AEG ACS58LI401

AEG ACS58LI401

MPN: ACS58LI401

See the Best Battery Chainsaws in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JayT

JayTCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome little chainsaw

This little battery powered chainsaw is truly awesome. It has as much power as my petrol chainsaws but with a smaller bar. When I first got it, I assumed it would just be used for small jobs around the house, but now I'm finding that I rarely fire up the big saws unless I really need the extra length. I cannot recommend this highly enough.

Purchased in October 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

GaryCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Surprised by the power and battery life

Liked the idea of a Battery powered chainsaw as we have alot of horses and people riding. The noise consideration was a nice to have. However my concerns over power and battery life where totally unfounded. Filled a trailer of firewood from downed tree branches on half a charge. So much quicker not having to start the saw each time and worry about mixing fuel etc. Just pull the trigger and go. at the time considered purchasing the unit with two batteries, One battery has more than enough charge to do the job. Plus with a 1 hour charge time, by the time I had emptied the trailer and got a drink, it was ready to go again.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Pete B.

Pete B.asked

When sharpening the 58v version - what size file and what angle do I use.

Clive M.

Clive M.asked

What is the file size for 58v 16inch aeg chainsaw. 5/32 seems to big.

GaryC

Sorry I use an electric chain sharpener

Nugget

Nuggetasked

Just purchased an AEG 18V Chainsaw to take camping. Could you tell me what size round file I would need for sharpening the chain. Also I have read that Canola oil can be used on the chain as it is more environmentally friendly, would you agree or recommend what you would use? Thanks in advance

Jim P.
Jim P.

I have trialed rice bran oil haven't got around to trying Canola. Does work but due to low viscosity it gets spayed around more and reservoir goes empty much much quicker.

Get an answer from our members and AEG Power Tools representatives