Aldi Flat Pack Cabinets

Aldi Flat Pack Cabinets Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

Diane Byrnes

Diane Byrnesasked

How do you get the drawer slides to go back in, the little black ones with tiny roller balls

Tanya L.

Tanya L.asked

Instruction manual for sohl furniture industrial entertainment unit there was none in the box please help

Laila

Lailaasked

Where is this available??

theresa cai

theresa caiasked

hi, i bought this and broke one of the white parts holding the cabinet up, was wondering if i could order just that part? thanks

Mamabearasked

Before I try to assemble the 4 draw (3 for shoes, 1 thin one above for God knows what) shoe cabinet that I bought from Aldi on 20 July 2019, will it fit men’s size 10-11 shoes and women’s size 9.5-10? I don’t want to assemble it and then find out we can’t use it. I may as well return it now if it can’t fit our shoes into it.

Thanks in advance

ozzy
ozzy

No it definitely will not! I’m a size nine and nine of my shoes fit! Unless you’re a size 6 and under it’s useless!

Mamabear

Thank you, I did read the reviews last night, but was unsure if you could somehow make larger shoes fit by removing a section or not as I read in the instructions that it was possible to do that. I also read it’s best to attach it to a wall which we cannot do. I will tape the box back up and return it. Thank you in advance from my Husband as he was not looking forward to assembling it after reading the instructions and told me to return it and go to IKEA instead lol!
Thank you so much!!!

Jules T.

Jules T.asked

Lost the instruction manual, anyone have one please ?

BUGBUYER

Is it the shoe rack with 3 shelves and a small drawer at the top?? as shown at the top of the page?? LEE Bugbuyer

Ann H

Ann Hasked

I have no instructions for Beaumont multi purpose cupboard 61503. Can you be of help please?

Julie T

Julie Tasked

I have lost my instructions and a part that holds the middle shoe piece together for the three plus one small drawer shoe cabinet.
can you send me the instructions again as I can’t work out what piece is missing without completely dismantling it

BUGBUYER

All the three shelves are the same , using the same two plastic end pieces.... so, You should have three identical shelves... top piece, bottom piece & middle piece, along with the two end pieces.... = I shelf If You have lost an end piece [plastic] that holds the 3 pieces of wood in place, You won't be able to use that shelf.... Lee bugbuyer

BUGBUYER

I have put together many different ALDI shoe cabinets, bedside tables , clothes storage boxes and 4 drawer clothes cabinet. The 4 drawer clothes cabinet was the most difficult to put together but once assembled all these items look great. I would recommend any ALDI wooden house hold items. LEE Bugbuyer

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives