89% · 81 · 11%

Learning Material
4.2

David G.
David G.South East Queensland, QLD

Best truck driver training in Brisbane

Extremely impressed with Ken at KMS Driving School, calm, knowledgeable and a great communicator.
There is lots to learn to ensure you are ready to operate large vehicles on busy roads. The HR training is comprehensive with both technical and practical elements to ensure you are ready for the assessment. Ken provides a near new truck for the training and the examination. Brilliant.
Kate R.
Kate R.2 posts

Excellent all round - learnt so much. Very calm person to learn from and gave me confidence

Fantastic person to learn from!! He was professional patient and a font of knowledge. Im a female 1st time boat towing skipper. I used Ken's service to teach me how to tow my 2 tonne trailer-sailer boat - double axle trailer. Ken came to me and taught me how to drive in my own 4WD with boat trailer - which most other places won't do. He also suggested trailer mods which we did and made a lot of positive difference. 2 hour lesson but I paid for 3 hours (30 mins travel either way for Ken) as the boat was south side and the business is northside.
Road User
Road User

Instructor rude towards other public road users

[Details Removed] instructor was rude and acted like he owned the entire road and parking space.
Christine A
Christine ABali4 posts

Don't go to anyone else!

We had booked and paid for another school months ago for both hubby and I to take a 4hr refresher and our MR tests when we returned to qld . However on the Friday afternoon, they let us down (course and test started on the Monday).

Ken stepped in at the 11th hour knowing our situation and squeezed us into his busy schedule . He has a very good vehicle and is an excellent teacher. We really cannot recommend him enough.

Before we drive off into the sunset in our new truck, we just want to say 'THANKS KEN!'

Louis
Louis

KMS Driving instructional excellence

Ken is a patient, understanding and considerate driving instructor. His teaching methodology is consistent with balanced tutoring and steady guidance and is conducive with building confidence and awareness behind the wheel.
Ken is strongly recommended to anyone looking to acquire their HR/MR licence, especially to those with little to no heavy vehicle operational history.
Thank you Ken!
Sez
Sez
  Fair Incentive

Amazing driver trainer

Ken was amazing.. I was so nervous and really didn’t have a lot of experience before getting in the truck with him.. so calming and very good at explaining everything.. I would recommend him to anyone who really wants to get their licence first go … as a female I was so comfortable with him from start of day to passing my test … thank you Ken
Wan Jeanie F.
Wan Jeanie F.

Valuable learning experience

Ken is an excellent and patient teacher. He emphasises good driving habits and behaviour which will go a long way in anyone’s truck driving career. I enjoyed the experience and my confidence in a truck is up now. Thank you so much. I highly recommend this driving school.
Darren
Darren

Brisbane’s #1 Driving School

Wouldn’t go anywhere else!! Value for money.
HR(b) done in 3 lessons including test 5 STARS.
Kens teaching methods paid off!
Easy trucks to drive & very patient.
98% success rate without prior truck experience.
Gavin E.
Gavin E.South East Queensland, QLD46 posts

Great Training

I recently had the pleasure of Truck Driver Training with Ken for my HR Licence,

I had read Google reviews from other students and based my decision to go with KMS.

I found Ken to be very patient and willing to teach and criticise in order to get the the best out of you,

I would rather want someone to point out where i went wrong in order to correct my technique so I can pass the Driving test,

I want to thank Ken for his guidance and patience and also for entrusting his truck to me for the driving test,

I want to report that I passed first go and if it had not been for the Ken I would not had passed.

I highly recommend KMS Driving School to all people who want to drive heavy transport for a living..