product was great at helping me loose the weight until it threw out my back. Early 30yr olds should not have chronic back pain. My Dr told me after injuring myself on this device that our bodies are not ment to move like this in repetition. Here i am 7yrs later after so many different therapies I now have bone spurs from the past damaged discs. Do not recommend at all!

Purchased in for $225.

• Incentivised Review No

great idea

Ab-circle is a great workout which can be used at any time of the day. I was using mine twice a day and could feel and see the difference the workout was making. Unfortunately for me I have worn out 4 and have had bearing and rolls replaced many times on all. It would be wonderful if it would last longer - saving on the replacements all the time.
Annie :)

Super machinery

I got the ab circle pro for Christmas and was terermined to become "fit". I worked on it for 5 solid days, cut out the crap in my diet and lost 6 pounds in 5 days! I thought the scales were broken! I used 2 more scales and it was true. I caught myself in the mirror and noticed a huge difference, friends and family all saw a difference. Had I carried on I would have achieved my goal. Don't over use it! Use it in 3 min bursts with 5 min intervals at the most, the wheels will wear down and break because of friction.
It's a great machine I will purchase again. Get one and cut out the crap in your diet, use it 3-2 times a day and in a week you will see results.

Find out how Ab Circle Pro compares to other Weight Training Products

Only works on skinny people!

I was slightly overweight at 65kg, 5.5ft tall. Started my 6 min workout, 7 days a week AND ate healthy. A week later and I am extremely impressed with the results! I'm seeing all these bad reviews and think its clear that those people are fat, eat like crap and expect to lose 20kg after a few weeks. You can't lose weight when you spend more time eating than you do working out!

product recall

Should be recalled back for safety issue! I watched the video and followed the instructions, 5 minutes into work out I flew off, bruised my knee and sprang my rest! Luckily I landed on carpet and I weight 63kg 154cm....

Great!

I love it, it is so fun and you don't even know that you are losing weight and it is fun you are a little sore the next day but great!

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Lizzie
LizzieSydney

Great!

It works. Just in 1 week I noticed the difference. Hey girls who want to lose weight, go for this. It is also fun as you see your [word removed] swing. Lost a lot of weight in a month and muscle developed. I had to get off it. I am back to it again.

Daphne
DaphneSan Antonio, TX

Love It!

Ts
TsBairnsdale

Works but takes time

It took me almost 3 weeks to see some better results but it happend.
The muscles do tone up and even lost some fat too, I felt toned in most places on my body, this was when I was 75 kg at 6 foot, my arms toned from doing push ups on the ab circle and butt did too.
This in my own opinion is not the best machine I've ever used before but it does ok and works well enough.
I could not say this is a gimmick product, but price wise was a bit high but lucky they can be purchased second hand and cheap now.

r2w
r2wdfghn

absolute rubbish, do not belive the hype

please do not follow the hype and buy one of these things ... I have never reviewed or commented online about anything. Such was my disgust with this product that i felt it necessary. At first i thought i was doing it wrong or something so i gave it a good try. There is no friction or anything, it will not target or work your abs no matter how hard you try. however it will probably hurt you knees a bit and certainly damage your back. you would think people would be on to them now but no the adds still run and its still in stores unbelievable ... Please do not buy.

KarenLouise
KarenLouiseBeechworth

Just got one.

I have just got an a circle pro secondhand from a friend who bought it secondhand so no idea how old it is. She used it for about 2 years and her 6' teenage son without any issues. She said it worked well if you were consistent. Everything on the machine seems to be working well. I have bad knees so I will try using face washers there. First couple of times my neck was sore but getting the correct position has helped machine. So far so good!

Anastasia
AnastasiaGladstone

Works well

I try to get on my Ab Circle Pro once every day although admittedly I forget often, but when I do regularly I notice suttle results.
I feel more energetic and I look toned (not skinnier though) but that may be more because I cannot stick to it for longer that a fortnight.

Karly
Karlysydney

Returned it the next day

My knees only lasted a few minutes very uncomfortable and no good if you have boney knees. The the middle connection piece was missing. The red plastic is so soft that when I lent on it is concaved. So happy I got my money back! There is also a finger amputation risk so if you have small children then you will have to hide it away.

Doesnt work

I have had an ab circle pro for a couple of months now. I use it every afternoon and it hasnt worked a single bit. It is the most money wasting thing i have ever had. Seriously. If i was you and you want to buy one. Dont do it..... You will just be wasting your money.