AEG 2.85HP 50L V-Twin Air Compressor AC3050V

AEG 2.85HP 50L V-Twin Air Compressor AC3050V

MPN: AC3050V
5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Air Compressors in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AEG Power Tools

1 review

Good quality and Perfomance

This is my 3rd compressor and to replace an old work shop and a cheap portable at the same time. Went for the direct drive over the belt driven as it performs better and wanted an "oil type" compressor head for durability. I was surprised at how quiet it was compared to my older ones and at 245L/M ample delivery for my air tools and applications. Liked how it was balanced on the big wheels for occasional portability. Cheaper and performed better than belt driven version.

Would recommend this model to home handy person through to Tradie and small worshop

Jaredasked

My compressor keeps cutting out why would this be

TECHCHECK

Hi Jared....a compressor will cut out when it reaches its pressure limit in the tank usually round 120 to 145 psi and then cut back on after you've used some air to maintain tank pressure. Is this what you mean?

No my compressor just keeps cutting out before it gets to 100