100% · 30%

Learning Material

Arcadia K
Arcadia KSydney, NSW

The Best Instructor In Town

Thank you very much Rezeb for not only making me pass my driving test in one go but also making my scorecard look pretty colourful. It is pretty evident that you are really talented in manoeuvring diverse personalities to achieve one given goal. All the best in your future endeavours...
Karla
KarlaSydney, NSW

First driving test : 105 out of 106 - Mature driver

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to you Razeb.
Just passed my first driving test today with 105 out of 106 !Yay!! Couldn't be happier !
Being a mature driver who had previously endured a serious and traumatic car accident, I was lucky to find Razeb, who helped me and guided me towards such a great result. Razeb knows his stuff and he explains it all very well, he made me feel confident and relaxed with my driving. I am positive my results reflect Razeb great teaching Skills.

19 NOV 19 - Karla

Khalid A
Khalid ASydney

Great Experience

I was very frustrated when I failed my driving test. Then I find AMS driving school online and called them for a booking. Their instructor was very good and helped me correct all my mistakes. I felt vey confident in the road and finally passed my driving test. I recommend AMS driving school strongly.