Always Discreet Incontinence Pads

Always Discreet Incontinence Pads

4.3

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (57)
Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good product

I have tried these for a week, minimal odur so good control, no leakage. My bladder leakage is only light and i really like this product, will definately change to thid

Purchased in April 2021 for $4.80.

Sal

SalPerth, WA

Very reliable and comfortable

I tried the light leakage liners of this brand, and compared to other brands, I found them comfortable, easy to open wrapper and more than efficient at doing what they say on the packet. I will now continue to buy this product.

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $6.39.

Mom of 2

Mom of 2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My first time trying Always Discreet

I have leakage whenever I cough or laugh too hard. I've been using these for just over a week, unlike other incontinence pads I've used, these keep me protected all day.

Sanitary Napkins

Find out how Always Discreet Incontinence Pads compares to other Sanitary Napkins

Sandeep Kaur

Sandeep KaurSouth East Queensland, QLD

Feel Fresh All Day

I tried this pads couple of times. Its really good quality, will keep you fresh, nice smell for long period.I also loved the shape of this pad. Gives you more confidence.

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles for $4.80.

Causes IrritationNo

This product is amazing really good experience

I bought this product for the first time and its really good as compared to others i buy usually really loved it.Prevents from leakage for long hours and no side effects

Purchased in March 2021 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $8.00.

Merrycat

MerrycatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good piece of mind

These incontinence pads are a lovely alternative t others on the market. I experience leaking through light day to day activities, lifting things and sneezing and these pad were great at absorbing and I couldn't feel lit when wearing it. My worst leakage comes when I play sport but wearing this pads during sport wasn't ideal, something with wings may have worked better. While I generally enjoyed these pads I wish they were more environmentally friendly/made from more environmentally friendly products as I don't like to consider how much waste I am creating when I use these. I would use these again and would recommend them to others suffering LBL

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Peace of mind

Using this pad gave me freedom to laugh confidently with my friends, to drink without fear, to watch my favourite funny tv shows without the hassle of any mishaps. I used the overnight pads to ensure maximum protection. I was fully protected. They did not feel bulky. They had a slight perfumed smell which was not overpowering. Definitely buying again, peace of mind is affordable.

Great alternative to other leading brands

Tried these out as an alternative to my usual product. I experience light bl and found these perfect for every day wear. The packaging is minimal and great to have in my bag on the go.

Purchased at Woolworths Online store for $4.80.

Kasie

KasieMurray Region, NSW

Perfectly comfortable and absorbent with wonders of odourous control

This is such a great product making my life that much easier . These pads quickly absorbs any leakage making me feel comfortable and relaxed all day. I didn’t feel like I was even wearing one of these they are that comfy . I would recommend this product to anyone who are using incontinence pads. Definitely using this product forever from now on

Good product

I have mild stress incontinence and leak a small amount of urine whenever I laugh, cough or sneeze. This product is slightly thicker than a normal liner and also helps to neutralise some of the urine odour.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $8.00.

Holly

HollySouth East Queensland, QLD

A fantastic product to help with an every day issue!

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles for $8.00.

Causes IrritationNo

Very comfortable and super absorbing

This is such a great product making life so much simpler. These pads quickly absorbs any leakage making me comfortable all day. I didn’t even feel like I was wearing one of these. I would recommend this product to anyone who are using incontinence pads. Definitely using this product forever.

Highly absorbing and very comfortable

I’m very glad that I bought always discreet incontinence pads. I feel much drier & more comfortable then with another products purchased in the past from any other companies. I would recommend this product to anyone using. Definitely buying again

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $7.89.

Hayley

HayleyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Works wonders

Ive had bladder leakage since having my last child 5 years ago. At first I was using normal panty liners but I have found these to be more absorbent and comfortable. They are also more discreet and odourless. They save my underwear in times when leakage occurs, which for me can be sneezing, laughing, coughing. It certainly gives me more confidence.

Purchased in March 2021 at Priceline for $7.99.

Clarissfar

ClarissfarMurray Region, NSW

Comfortable and very discreet

I am in my late 40's and had a few leakage issues over the past few months, so gave these a go. I found them very comfortable and hard to detect. I was a bit nervous about using an incontinence pad, but these set my mind at ease. No odour, good stability and I was comfortable at all times.

Katie

KatiePerth, WA

Discreet, comfortable, and confident

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles for $8.00.

luxepearl

luxepearlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and Comfortable

Started using as experienced some incontinence after giving birth. Didn’t like using panty liners or pads so these were the perfect inbetween product. My only issue was they do not have wings to stay. That would be a welcome addition.

Makayla

MakaylaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good odorous control

Had excellent odour control. They did seem quite thick I don’t usually wear pads so this could be why I felt that way though. However, I also have never tried pads for bladder leakage before as mine is only minimal compared to others I believe.

Anne W.

Anne W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Always Discreet Maxi Night

I bought these for moderate leakage. Absorbency was good but I found them to be too long and bulky. Next time I would purchase a different shorter Always Discreet Product.

Purchased in February 2021.

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable and discreet

After struggling with slight bladder control issues for a number of years when playing sport and exercising, it's great to know there is a product on the market that is discreet, comfortable and assists with odour control.

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.00.