5Ab Rocket Twister

2.4

29%14%57%

pcblues
pcblues

Don't buy it for its advertised values!

It keeps my back loose by the way it lets me move with the resistance of pool water. But I can watch videos at the same time. Perfect. Words words words to make up 30 words. Wonderful. Show details
Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Assembled wrong, doesn't support back or neck as claimed useless

Useless, doesn't do what advertised, no support on back, put together wrong when i got it had to oull apart dont waste your money! Wish i had of read reviews first Show details
Quantum of Solace
Quantum of SolaceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC34 posts

Gimmick. Poor product that claims more than it delivers

AB Rocket Twister, not a copy.

The best excercise you get is in the assembly.

Essentially a sit up device that makes it easy by having the springs do the work.

Gravity for reclining, springs for getting up again.

Little difference between the 3 spring tensions.

Seat twisting has no resistance and is useless as part of an excercise program.

Seat is not locked in so tends to fall off when carrying the device. Locking pin also falls out.

Next best excercise is when you throw it out.

AB Rocket Twister, not a copy.

From my engineering background it doesn't work.

MolliWimmera, VIC11 posts

Let down

I recently bought this item thinking how fabulous it would be, 3 lots of resistance bands, tried each level of resistance and the black being the most resistance was no better than the other two, I found the resistance non existent in the whole three and all assembly was correct

Gc
Gc

Poor quality

I was following the Dvd and in the middle of My work out my ab twister broke on the spring plastic roller extremely disappointed and will be taking this further

DirkSydney7 posts

Arlec
ArlecAU9 posts

Good workout and starting to see results

Bought the Ab Seat rocket twister similar to the as-seen-on tv product. No problems with the qualtiy and the seat is very padded so it's very comfortable.

In terms of results I have seen an increase in definition around the abs. Slowly I have been able to increase up to the top resistance level. A great alternative to regular sit-ups and without having to be on the ground and hurt your tailbone.

Definitely a very useful and versatile machine for the price.
price, results
 Show reply

Ruth D
Ruth D

I have purchased 2 of these ab rocket twisters. The first one is great, and the second one came with a missing gasket that holds the swiveling seat in to the base of the chair....the seat falls out when I move the chair etc.....and the back of the chair does not come up to its original place like the first ab rocket twister I purchased....how do I return this item? It is so heavy to send back....who do I call.....I purchased it online....it is unclear who will send me a replacement?

Leah Shields
Leah Shields

Is there a weight limit as I weigh 92 kilos?

Ivez
Ivez

I guess I might have bought a counterfeit ab rocket twister online. How can I identify if it is fake? Coz when I received the package and tried to use it, I was very disappointed and they won't let me return the product.

Dirk

If you didn't buy it from the TV Shop and/or if they wont let you return it within the trial period (if there was one) then it's probably fake.

Regards,