Always Discreet Incontinence Pads Plus

Always Discreet Incontinence Pads Plus

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (24)

Life saver! Had a great experience.

This pad worked as a life saver for me. It controlled the odour with a very pleasant fragrance which boosted my self confidence to a great extent. I am so happy with my purchase and had a great experience using it.

Purchased in April 2021 for $4.80.

Mara J.

Mara J.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect pad giving me my confidence back.

Post pregnancy I have had the misfortune of a poor pelvic floor which has led to bladder incontinence. The incontinence Pads plus has restored my confidence knowing that I can go out and about and wear them in public, they are also quite discreet and comfortable to wear. The only thing that I could complain about is that the packaging is very 'grandma' like with a strong scent of perfume but other than that I will continue wearing these.

Purchased in April 2021 at IGA for $8.87.

Mum setting up home

Mum setting up homeGippsland, VIC

Perfect for everything but Activewear

These pads definitely do the job very well. They are comfortable and work well with fitted briefs. The leak guard is amazing and surprisingly doesn't slip or move even though they don't have wings.
Only downside is that they are noticeable in tight Activewear so maybe go for the smaller ones for gym time.

Purchased in March 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $8.00.

Sanitary Napkins

Find out how Always Discreet Incontinence Pads Plus compares to other Sanitary Napkins

Kate

KateGippsland, VIC

Would be perfect with wings!

Great product. High quality materials feel comfortable and are highly absorbent. Great for light to moderate leakage. Only nitpick is that the pads don’t have wings and can move around a bit during activity. Would be perfect product for me if pads had wings.

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles for $4.80.

Kirsti West

Kirsti WestPerth, WA

Wow! Finally a perfect incontinence solution!

What they lacked in wings, these pads more than made up for in superior performance!
I loved the awesome elastic leak proof sides, and unlike ANY other pads on the market, they had a beautiful scent to mask odours!

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles for $4.80.

Betsy

BetsyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfortable pads

These provide excellent coverage. They are very large, but still comfortable. I like the elastic on the edges of the pad. They have saved me multiple times already (pregnant lady). I must admit though, that I hate the slight lavender smell of the pads.

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles for $8.00.

Robin F.

Robin F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Was offered incentive for this review from field agent app but never received any reimbursement

Bought this product as a mystery shopper through the Field Agent App but never received any reimbursement from the company so will be donating the product to a women's shelter instead.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths for $4.80.

Very happy

Comfortable to wear and gives me the confidence that I can now go out safely and with ease. This product has changed my confidence to high. I have tried a few products but these are now my go to brand.

Purchased in February 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $4.90.

Edna

EdnaPerth, WA

Felt so secure knowing no accidents

I really enjoyed the safety in knowledge of not having any accidents during moments like being caught out with no toilet near, or sneezing. During the time of reviewing this product I had the feeling of being supported.

Purchased in February 2021 for $5.99.

Kerrie

KerrieSydney, NSW

Great quality & security

Have used incontinence pads for many years for urgency and weak bladder. The long pads are very long which makes me feel very assured of no leaks. The adhesive is excellent with no bunching up and I like that they don’t feel bulky but have great absorbency. They are a little more expensive than other brands but I think it’s worth it. Will definitely keep using and recommend.

Purchased in January 2021 at Priceline for $5.99.

Sus

SusSydney, NSW

Total life saver

These pads are long with lots of coverage. They capture odor for freshness. Individually wrapped for portability. It’s a bit thicker than a period pad so can use for both.

Purchased in February 2021 for $4.80.

Causes IrritationNo

A decent find which is discreet

Have always used liners before and this was the first time using incontinence pads. I have only used liners in the past year on and off and I was pleasantly surprised and pleased when using these pads. They are long (LOOOOONG) and comfy which gave me the added security that it wasn't going to leak. This might not be for those who have sensitive noses though. As the pad has subtle floral fragrance which I did not mind but it not be for everybody.
Price point was a bit on the more expensive side so will be on the look out to repurchase when it goes on sale.
Will be putting this in my toiletry bag in the future.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Catalina

CatalinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Surprising find

I have been using pose liners since the birth of my first child & decided to give these a trial.

I must say that I was extremely impressed.
They do offer all day coverage & freshness.

It’s never enjoyable to have to wear pads but Always Discreet Incontinence pads plus made me feel like I was wearing nothing at all.

They have a brilliant fragrance & moisture drawing feature so you feel dry all day.
I also enjoyed how long they are so I was able rest easy knowing no accidents would occur.

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles for $4.80.

triedsomethingnew

triedsomethingnewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for weak bladder and can double as period pads

This was a great trial. The long pads were great for leaks and it was also useful for spotting during my period. It's a lot thinner than the period night pads so I actually prefer this to my regular day pads. I found this to be handy to have in my bag to carry around for leaks as well as period. Highly recommend this product.

Good everyday pad

After having two kids, these kept me dry through out the day. Very discreet and hardly noticed I was wearing. I think normal size would be better for me though.

Purchased in January 2021.

Coco

CocoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product

Great product for small amount of leakage. Nice and soft and very comfortable to wear.
Nice soft scent, but wont suit someone who doesn't like the smell.
Thin enough to wear everyday with confidence.

Purchased in January 2021 for $8.00.

Tiffany

Tiffany Sydney, NSW

Nice product

Small amount of leakage, the pads are quite thin and has been quite useful to use during the day. Very helpful for leakage, it does smell quite nice as well.

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths for $6.00.

Laurenl

LaurenlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Does the job, rooms for improvement

I experience bladder leakage on a near daily basis. The product is soft and comfortable but personally, I think the scent could be more subtle. The product does contain bladder leaks if they are not too much. In my honest opinion, there are other brands out there that do a better job in keeping your underwear dry.

Purchased in December 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $4.79.

dreamer27

dreamer27Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So comfy

Even though I have bought this before this is my second time using the pack but first time reviewing its comfy and works well for the tiny leaks I have during the day when I laugh or sneeze keeping my underwear dry if I use these i recommend this product

Purchased at Coles for $8.00.

Minnie_Leese

Minnie_Leese

Amazing product, well priced and lovely fragrance

I had used these now for over a week and I really like the feel of them. They are soft to touch and it doesnt even feel like I am wearing them. They have really helped with my bladder control with the subtle scented fragrance I dont feel embarrassed.