1.5

9% · 46422 · 87%
1.6
Rates and Fees
1.5
Brand Manager for Amazon? Claim your listing.

Adam P.
Adam P.

Ads on a paid service. Disgustingly greedy

You should be ashamed of yourselves. Adding ads to a paid service is beyond greedy. It’s either your platform isn’t good enough to compete and bring in enough profits or you just prefer selling out at the cost of your users.

You are sickening and an example of what’s wrong with the world. Profits above all else.

Max H.
Max H.

Cash grab and full of ads

Paid subscription just for them to invite ads into it, absolutely bloody useless and such a money grab. Would absolutely not recommend this service
Fred
Fred

Nauseous

I’d leave zero reviews if I could.
What’s the point of a streaming service if you have to watch ads? You may as well watch free to air tv. The ads themselves are vile
jeff
jeff16 posts

Poor quality videos

Always play outdated videos very poor content and now it has adds what a wast of money.
Jason C.
Jason C.

Pay and watch ads?

Awful. The app is slow to respond and now you have to pay to watch ads? Looking forward to watching Prime crash and burn.
Rates and Fees
Content Library
Connor
Connor2 posts

Very difficult to cancel

They make it obscenely hard to cancel. You are taken on a loop and there are hidden click throughs. I know they consult consumer psychologists to make it this difficult.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.2 posts

robbers

cancelled prime i can't even remember how long ago, on my bank this morning and find prime have taken money out for prescription so had to cancel again after getting nowhere on the phone
cameron.fing
cameron.fing

Rubbish subscription

Why the [Content Removed] am i watching ads on a paid subscription service? Unbelievable.
Lil
Lil2 posts

ads everywhere

have ads even though they're already charging you. horrible now
Toni M.
Toni M.5 posts

They are a joke

Use to be good but of course as any another platform they become money hungry too and now they wanna charge bit extra for no ads, what a joke . Cancel all of them maybe then they will wake up to themselves
Hugh M
Hugh MSydney, NSW

Ads on Prime Video two months into a yearly subscription - or pay more!

Hard to see this as anything other than deliberately deceptive and shady.
In May, I subscribed to a yearly Amazon Prime subscription, having previously paid month to month.
I logged in today, and there is a notice telling me that Prime Video now has ads - and to disable them, I need to pay them another 2.99 per month. Absolute jokers.
I have no issue with them hiking prices - that's their prerogative. But if I prepay for a year's service, trying to charge me more money after just two months is a real low move.
I'm seriously reviewing Amazon's place in my life - I might even give the old Kobo a crack over Kindle. And they get upset when people pirate their shows?
Content Library
Carol P.
Carol P.

Lack Of Subtitled Movies For Hearing Impaired

Many of their movies DO NOT HSVE SUBTITLES
I am hearing impaired and rely on them to watch a movie.
Disgusting and totally inaccessible for those with hearing problems.
Nearly ALL the other streaming sites use subtitles.
I also dislike the ads and the download speeds appear slower
LIFT YOUR GAME
Aaron
Aaron6 posts

Greedy

They now have ads even though they're already charging you. And expect you to pay more for ad free. These streaming services are getting too greedy
Paul Oliver
Paul OliverSydney Surrounds, NSW

Stream Amazon and pay and still get ads

I only have one star because I couldn't go lower. Making it's customers watch ads or pay more for ad free is just greed.
Jack M.
Jack M.3 posts

I don’t watch ads anywhere, that includes the movies!

Prime wants me to pay more for less ads. I immediately cancelled. Ive still got Stan and Netflix.