Alpine LC70-X902D

Alpine LC70-X902D

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best GPS Navigation Systems in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Alpine? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    Mohammed N.
    Mohammed N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Head unit of Alpine LC70X902D is amazing!

I love this alpine head unit. Got assembled in my Toyota land cruiser 70 series. I will definitely recommend this store for future purchases. Quality of this alpine product is very good.

Jim M.
    Jim M.asked

I get very poor radio reception outside of the metro area(Perth Nothern suburbs)
    Poor on AM, FM, and DAB.
    From initial installation in Bunbury my return trip to Perth was unable to get any reception most of the way, I was told the Landcruiser aerial Was a poor product so installed an aftermarket aerial recommended by ARB, no improvement lost reception above Yanchep turn off, a $3000 Unit in a new 79 series and I can’t get simple radio
    Do others have this issue, if so what is the solution
    Thanks for any assistance you may provide