AGR Machinery

AGR Machinery

See the Best Home & Garden Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bails H.

Bails H.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst service ever

Bought a log splitter from Edisons online a couple of days ago i can't get them respond to any emails, messages or on their facebook page - DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE

Alex  L

Alex LMelbourne

Keep well away from this company

Bought a Rossi welder 280 amp MIG - Arc, MIG worked first time used then tried to use it 6 months later not working
not arcing and no current display reading, sent emails to enquire about how go about repairing but no response.
How is this company still in business, wish I had read these reviews before purchasing won't happen again.
Should have spent a little bit extra instead of purchasing an inferior Chinese garbage that this company sells.

The Race for the Bottom.

headsydney

AGR are now Edisons

Beware A.G.R are now eddison's and they aint much better read the reveiws. A leopard dosn't change its spots.
You have to go trough hoops to get ant sense out of them if a problem with the goods.
They want all the responsibilities of return even after photos&videos are sent showing the problem ,just a stall tactic

Just read some reveiws on whirlpool on A. G. R

Gonzo

GonzoNaracoorte

Extremely poor customer service

I recently bought a BaumAg 82cc chainsaw from Edisons. After performing well on its first outing it has now failed completely. I've been using chainsaws for decades and know a bit about them. After changing spark plugs it is now apparent that the ignition coil has failed. This is where it gets maddening. I have sent a number of emails and just get the run around. There backup is appalling. I am certain this is a deliberate strategy. Once I get my saw running I will never go near this outfit again. They are a disgrace.

Real Crap/ Terrible service,

Do not buy from them any thing, They do not answer their telephone, keep you waiting and then cut off. They appear to buy cheap products, and quality is simply atrocious. Do not buy any thing from them

Jim

JimBrisbane

Chainsaw leaking fuel.

adam ward

adam wardSydney

Bought pressure washer today and it's such a disgusting scam

It's a joke, crap product crap service don't buy

Installed unit, not working told to send back at my cost to de install it and return by courier! Paypal only will return money after returning item!

Crap..would buy again and always read reviews before buying products

Had bought a treadmill from this company via eBay. Worked the first day and stopped working from the second. Never buying any items. Should have read the reviews. I sent an email which wasn't delivered and didn't bother for a refund but after reading all the reviews, I thought I should write too for awareness. The treadmill cost me around 240$. And used it only once.

Joy

Joysydney

when the product it was a leaf blowerpetrol put the product together pored petrol in pulled the chok

so i rang PayPal thats how i payed for the purchase could not get in touch with seller ring the number rings four times cuts out i mean while i received a email to send the item back which i have done i purchased the petrol blower on 16th Sept Iposted it whole product back to AGR on the 27th September which i have had to pay so AGR has the money for the leaf blowerplus the moiney i payed australia post bit rich when you live on an old age pension wish i would have read these responses on line i would never of fell for this sale

Defective Welding Machine

I bought 1 Rossi Welder Inverter 200Amp Welding Machine TIG ARC MMA DC WSM 200 last Nov.27,2016, I was able to use the machine for a while and last Sept.,2017 it suddenly stop. The fan is still working but the welding is not, I want to return the item and refund the money, can you please help how to do this?

Passa

PassaPenrith

Edisons / AGR Machinery / 3 phase / single phase / Generator is absolute garbage

I bought a generator from this mob and it does not deliver what they stated in the ebay advert. The circuit breaker trips under the lightest load and falls well below the advertised specifications. The carry/pull handle on the frame broke off due to crappy welding and the fuel tap on the tank leaked and snapped off when turning the tap off. Absolute junk and I would never recommend buying anything from them at all. I called the service centre for a replacement fuel tap and the overseas call centre was completely useless. The person I was speaking to could not even find the model number of their product. Keep Clear of these guys!

LeeBrisbane

Bad Customer Service

Edisons
Mills BrandsEdisons

We have sold over 500 of these units and have never had one explode. We simply need the unit returned for inspection. We will of course refund you for any faulty product as we stand behind our items.

Edisons
Mills BrandsEdisons

The item is outside of our 60 days return policy. We offer to cover return costs as a gesture of goodwill. Once the fault is confirmed, you will be refunded in full.

Lynne Gray

Lynne GraySouthwest, VIC

Disgusting customer service

This was working perfectly until tonight but when inspected I found this on the bottom of the tray. I think its the decompression valve lever on top of the rocker cover which has snapped .
Pictures enclosed.
This is a replacement generator which is only 6 months old and only used for 30 hours per week maximum.
Can you please replace the part asap as we have no other power supply.
Lynne Gray
Can you please give me your phone number so that I can find out what you are going to do?
THET WONT ANSWER ME OR GIVE A PHONE NUMBER

dissatified customer

dissatified customersydney

Total CRAP - Faulty chainsaw SX62 from Edisons EBay.

Total CRAP.

Bought a Black Series Generator from AGR Machinery AKA, Edisons AKA, Mills trading AKA who knows the generator will run but it will not power anything when I complained I was told to take a video of it not powering anything (Near PMSL) how do you do that, Any way it's of to Fair Trading had to give this mob 1 star because you can not give them - 0. Don't know who is more brain dead the clown for telling me to take the video or me for dealing with them. By the way don't ring any 81880900 numbers you will get a call centre somewhere in the Philippines and they are not real good on there English. Try calling (02) 86677842.

Mohit

MohitSydney

Absolutely crazy service and trash product

Bought a house that has a Macerator pump. The fitted pump broke down and the plumber replaced a pump bought from this mob. The thing broke down in 3 months and then got replaced and the new pump lasted 6 weeks. They will not send any technician in and they will not replace anything. $1,200 down the drain.

NEVER DEAL WITH THIS MOB. I am unsure how ACCC allows unscrupulous businesses like this to operate.

Perfect and best priced tools and equipment.

Being a tradie and just started up just over a year ago. I bought some tools off Edison's and they have been great.

Gina

Gina

Edisons? What a joke! Never ever again!

VanGogh

VanGoghasked

I mistakenly bought a Rossi 195es mig/arc welder from Edisons. Stick works but mig is dead as a dodo. No response as expected from Edisons support or whoever they really are so im going to have a go at fixing it myself. I suspect it may be the DPDT switch on front panel to switch between mig and stick but not sure. Can anyone point me in the right direction for fault finding please? Checked and dbl checked all connections terminals etc with covers off. surprised that it was all nice and tight. Mig wire feeds fine. Gas is heard at gun. Wire is .9mm and from Bunnings. Not flux core but copper coated. Thanks

Maz

Mazasked

My question is about drain master one 389$ and the other is 529$ whats the difference between them and any of them is auto feed?

head

Havn't got a clue i havnt ever purchased one sorry

Jock Southern

Jock Southernasked

Need tech support for 9in1 longreach garden multi pole tool MTX 900. Engine is seized and will not turn over. Received yesterday. Purchased from ARG Machinery through E-Bay. Phoned [name removed] 02 8188 0988 got no where.
Please advise contact details for technical support. Regards Paul Southern 14 Colley Street Nth Adelaide 5006. Ph 0417861597

Spear
Spear

Jock. And others having problems getting onto Edisons direct in Sydney.
Phone number is 02 8667 7842.
The other number 02 8188 0988 is its Philippine Call Centre.