AIA Australia Total and Permanent Disablement

AIA Australia Total and Permanent Disablement

Incompetent liars is the first thing that comes to mind.

One email address that is unmanaged known as the black hole. Constantly making excuses for delays they are responsible for. Take no responsibility for their delays. Terrible at recording information on calls. Constantly going around in circles, having to repeat myself constantly. No sensitivity to my mental health issues and have been lied to on several occasions. I get better service from centrelink

Absolutely useless company

I’ve been with them for years, recently they took money in advance out of my super for insurance payments for 1 whole year! Customer Service is hopeless and so are their advisers. I have an adviser and they can’t even fix the issues. Once I get my money returned I’m outskis. Do not waste your money with this company they are totally incapable.

Hi Sandra, We’re really sorry to hear this. Our team would love the opportunity to speak to you and find out more – we have sent you a private message on Product Review to get some more information. Warm Regards, The AIA Australia Team

TPD be dead before you get it

Provided 2000 pages of medical information, scans, blood test results, photos., three months ago. Have been told they are waiting on two doctors reports. I haven’t seen one of them in over three years.
There is no more information to get. In the mean time medical treatment is beyond my financial means.
I will never take out another policy with this company nor will I recommend it to anyone else.

Insurance claim madeYes

Cancelled Policy still attracts unauthorised debits

Canx my TPD cover only to discover AIA and their Advisers debut my accounts and then refuse to reverse the error. Been nearly a Month of excuses and approvals and escalations but still no refund! Don’t go near this outfit!!!

Insurance claim madeNo