Ab Rocket Twister

Ab Rocket Twister

Quantum of Solace

Quantum of SolaceMelbourne

Gimmick. Poor product that claims more than it delivers.

AB Rocket Twister, not a copy.
The best excercise you get is in the assembly.
Essentially a sit up device that makes it easy by having the springs do the work.
Gravity for reclining, springs for getting up again.
Little difference between the 3 spring tensions.
Seat twisting has no resistance and is useless as part of an excercise program.
Seat is not locked in so tends to fall off when carrying the device. Locking pin also falls out.
Next best excercise is when you throw it out.
AB Rocket Twister, not a copy.
From my engineering background it doesn't work.

MolliHorsham

Let down

I recently bought this item thinking how fabulous it would be, 3 lots of resistance bands, tried each level of resistance and the black being the most resistance was no better than the other two, I found the resistance non existent in the whole three and all assembly was correct

Poor quality

I was following the Dvd and in the middle of My work out my ab twister broke on the spring plastic roller extremely disappointed and will be taking this further

DirkSydney

Not a useless piece of rubbish after all -

Arlec

ArlecAU

Good workout and starting to see results

Bought the Ab Seat rocket twister similar to the as-seen-on tv product. No problems with the qualtiy and the seat is very padded so it's very comfortable.

In terms of results I have seen an increase in definition around the abs. Slowly I have been able to increase up to the top resistance level. A great alternative to regular sit-ups and without having to be on the ground and hurt your tailbone.

Definitely a very useful and versatile machine for the price.
price, results

Ray
Ray

Arlec, that's because you've an original item and I assume you haven't bought from eBay ! These stuffs on eBay are all dodgy non-genuine items Good luck !

Ruth D

Ruth Dasked

I have purchased 2 of these ab rocket twisters. The first one is great, and the second one came with a missing gasket that holds the swiveling seat in to the base of the chair....the seat falls out when I move the chair etc.....and the back of the chair does not come up to its original place like the first ab rocket twister I purchased....how do I return this item? It is so heavy to send back....who do I call.....I purchased it online....it is unclear who will send me a replacement?

Molli

I also purchased my ab rocker online but because it was not through an eBay seller which I did not realize at the time I could not do anything through eBay regarding getting my money back or a replacement.
If you bought yours through a eBay seller, you can contact the seller first, as that's what they like you to do to resolve the problem.
Where it says , contact seller, leave feedback, buy another ect, you can explain you are not at all happy with your product and would like your money back or a replacement, whatever is your decision.
As the item is too heavy to send back, you can discuss this with the items seller and tell them you don't feel that it is your responsibility to incur a cost or full cost to send this item back when the seller has sent a faulty or not as described item.
If the seller accepts your request, sometimes they will ask for a photo as proof of a noticeable fault, but if it does not work as described, you can ask for your money back and the seller may or may not go half in the return postage or take full responsibility of the postage.
If the seller is a eBay seller and refuses your requests, you can go to your eBay appt for buying and open it and click on ( Help and Support) at the bottom of that page, follow through on the page until you reach ( Contact Us) I was then advised from eBay help and support what action was needed to get your money back or your replacement which ever is applicable to you.
As long as you have the PayPal transaction details and it is a eBay seller eBay will help you resolve this matter to the end.
Good luck. Molli

Leah Shields

Leah Shieldsasked

Is there a weight limit as I weigh 92 kilos?

Dirk

Don't know; if you're overweight it might not be suitable 'cause the seat (in fact the whole device) isn't big. Perhaps get a cheapie/fake from ebay; saw one for $20.00 + $9.95 postage just to see if you want to invest in the real thing and who knows; maybe a cheapie from eBay will work just as well as a genuine?

Ivez

Ivezasked

I guess I might have bought a counterfeit ab rocket twister online. How can I identify if it is fake? Coz when I received the package and tried to use it, I was very disappointed and they won't let me return the product.

Dirk

If you didn't buy it from the TV Shop and/or if they wont let you return it within the trial period (if there was one) then it's probably fake.

Regards,