1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Alpine? Claim your listing.

1 review
Mohammed N.
Mohammed N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Head unit of Alpine LC70X902D is amazing!

I love this alpine head unit. Got assembled in my Toyota land cruiser 70 series. I will definitely recommend this store for future purchases. Quality of this alpine product is very good.

Ferdi R.
Ferdi R.

Any reviews or feedback on the i905

Jim M.
Jim M.

I get very poor radio reception outside of the metro area(Perth Nothern suburbs)
Poor on AM, FM, and DAB.
From initial installation in Bunbury my return trip to Perth was unable to get any reception most of the way, I was told the Landcruiser aerial Was a poor product so installed an aftermarket aerial recommended by ARB, no improvement lost reception above Yanchep turn off, a $3000 Unit in a new 79 series and I can’t get simple radio
Do others have this issue, if so what is the solution
Thanks for any assistance you may provide

kaye
kaye

I have had the 902 installed in a new Landcruiser 2021 model paid $3500 and i can not use the navigation system it puts me in rivers other roads than the one I'm driving on very disappointed

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Alpine? Claim your listing.