Verified🏆 2024 Award

Learning Material

Prashan V.
Prashan V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Bomb

Enrolling at Learning Pedals Driving School was an excellent decision! From the comprehensive curriculum to the patient instructors, every aspect exceeded my expectations. The combination of classroom learning and hands-on experience gave me the confidence I needed to become a safe and responsible driver. The staff was incredibly supportive throughout the process, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I highly recommend Learning Pedals Driving School Driving School to anyone looking to learn how to drive with skill and confidence.
Avindu M.
Avindu M.

Tur best

Its happy to learn from Learning pedals driving school because he tells each and every things very clearly and gives the knowledge up to the point.
And with all of his work and the experience he gave me better driving lessons and from that i got the capability to achieve my victorian license.

Thanks to LEARNING PEDALS DRIVING SCHOOL.

Dilmash s.
Dilmash s.

Nipuna D.
Nipuna D.

Solid

a remarkable ability to explain complex driving concepts in a clear and concise manner. He tailored each lesson to my individual needs and learning style, ensuring that I grasped every aspect of safe and efficient driving.
Amilas's teaching methods were comprehensive and engaging. They utilized a combination of in-car instruction and hands-on practice to solidify my understanding of road rules, driving techniques, and safety protocols. The instructors were always available to answer questions and provide support, even outside of scheduled lessons.
Isuru P.
Isuru P.

Easy going

My driving instructor was fantastic! Patient, clear explanations, and made me feel at ease behind the wheel. Their expertise helped me gain confidence, and I passed my driving test with flying colors. Highly recommend!
Vimarshani G.
Vimarshani G.
  Fair Incentive

Thanks a lot

I passed the driving test. Thank you very much Thilly. You are the best instructor. You gave me lots of experience how to drive. Thank you, Learning Pedals Driving School, for made good instructors.
Lakmini S.
Lakmini S.

I was well prepared

Learning Pedals Driving School and my instructor, Amila, were absolutely fantastic! Their expertise, patience, and personalized approach made my learning experience enjoyable and effective. Amila's clear instructions and constructive feedback helped me build confidence behind the wheel. The driving school's comprehensive curriculum covered all aspects of driving, ensuring that I was well-prepared for the test. I am grateful for their dedication and professionalism. I highly recommend Learning Pedals Driving School and Amila to anyone seeking top-notch driving instruction.
Rushan T.
Rushan T.

No pressure

The best ever experience and services from the learning pedals driving school by Mr. Amila. Guidance, belief and confidence all in one package with great attention to every minor detail. Full license without any pressure. Highly recommend Learning pedals driving school to all !
Deelaka J.
Deelaka J.

Best in Victoria

I got my Victorian license in the first attempt easily because of the guidance and valuable tips given by Amila ayya. Highly recommended
Vinidu Rochana
Vinidu Rochana

Perfect

I just wanted to share my heartfelt recommendation for learning pedals. I am incredibly grateful to Mariella for being an amazing instructor who taught me everything in 2 learning sessions and provided unwavering support. Her lessons were absolutely wonderful.
I also want to express my immense gratitude to Danu for her guidance on the day of the test. Her support and clear instructions played a huge role in helping me pass the drive test. I can't thank her enough!
If you're looking for a driving school, I highly recommend learning pedals, along with the fantastic instructors Mariella and Danu.
Thank you so much!
Diljk J.
Diljk J.

Learning made easy

Learning pedals have the best driving learners instructors. They helped me to get my victorian full licence. Highly recommended.
Malisha F.
Malisha F.

Passed

I passed my driving exam today he has a good instructor and he gave some tips to pass exam easily and he is very friendly with us and I highly recommend him
Dinika  Welagedara
Dinika Welagedara

Highly recommend!

I just passed the driving test. Thank you so much, Amila, for the lessons. He is a nice person and a great teacher. Highly recommended!
Dasni K.
Dasni K.

Lpd the best

I strongly suggest that everyone attend in Learning Pedals Driving School. I can't express how great of a teacher and how helpful Amila was enough. Given that he provided me with all the guidance that enabled me to successfully get the licence, I would say that he is a person who is very educated about his field and truly does it very effectively. His suggestions are essential for succeeding on the test. Once more, a superb recommendation
sanjeewa s.
sanjeewa s.

Great driving coach! Patient, knowledgeable, and helped me gain confidence behind the wheel. Highly recommended