ALDI Air Compressors
See the Best Air Compressors in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

1.7

Caught on fire!!!! Very dangerous!!!!

Worked fine for the first few months then caught on fire, nearly set my on fire, very dangerous piece of equipment! If you own one take it back before warranty is out, seems like a common issue

Jon Ginder
Jon GinderSydney, NSW

Mine caught fire

On first use, power in, this compressor sounded terrible and smoke belched from it, along with sparks and flame. I stopped using it and will return for a refund. Otherwise it would have been very handy, based on what was included.

Other Air Compressors

rodneyreevesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Noisy air compressor but does the job

Air Compressors

Find out how ALDI Air Compressors compares to other Air Compressors

John P.asked
Ferrex Vertical Air Compressor 50L

What is the dB level put out by this compressor?

rodneyreeves

Sorry. can't tell you off the top of my head and I can't find the owner manual to see if it's listed there. All I can say is that it is loud but not deafeningly so. But when I use it I wear the ear muffs that I use when I have to mower going.

John P.

I’m guessing it’s probably around 95dB, which is pretty loud. Most of the small compressors seem to be around here.
It would be nice to find a unit that is a bit quieter for a change.

SeanO
SeanO

Question re the pressure ... mine says it goes up to 10Bar - 145 psi can I reduce that to a lower pressure?

Jay S.
Jay S.asked
Ferrex 1100W Portable Air Compressor

Do the attachments include a presta valve adaptor?

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Air Compressors