AMP Flexible Lifetime Protection

AMP Flexible Lifetime Protection

1.1

crowmountain

crowmountain

Can't afford the high premiums

Too easy to set up and didn't quite realize that the older you got the more prohibited the fees were. AMP would love you dead at a very early age

Mel

MelMelbourne

Trouble cancelling policy

Zork

Zork

Cancelled policy three months in!

They*** got my name wrong and there's no way to change it (you can only do a name change by proving you've actually changed your name)! So essentially I've been paying for 3 months of absolutely worthless premium!

Lucky I found out early. What a scam!

*** They == the AMP representative who put the application in for me. I did not even get a chance to review what he filled out, he only asked me to sign two pages and said he will fill in the rest.

Income Insurance

Find out how AMP Flexible Lifetime Protection compares to other Income Insurance

Also trying to make a claim...

I'm also having great difficulty getting AMP to send me the claim forms to lodge an application. They tell me they will be emailed, and when I inquire as to why they haven't been sent nobody knows who I am or why I'm calling, this has been going on for weeks....there seems to be a lot of stalling in order not to provide me with the insurance I pay for!

Think twice

trying to make a claim on TPD

After not working for 6 months after an illnes decided to look into claiming on my TPD policy which I've had for over 20 years. After numerous phone calls still can't find out what the requirements are or how to apply. Keep getting referrred to the website which says to call and discuss.

very expensive, unhelpful when wanting to claim, wouldn't post PDS when requested

disappointed59
    disappointed59
    Jack4343

Jack4343Central, SA

AMP are thieves

I have a claim with AMP for what is now 41 months while still paying the fees to keep the policy alive and as much as the claim is ligitament and has been done through a lawyer and all the policy conditions have been met, AMP still refuse to admite the claim.
    The matter is now before FOS for determination.
    It took AMP 27 months and the threat to take the matter to FOS before AMP finally provided a reason not to admit the claim after providing so much information requested that was unrelated to their reason for not admitting the claim.
    I blame our government for not providing adequate consumer protection in this area, in fact there is none at all.
    I look forward providing the FOS determination.