See the Best Upright Freezers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

Good freezer

it is economic and good size, very quite when running,does great job, it is not frost free but not build frost quick,ones a year requires frost cleaning, I am happy

Purchased in September 2019.

Jonathon M.South East Queensland, QLD

Best brand to buy

I can’t fault this freezer brand I’m 100 % happy use every day full of meats and food I have it 5 stars and worth good reviews all my friends brought the same one

Purchased in March 2020 at Drugscreen for $299.00.

Donna
DonnaMelbourne

Not the same as the picture on the box and in the catalogue!

The pictures of this freezer (on box and in catalogue) CLEARLY show it as being opened from the left. Hassle getting it from Aldi in the first place and then loads of hassle to get it into place I wanted it for. The damn door does NOT open from that way. The book says it can be changed but it CANNOT. Also got the fridge but will not be opening that. Now I have the hassle of returning them both. I'm a single Mum and had to get help getting these in hte first place; now I have to go through the whole hassle again - all for nothing! Aldi's 'best buys' are rubbish!! And Aldi are not bothered about their customers in the slightest!

Purchased in December 2020 at Bedshed VIC, Mornington for $299.00.

lasted longer than my last boyfriend ..

Bought this freezer in September 2010, it died today .. 15th June 2018. Totally surprised it lasted that long. Must have died yesterday - food was still frozen. This freezer lived in the laundry. Now the search starts for a new one .... Shame ALDI dont still make these freezers ... I was happy with it.

Date PurchasedSept 2010

Floki
FlokiGeelong

Perfect for fish

I bought this 80L upright freezer for the fish we catch. I store it in our garage, it is compact and has 6 draws which are large enough so put several packets of meat or sausages. I like that the draws are clear so you can see what you have in them. It is a 3.5 stars energy rating which was higher than all the others around and it was about $150 cheaper than anywhere else.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
singe
singemelbourne

Pointless purchase

Just bought one after being happy with its previous model. Tried to swap the door opening, as per advertisement, but the screws are so firmly machined in that I'm unable to remove them. Rang customer "service" who said oh, that's a shame. Nothing we can do about it. So I'm stuck which a freezer which can't open in the corner it fits in.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Lasted nearly 4 years. Had a 3 year guarantee. Paid $159-00 for it.

I purchased my Stirling 81L Upright Freezer Model No TF-10Q Product No 42930 on 5-9-1013. It stopped working on the 17-8-2017. It lasted nearly 4 years. It had a guarantee for 3 years. I paid $159.00 for it. I was happy with it for the years it worked. I would have liked it to last longer.

Date PurchasedSept 2013

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Margie
MargieSydney, NSW

I bought this model 7 years ago and still working well

So cheap and well worth the money, been very happy. It can ice up a bit, but just don't overpack. It has survived 3 house moves and replacing with a side by side due to complete kitchen reno. Lots of shelf space. Would highly recommend. Had no problems with it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2010
Maxi
Maxi

Piece of crap

Bought in Oct 2015 from Aldi for $172, died on 12th of Feb. Food all ruined, no wonder they are discontinued saw a freezer being bought back after I bought mine, was hoping I didn't get a lemon and as I am in my 70's going to be hard taking it back.

tina
tinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

STIRLING (ALDI) UPRIGHT FREEZER 183 L

I purchased a Stirling upright freezer 183 L on the 12th November 2015.
The freezer only lasted 18 days and died. I have made so many phone calls to the tempo service desk for repairs and also I have spoken to the electrician who services the area
It has been nearly two months waiting for repairs to be fixed and still waiting who knows which year they will service the item. Not only it died but the food was defrosting and lost some of the food in the process.

I will never buy electrical items from ALDI because I reckon they only sell faulty goods.
I have purchased other electrical items such as tools and food slicer which they don't work after a month or two as well.

Purchased in November 2015 for $299.00.

Lizzy P-CCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very HAPPY with freezer!

My old freezer was not de-frosting & I saw this advertised in the catalogue & purchased it a couple of years ago & it is brilliant! It fits into the space perfectly so I am very very happy! I am very happy with all the products I purchase & I would say that I am a fairly savvy purchaser! You go A.LD.I

Lizzy P-C

Extremely happy with freezer! Works like a charm and is ideal for household up to six people O.K.!

JAAMS44
JAAMS44Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For a budget priced freezer it is excellent.

Purchased the Stirling 165L freezer second hand via Ebay and its working perfectly. 6 pullout draws to hold all the goods. It operates quietly and unlike other reviews on product review I have yet to experience any over heating or extreme heat issues. I'm pretty sure there are better freezers on the market but for the price its hard to beat.
Slim tall budget unit and not overly bulky.

Roslyn
RoslynSydney, NSW

Sterling Upright Freezer - 81L - Aldi

Collin
CollinBrisbane

Great for price

We were initially worried it would be too hot based on previous but have found that with proper space at back and sides it is not too hot. When initially plugged in it was really hot which is likely due to it working hard to initially freeze.
3 year in home warranty is great as well
Seals perfectly after we adjusted it with the door attachment at bottom of fridge

Stirling (Aldi) 190 litres upright freezer

I bought one yesterday and it's the worst thing. Door seal is lose, it's noisy and produce lot of heat. Very poor quality product. I am very disappointed with Aldi - they shouldn't sell poor quality products. So far i found Aldi appliances are quite bad - you get what you pay for. Never ever again....
Nothing
Lose door seals, noisy, produce lot of heat